Gossamer Threads w/ Cuddle Bunny

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 11:06 AM, HipGrrrl said:

Yet again I experienced fun hits with Gossamer Threads w/CB.

Spouse and I went to a concert thingy at the local university. Pretty sedate (which is quite funny considering it was a Led Zeppelin tribute band). The audience ran the gamut from uber-professional to a few biker types. At one point, I was in line for booze (spouse went to the restroom) and asked the guy behind me how he was liking the show. He stared at me and said “Uh”. Massive pause. Then he started talking. The line shifted, I didn't notice. He placed his hands on my waist (not a big fan of THAT) to move me, realized what he was doing, jumped back and then fist bumped me. Several times. Spouse finally shows up. Dude behind me starts talking over me to spouse saying something like “You better really watch out for her. There are a lot of sketchy people here! You better make sure she's okay!!” I walked away at this point but spouse told me later that he went on for a while on that note.

The ushers were almost competitive to see who would open the auditorium doors for me – and once actually let me in the auditorium and shut the door on spouse. Spouse did not find that nearly as hilarious as I did ☺️.

I went out to smoke a couple of times and the guys handling the outer doors were incredibly friendly and made sure to be watching so they could open the door for me when I re-entered. Smiley, smiley, smiley. One actually opened the door and bowed to me with a flourish as I walked back in. The woman working with them was totally messing with them about how goofy they were acting.

Fun times!!

33 minutes ago, HipGrrrl said:

I should not even leave another review about this, but I cannot help myself, lol.  I love this perfume SO much and have more backup bottles than any one person needs.

GT w/CB is my go-to for nights out with Spouse and it ALWAYS delivers.  I feel girly, pretty and hot as hell wearing it.  I always get ridiculous hits and it gentles my savage beast of a spouse.  Win win all the way around.

Wore it out Saturday night to see a sorta hardcore heavy metal cover band.  The crowd was much younger and less alternative than who usually shows up at these gigs. I had more preppy baby boys giving me the eye and sidling up to me than has ever happened before.  One guy at the bar was staring at me, smiling crazy happy and kept repeating “girl, you smell so good!” Over and over. Everything was ridiculous...and fabulously fun, lol.

I bought a t-shirt and the young lead singer (who has been phero clouded by me at a prior show) shoved himself between me and their normal merch dude to handle my purchase.  He couldn’t find the shirt I wanted in the right size in their jumble and was hilariously heartbroken I might be being inconvenienced.  His over the top excitement when he found it was even more funny...but when he started to try and hold it up against me to check the fit, I had to grab it and bail, lol.

The only negative interactions I’ve had from women while wearing GT w/CB is when their man (or target) has been too attentive to me.  Otherwise, women also seem to be quite enamored of me while wearing this.

I find this scent has wonderful staying power and I hardly need to wear any for its amazeballs powers to work.

GT w/CB is awesome sauce for sure.  Now I’ll try to stop gushing 😊.

Gush away! I love wearing anything with Cuddle Bunny to shows.

I go to a lot of punk shows, and the reaction from people when I'm wearing CB is hilarious. The first time I was ever in a mosh pit I was wearing CB, in fact. Once I'd had enough of all the (FUN!) pushing and shoving, I'd kinda backed up to the perimeter of the pit, so was still being shoved a little bit by the crowd. These two dudes on either side of me kept throwing out the "mom-arm" whenever the mosh crowd surged a little too close to me. :lol:  It was freakin' adorable. 

The last show I went to where I was wearing Cuddle Bunny, I'd gone out to smoke - all the ushers at the door were smiley-smiley, even the women. And when I came back in I stuck my arm out to show them my stamp, but one guy piped up and said, "nah, we remember YOU!". :lol:  BF was right behind me, having his stamp checked. LOL! 

It's a fun phero to wear out when you're with your partner. And clearly it's a great phero to wear in a happy, mixed-sex crowd! 

"Wore it out Saturday night to see a sorta hardcore heavy metal cover band.  The crowd was much younger and less alternative than who usually shows up at these gigs.

My man is a sound engineer and he has been going on rants lately about how the twenty somethings are dressing these days, with their mom jeans and super unsexy, weird conservative outfits. 

"the young lead singer (who has been phero clouded by me at a prior show) shoved himself between me and their normal merch dude to handle my purchase.  He couldn’t find the shirt I wanted in the right size in their jumble and was hilariously heartbroken I might be being inconvenienced.  His over the top excitement when he found it was even more funny" This is total Gossamer Threads/ CB reaction! I once gave my trial vial to a gal at a sandwich shop because she was fawning over me and how great I smelled. 

9 minutes ago, Eggers said:

These two dudes on either side of me kept throwing out the "mom-arm" whenever the mosh crowd surged a little too close to me. :lol:  It was freakin' adorable. 

I love that! I've also had it happen to me with butch lesbian women who post up to protect me. It's so sweet and it's happened in CB for me, too. 

I love the effects from Gossamer Threads, but I hope someday to find a more "me" scent for my CB. Most of my sprays affect me on scent alone and Gossamer Threads, scentwise, doesn't make me feel anything in particular. I know I have at least 3 (possibly 4) pherotines of UN CB in various places because I can't be without, it's (among other things) the one phero that guarantees my ex will behave. 

9 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

"Wore it out Saturday night to see a sorta hardcore heavy metal cover band.  The crowd was much younger and less alternative than who usually shows up at these gigs.

