Gossamer Threads w/ Cuddle Bunny

il_fullxfull.1407482560_mfii.jpg

A softer muskier variant of our classic Spider Silk perfume, don our silky-sweet “scented lingerie” and you’ll think your lover has 8 arms to hold you! Sheer sexiness is yours to experience with a blending of powdery musk, oakmoss and myrrh sweetened with a sprinkle of white sugar and a dusting of powdered sugar. To ensure there is all manner of loving reactions we’ve enhanced this with our exclusive CUDDLE BUNNY mix. A pheromone blend for cuddling...and what that inevitably leads to! Ingredients are known to inspire nurturing protective feelings. Creates an air of vulnerability, is ultra feminizing. Inspires men to behave chivalrously, and encourages cuddling. Can be a serious turn-on for men. Makes wearer feel adored, inspires others to be cherishing, helpful, solicitous. Many men find it calming and soothing too.

Scent: Silky sensual powdery softness

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
WHITE MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
SUGARS ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 2 weeks later...

From a scent perspective, this is, of course, a classic not only of LPMP but perfumery in general because it's that silky-smooth sheer powdery kind of scent which is really nice for day or night or as a signature scent of sorts if that's what you're into. I have tended, in the past, not to be fond of such a thing but I think maybe the configuration of this variant is appealing to me because of the musk and myrrh blending. It's just the slightest bit sweet and the musk gives it a lovely roundness, but it's really soft, like putting on a cashmere shawl. If you're a fan of French Musk or if you loved Spider Silk or any other scent with that same kind of aura, I think you would enjoy this one too. And it could be layered with other things, like the Sugareds or Fairy Cakes. But if all you really want to do is snuggle then this encourages your prey to come closer, it wears close to the skin so therefore appropriate for a more subtle approach to pherobombing, lol.

I love white musk. And oakmoss. And powdered sugar. :lol: This is such a great vehicle for Cuddle Bunny. It's soft and subtly sweet, so they will be drawn into your web, and then the Cuddle Bunny will wrap them around your little finger!! I wore this today and I had to go to the dermatologist. The guy seriously would not wind up the appointment, lol. He kept finding things to talk about, even though he told me that I was fine. My guy prefers a more dominant phero signature on me, but I'm going to reapply a smidge and see how it works on him tonight.

While Cuddle Bunny is the phero that always gives me consistent hits from strangers, I haven't yet found a scent that I loved enough to get (and keep) a full bottle of - that has now changed!! I *must* have this! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

I love this! I knew I would, since I heart oakmoss because it's suitable for all occasions and its warm skin-ness is so addictive. This plus white musk (which I also really like) and the hint of sugar makes me feel lovely and attractive. And CB is one of my favorite pheros to boot. :purr:

I'm going to have to wear this again soon! I wore it tonight, and I smelled amazing, but I could smell the lavender from the Balm Bomb I had misted on earlier in the afternoon. I'm very much into oak moss this week, and musks, so it fits right in. I think the phero combo was good, though, mood wise, because I was able to tackle a conversation I've been avoiding for a few weeks.

I'm kind of kicking myself for not ordering this. When I was making my last order, I was rushing a bit, and decided on FB sprays of Juicy Lucy, Luxurious, and Liebchen for me, and Shark Dressed Human for my man. But Gossamer Threads has been so good! I keep reaching for my sample. I think possibly I might also be drawn to the sprays this time around because I love the labels. And I remember wanting Bad Girl too....

I can't believe it's March already.