My man is a sound engineer and he has been going on rants lately about how the twenty somethings are dressing these days, with their mom jeans and super unsexy, weird conservative outfits. 

"the young lead singer (who has been phero clouded by me at a prior show) shoved himself between me and their normal merch dude to handle my purchase.  He couldn’t find the shirt I wanted in the right size in their jumble and was hilariously heartbroken I might be being inconvenienced.  His over the top excitement when he found it was even more funny" This is total Gossamer Threads/ CB reaction! I once gave my trial vial to a gal at a sandwich shop because she was fawning over me and how great I smelled. 

I love that! I've also had it happen to me with butch lesbian women who post up to protect me. It's so sweet and it's happened in CB for me, too. 

I love the effects from Gossamer Threads, but I hope someday to find a more "me" scent for my CB. Most of my sprays affect me on scent alone and Gossamer Threads, scentwise, doesn't make me feel anything in particular. I know I have at least 3 (possibly 4) pherotines of UN CB in various places because I can't be without, it's (among other things) the one phero that guarantees my ex will behave. 

@Eastwood22 You know what's funny? The two pheros that have BF sticking to me like glue when we're out together anywhere are Cuddle Bunny and LFN. I can wear any other phero out with him and he'll wander off and start talking to people he knows. Not when I'm wearing either of those. He gets skeeved-out by all the DIHLs they help "induce" in other dudes, and tends to walk behind me through crowds (at shows, especially), with his chest almost right up against my back. He's not possessive in the least, but I think it freaks him out so much that other guys (and sometimes pretty unsavoury characters) show such blatant interest that he doesn't want to leave me to fend for myself. He gets worried. :lol: I shouldn't laugh, but it's such uncharacteristic behavior for my Mr. Social Butterfly. 

PS WTF is with all the young'uns wearing MOM JEANS? I don't get it! They're SO uncomfortable!!! Either they fit in the waist and they're baggy as all get-out in the ass, or they're too tight in the butt and too loose in the waist. And don't even get me started on the likelihood that these pants will show off a great camel toe!!! Nobody needs to see that! :lol:   I just don't get the appeal. I'm never giving up the kind of pants that have a slightly wider waistband and are meant to sit just above the hip, thank you. I had my fill of Mom jeans in the 80s. :lol:  

Edited by Eggers

2 hours ago, Eggers said:

WTF is with all the young'uns wearing MOM JEANS? I don't get it! They're SO uncomfortable!!! Either they fit in the waist and they're baggy as all get-out in the ass, or they're too tight in the butt and too loose in the waist. And don't even get me started on the likelihood that these pants will show off a great camel toe!!! Nobody needs to see that! :lol:   I just don't get the appeal.

There must be a contest happening to see who can keep me on off-topic rants the longest! 

I moved my super important Mom Jeans analysis to a thread, @Eggers feel free to cut and paste away!

Edited by Eastwood22

10 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

There must be a contest happening to see who can keep me on off-topic rants the longest! 

We've had a few conversations about the abomination that is 20 year olds in mom jeans. Here's the thing, I think the whole thing is based on a misunderstanding. In the 80's, denim didn't have 2% Lycra or spandex or whatever. Lower rise jeans hadn't been invented yet, but when guess came out with the shorter front zippers, the leg taper, and the zippers on the ankles, it was a BIG FUCKING DEAL. I worked in an expensive "designer" (Sassoon, Gloria Vanderbilt, etc) denim store thru HS so I know too much about 80's denim. I tried on every single pair that we ever got shipped in that ducking store. The owner had a great eye for denim and did custom alterations. He always steered customers to the smallest size possible because the denim stretched naturally, not because it had Lycra. Which meant it didn't snap back to its original shape until washed and shrunk and then restretched through honest movement and thick thighs. But here's the thing, the waist bands are double/triple sewn and reinforced AND DO NOT STRETCH. So those tight waist bands chose the path of least resistance, which means RIDING UP to the thinner waist than down to the thicker hips, which lead to that look of puffy belly and camel 🐫 toe. So anyone who's wearing it because it's a retro look is not understanding that people only looked like that back then because no one had bothered to put Lycra in the denim! It's a fashion trend based on a misunderstanding and a lack of denim technology.

P.S. please try to remember what I said about waist bands choosing the path of least resistance when cutting jeans into shorts and add 2 inches to where you think they're going to start showing off your legs. And make the inseam approx 1/2 inch longer than outseam so it doesn't look like your inner thighs are sucking the shorts upwards.

We totally need a "GOING OT" thread, where we can just copy/paste, and continue on our merry way! :lol:  

This. All of this. Every last thing you said up there. No Lycra, reinforced waistbands, paths of least resistance, and thighs sucking shorts upwards. Horrible business, all of it. :lol:  

I work with 3 girls who wear these pants all the time, and I feel SO physically uncomfortable whenever I look at them, it's like I'M wearing the horrible jeans. 

As far as shorts go, I've taken my own path of least resistance, and started cutting my jeans from my chubbier days. Yeah, they're baggy and loose and look like sh*t, but man, they're comfy. And given that I'm in the middle of my "f*ck it forties", I'm okay with that. :lol: 

• 4 months later...

On application, the musk almost made me want to wash it off immediately. It came across such sharp scent which shot right to my 3rd eye. With time and patience, it wears very close to the skin and probably great for an evening of pampering on the couch. I can see myself wearing this if only I apply at least 2 hours beforehand.