I wore Gossamer Threads last night. It definitely has the same feel as Spider Silk does - that same soft, almost silky-powdery kind of feel. It's an even softer, gentler scent than Spider Silk though. Airy, almost. Bunny silk! :lol: I'm surprised that something that feels this sheer can cover Cuddle Bunny so completely! I enjoyed wearing this last night, and I know that I'll get a ton of wear out of it in the summer months, because it's so wonderfully light in feel. I'm also enjoying that it feels like it has a couple of different "faces", like I could wear it with jeans and a t-shirt and feel really comfy and casual, but it also has an elegant feel to it, so it wouldn't feel entirely out of place if I were wearing something dressier than a t-shirt, jeans and a pair of Chucks. It feels versatile. I like that a lot. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I wore this to go get some sandwiches with my kids earlier in Berkeley. The girl taking my order was extremely friendly, and finally told me my perfume smelled amazing and called a female co-worker over to smell me. She agreed that I smelled amazing, and then the first one told her "I feel like I'm getting hypnotized by your perfume" and she was all star struck and went goo-goo eyes on me. Since I knew I was placing an order today, I pulled out my just tested trial and handed it to her. I told her it had stuff in it that would make people want to cuddle with her and to only use a little at a time, she said "that's why I feel like I do." I also told her if she wore it around a guy and it made him cranky, to just rule him out. That's prob terrible advice, but she was so instantly smitten with it, I suspect she'll be buying some and fogging away soon enough.

I also told her if she wore it around a guy and it made him cranky, to just rule him out. That's prob terrible advice.

LMAO. :D

Honestly, I have totally said that before.

I dont want to tip off anything, there have been arguments here about the attributes of pro-EST v non-Est males.

I would not dump a guy for soley being a non responder. But, if your single...

Edited by StacyK

LMAO. :D

Honestly, I have totally said that before.

I dont want to tip off anything, there have been arguments here about the attributes of pro-EST v non-Est males.

I would not dump a guy for soley being a non responder. But, if your single...

EST seems to be the one that turns my ex from hostile to helpful in a matter of seconds, but I don't want him around everyday. I think maybe I was too self-reliant for him, it's crazy how the EST changes him so dramatically. I think if I were single and had a choice I'd aim for the middle, one that responds positively but not this Dr Jeckyl Mr Hyde type! But yeah, I'd stear away from irritated by EST. That's just me, though. Just because I know how to check my own oil doesn't mean I want to. I'm into chivalry. I can hold my own and I will go to bat for my loved ones in a heartbeat, I just want a man to have the same impulse to protect me as I have for him.

EST seems to be the one that turns my ex from hostile to helpful in a matter of seconds, but I don't want him around everyday. I think maybe I was too self-reliant for him, it's crazy how the EST changes him so dramatically. I think if I were single and had a choice I'd aim for the middle, one that responds positively but not this Dr Jeckyl Mr Hyde type! But yeah, I'd stear away from irritated by EST. That's just me, though. Just because I know how to check my own oil doesn't mean I want to. I'm into chivalry. I can hold my own and I will go to bat for my loved ones in a heartbeat, I just want a man to have the same impulse to protect me as I have for him.

EXACTLY. Its a mutual form of respect. Nice. :)

I had a first husband, and I was way tougher than that one. One time our upstairs neighbor's dog got into our house, and my dog had it cornered in the bathroom. He heard the commotion and woke me up, "honey, I think there's someone in the house, go look," and I did. True story. He needed me to protect him.

• 2 weeks later...

I was not expecting this to be a favorite from the pherotine set, but wow. It is so well blended that I can't even pick out a single note. It just smells GOOD. Sweet, but in a very sexy way. This is like the catholic schoolgirl outfit of perfumes :lol: 

This next part may be a wee bit detailed for some...

The real reason this is a winner is that it is the first phero to affect my boyfriend! And holy s*** did it affect him. Not necessarily in the way it was advertised, but extremely effective. He is the most cuddly person alive and extremely loving and sweet, so it didn't really increase his cuddling any more than usual. But damn. We got home at about 1am from a concert, and he had to be up at 6am for work. He is a very sleepy guy past 11, so I expected him to pass out immediately. Instead he wanted some extremely enthusiastic sexy time, and he was a great combo of incredibly sweet but also dominant? It was amazing. And then this morning, he buried his face in my neck and wanted round two at 6am... pretty unusual for him. Again, dominant but also caring. Whoa :in-love:

Not only that, but this seems to have the best throw and staying power for me out of any of the numerous trial vials I've purchased. It seems like others are saying that it wears close to the skin, but not for me! I put on a moderate amount at 7pm (put on wrists and smooshed into belly and cleavage, plus a bit at the nape of my neck) and we went out to a concert. I was still wonderfully clouded in this dreamy scent this morning at 8am, and I didn't reapply at any point. WINNER. Will be doing a FB of oil and spray.

Edited by HexKitten

1 hour ago, HexKitten said:

he was a great combo of incredibly sweet but also dominant?

Niiiiiiiice! I've found that some men behave this way with me when I wear CB, even in public non-sexytime situations--if they want to take charge, they will, but the est keeps them considerate and thoughtful.

Edited by Witty Kitty

8 minutes ago, Witty Kitty said:

Niiiiiiiice! I've found that some men behave this way with me when I wear CB, even in public non-sexytime situations--if they want to take charge, they will, but the est keeps them considerate and thoughtful.

Cool! I'll have to see how others react in non-sexy situations. After my man's reaction I was like... brb, going to bathe myself in this forever.

• 9 months later...

Wearing this again today, I tend to always grab a spray when in a hurry instead of the more thought I often put into oils. I believe this is one of the most non-me scents that I regularly reach for on the way out the door. It's soft and smooth, almost ethereal, and feels more sophisticated than my usual gourmands. I do love oakmoss and myrrh, but I'm not often drawn to white Musk, but this combo reads like a jumbo, comforting silk scarf. So glad I bought this one!

• 1 month later...

Newbie here!  I got this in my sample pack and I am SO in love - but all there is left are samples (of which I may have purchased the last, lol).  Is there another perfume similar to this one that is available for purchase?  Thanks for any tips/info!

is there anyway to search on the website shop all perfumes containing oakmoss, would make shopping easier for scents.

I luv, luv, ,luv Gossamer Threads w/CB.  Holy schmoly! This stuff is the shizzle!! I get a fair share of male attention BUT NOT LIKE THIS. The first two times, I wore it out with family to eat outside. Both of these places have a laid back party vibe but are also family friendly. We were standing around waiting for a table to open up and there were two different groups of men there for drinks that ended up congregating around us. It wasn't like they came over to speak to me but like the whole group just sorta drifted over and I noticed quite a few looks from them. Additionally, I got grunted at by two different men each night (yes, you read that right. They GRUNTED omg). Each time this happened, I looked up to investigate the source of the grunt (it might be normal for other ladies to get grunted at but it's a total first for me, lol) and every single time, the “grunter” looked SHOCKED that they made that noise and then started BEAMING at me. Like total huge crazy sh*t eating grins. Like I had just handed them the keys to their dream sports car free of charge – and included a six-pack of their favorite beer. My spouse also kept telling me how beautiful I was and at one point said “you sit there looking like a dream and then you move and just come to life” - whatever that means, lol.

Yesterday I ended up on an unexpected quick run to Home Depot, wearing GT/CB again. Again, not a lot (I don't think, anyway). Two guys (one employee, one customer) greeted me upon entering (not with grunts, thank goodness, lol). Then, they practically got into it over which one was going to get me a cart. They were intense and getting puffy with each other. It didn't seem as though their struggle was going to be over anytime soon and it was getting sorta aggressive, so I just grabbed another cart and continued on. Checking out, the guy behind me (who might have followed me to the line, actually) was practically crawling up the back of me to smell my neck. I turned around to give him the “WTFH do you think you're doing and get away from me right now” look and he just...beamed. And sniffed, lol. Men tend to be quite friendly and helpful with me at the hardware store but never quite like this, lol.

I will think again before I wear CB to Home Depot :).

I'm sure you'll be making another order relatively soon, you might want to consider getting a little pherotine bottle of CB if you're getting great results with that phero.

Well!  I surely do love me some Gossamer Threads w/CB.  Spouse and I went to go see a band at a little local dive bar Friday night.  I'm not sure how much I applied...not tons and it's out of a sample vial, so I'm just smooshing that little bitty wand around.  Elbows, wrists, cleavage and line from belly button to boobs...maybe that is a lot - full disclosure:  I have no earthly idea.

We got there, stood by the bar for drinks and sat down.  I got up to find an ashtray.  First I wandered around the pool tables and a couple tables of people.  Our of the corner of my eye I could see a few male heads turning and following me as I walked around.  No luck with finding an ashtray. so I went up to the bar.  A guy was sitting there with two of them and I asked if I could take one.  He slooooowly turned to me, looked at me a a loooong minute and said "You can have anything you want" and just STARED.  I got the only thing I wanted (ashtray- but now I'm thinkin' I should have asked for his wallet) and went to sit down.  I eventually went up to the bar to order a round.  Dude had moved to the opposite side of the big u-shaped bar.  I'm waiting for the bartender to notice me and suddenly, the man sitting next to where I'm standing elbows me and points across the bar.  Dude #1 is yelling at me - like we're having a conversation  He's over there just talking away, making huge gestures (bar sign language?) and BEAMING.  I have zero idea what he's saying (band = loud) so I shrug, smile.  He starts screaming "WHAT'S YOUR NAME?  YOU'RE GORGEOUS!! Etc., etc.).  The bartenders were cracking up (which they don't ever seem to do here) and the man sitting next to me leans over (he sniffed me, lol) and smiles and said "He's right - you're gorgeous.  What IS your name?".  Then HIS friend comes over to my other side, sniffs me and says "They're right - you're gorgeous.  What IS your name?".  Not wanting to start a marital spat, I just smiled like I couldn't understand anything and went back to my table.  One last drink for spouse.  Again, I'm waiting on the bartender.  I start chatting with a guy next to me because he has an interesting accent and I can't place it - he's super friendly, so is his friend.  Nothing way out there but still very eager to chat.  BUT the man on my other side (who was there with a truly gorgeous woman) kept turning to look at me.  Each time, he'd look longer and longer and then snap back to his lovely woman.  Then slooowly move his head around toward me and gaze.

THEN (because you know it's not over yet), we were talking about leaving, so I decide I'd better hit the bathroom.  To get there, I walk practically through the whole bar, past the band and then the pool tables.  Heads turned and eyes followed.  I saw one woman elbow her staring husband - HARD.  The lead singer (a sweet young baby) was grinning at me as I sauntered past him and three guys converged to head me off from the bathroom to tell me (I bet you guessed this) "Omg!  You're gorgeous!  What's your name?"  I've never ever had so many men ask me what my name was in a two hour period ever (except at a conference maybe) lol.  It's like they all had the same script.  Perhaps it's the Cuddle Bunny Script.

HOWEVER.  I had three drinks and omg. The next morning I had a really bad hangover - which never ever happens on three drinks.  With lots of water I felt like it faded faster than a real hangover would but next time I'll hydrate like crazy and probably drink less.  I think I get buzzed more quickly with this stuff than without as well..

Edited by HipGrrrl

@HipGrrrl thank you for your story! Sometimes the hits are really obvious, sometimes you don't even know what's happening. My BF told me that one night this man came up to him after I left and asked in his very thick Serbian accent, "Was that your woman?" When he said yes, the man said, "She is a good woman. I can tell, I smelled her."

@HipGrrrl people that care to not stink in general are good people. I just came from a show where there were multiple smelly people, like bad hygiene smelly, and it's just so selfish, IMO. 

@Eastwood22 I feel your pain, lol.  My first husband was in a band.  His hygiene was stellar.  The other guys?  Not so much and I can’t even talk about their fans 🙄...this might be part of my rabid dislike of patchouli.  Everyone I knew who wore it used it to cover their dislike of water and more importantly, soap.  I’m still working to get over the trauma, lol.

@HipGrrrl yeah. Such a bummer. Last night I kept backing away from ungraceful smelly people and they'd just be like "woo-hoo! More room to dance!" At one point I was seeking refuge by going thru hallway to the other side when I ran into a friend traversing the same span in the opposite direction. She said "Don't go that way! It's smelly!" They eventually took several fans into monitor booth by stage and blew them out towards crowd and I hid up there for a bit. Two to four stinkers placed strategically around the room can ruin a show, or at least downgrade it multiple levels. It's hard to dance and have fun when holding one's breath! 

@Eastwood22 Gah!  We went to a punk show a few weeks ago in a tiny bar - TINY.  A couple of the bands were touring and it was PACKED.  There were several extremely odiferous people there standing right in front of the door (apparently the sole source of ventilation) thru which a huge breeze was blowing straight at us.  Omg.  It was so bad.  On top of that, this chick next to us was hanging out with her huge, beautiful, so sweet and incredibly gassy Burmese Mountain Dog.  It was like being surrounded by rotting corpses, I kid you not.  It takes a lot for me to bail on a fun night, but it was too much for even me, lolol.  I don’t blame the dog, just to be clear 🤗.  

Now I need to huff my LPMP covered arm to recover from the memory 🌺.

• 3 weeks later...

Yet again I experienced fun hits with Gossamer Threads w/CB.

Spouse and I went to a concert thingy at the local university. Pretty sedate (which is quite funny considering it was a Led Zeppelin tribute band). The audience ran the gamut from uber-professional to a few biker types. At one point, I was in line for booze (spouse went to the restroom) and asked the guy behind me how he was liking the show. He stared at me and said “Uh”. Massive pause. Then he started talking. The line shifted, I didn't notice. He placed his hands on my waist (not a big fan of THAT) to move me, realized what he was doing, jumped back and then fist bumped me. Several times. Spouse finally shows up. Dude behind me starts talking over me to spouse saying something like “You better really watch out for her. There are a lot of sketchy people here! You better make sure she's okay!!” I walked away at this point but spouse told me later that he went on for a while on that note.

The ushers were almost competitive to see who would open the auditorium doors for me – and once actually let me in the auditorium and shut the door on spouse. Spouse did not find that nearly as hilarious as I did ☺️.

I went out to smoke a couple of times and the guys handling the outer doors were incredibly friendly and made sure to be watching so they could open the door for me when I re-entered. Smiley, smiley, smiley. One actually opened the door and bowed to me with a flourish as I walked back in. The woman working with them was totally messing with them about how goofy they were acting.

Fun times!!

• 1 month later...

I should not even leave another review about this, but I cannot help myself, lol.  I love this perfume SO much and have more backup bottles than any one person needs.

GT w/CB is my go-to for nights out with Spouse and it ALWAYS delivers.  I feel girly, pretty and hot as hell wearing it.  I always get ridiculous hits and it gentles my savage beast of a spouse.  Win win all the way around.

Wore it out Saturday night to see a sorta hardcore heavy metal cover band.  The crowd was much younger and less alternative than who usually shows up at these gigs. I had more preppy baby boys giving me the eye and sidling up to me than has ever happened before.  One guy at the bar was staring at me, smiling crazy happy and kept repeating “girl, you smell so good!” Over and over. Everything was ridiculous...and fabulously fun, lol.

I bought a t-shirt and the young lead singer (who has been phero clouded by me at a prior show) shoved himself between me and their normal merch dude to handle my purchase.  He couldn’t find the shirt I wanted in the right size in their jumble and was hilariously heartbroken I might be being inconvenienced.  His over the top excitement when he found it was even more funny...but when he started to try and hold it up against me to check the fit, I had to grab it and bail, lol.

The only negative interactions I’ve had from women while wearing GT w/CB is when their man (or target) has been too attentive to me.  Otherwise, women also seem to be quite enamored of me while wearing this.

I find this scent has wonderful staying power and I hardly need to wear any for its amazeballs powers to work.

GT w/CB is awesome sauce for sure.  Now I’ll try to stop gushing 😊.