Private Editions for APRIL 2018

NINE wonderful PE's this month!

10 Itty Sets available - $10.00 each

(Lainey, Luna, SeaJam, Halo, WolfDreaming, SnD, Eve, Bella, Beccah)

AD-PE-Bernice-PtgeonPotion.jpg

Bernice's Pigeon Potion

Bernice is a customer at the shop, Pigeons are her totem animal and she has a tattoo of one on her wrist! She asked, "Does it sound silly if I ask you to make a sexy pigeon potion?" Not at all! Pigeon was an oft used term to describe a beautiful woman, and Bernice is a hot chick indeed! (I think I have a girl crush on her). We crafted for her something deep and soulful, like her big beautiful brown eyes that a person could just get lost in...ahem...where was I? Oh yes, deep and soulful, but with a fresh spark. I mixed Tunisian Amber, Sandalwood, and White Musk with Tobacco Absolute and a drop of Egyptian Red Rose Attar, then added a splash of freshly cut green rose stem on top to provide the spark of freshness on top.

1 bottle available

(Hildy)

ADPE-Cheryl-BeeHappy.jpg

Cheryl's Bee Happy w/ Aja

Cheryl's Bees are happy because no bees were harmed in the crafting of Cheryl's happy honey and tea perfume, it is completely vegan, crafted of simulations and plant-derived ingredients. We combined the honey-scented plant hormone, Aja, with honey accords and hints of the things that bees like to eat - cactus flower, orange blossom, and an array of wildflowers, over the aroma of white tea and watery bamboo. The result is sweet honey with an airy light feeling, a perfect spring and summer scent!

7 bottles available

(JLisa,

ADPE-ErinLattePeach.jpg

Erin's Latte Peche

How did I not know peach coffee is "a thing"? Apparently a pretty popular thing right now, as I learned when I was researching the notion. But Erin also did not know it was a thing, she just imagined loving the combination, and indeed loved the result! She asked for the scent of rich espresso swirled with caramel and sweet cream, with the aroma of fresh sweet peaches on top, for which I combined both peaches and their blossoms...over a duo of coffees, a pair of caramels, and a trio of creams.

7 bottles available

(Tyvey, Luna, SeaJam, Eastwood, StacyK, Eastwood x2)

ADPE-JennaDominaVenus.jpg

Jenna's Domina Venus

Jenna desired a strong and rich sensual erotic potion...she described it as exuding a primal sexual intensity while retaining an air of femininity. It is based around dark and sweet amber, mixed with a particularly exotic Egyptian musk, with a rich heady pipe tobacco note and intoxicating boozy vanilla bean on top.

4 bottles available

(Kayla, OceanJewel, JLisa StacyK)

ADPE-LaniHeavenlyLei.jpg

Lani's Heavenly Lei

I met the lovely Lani at the shop, and we were discussing how I often construct scent memories for people with these PEs, such as Autumn in the Northeast or Florida in Summer, etc., and she said, "That's what I want you to do for me, I miss home! Make me Springtime in Hawaii!" So we came up with a list of ingredients that conveyed sunshine and saltwater, humidity and the heady scent of blossoms wafting on the air. She laughed at my mispronunciations of all the Hawaiian flower names....it's pea-cock-ay, not pi-kah-kee, and maile vine is not may-lay, it's miley, like Cyrus. lol. Now we know. Lani (which means Heavenly) and I chose these ingredients....heady Plumeria and salty Pikake blossoms entwined with Maile Vine, over tropical Sandalwood, and my hand tinctured Sea Weed oil (for the scent of the ocean), with a hint of ozone for a a rainy humid feel. When I handed the finished bottle to her, she took a sniff and shook her head like "no". I said, "No?! I got it wrong?!" And she said, "No, as in I can't believe it, you got it EXACTLY right!" Yay! So happy!  :)

2 bottles available

(OceanJewel, Blackcat)

ADPE-MarissaOrchidVanille.jpg

Marissa's Orchide Vanille

Marissa asked for something that smelled as much like authentic boozy vanilla extract as possible, so I mixed a blend of exactly that - boozy vanilla bean accords and absolute, with a hint of amber EO in the base to accentuate the richness, and when she asked for a floral note on top, it had to be the natural pairing of Orchid. Deliciously lovely.

2 bottles available

(Eastwood, OceanJewel) ...alt: Kayla, StacyK

ADPE-Ruthvah.jpg

Ruthvah

I got 3 requests for a Ruthvah blend in one month, so there must be a discussion going on in one of the phero forums. Aleister Crowley touted the blend as the secret to his success in the sack, and yes, it would be packed with natural pheromones because the ingredients were all animal derived. As such, every ingredient completely illegal in this day and age. After determining that I was not the subject of a sting operation, I said, yes, I can do this with substitutions and simulations, and it will smell better than the stuff Crowley was using, which likely smelled like cat pee. lol. As I was making it, I realized I had done this very thing before and called it Potion Bastet, and later, Cat's Eye. It's a recipe that survives from Egyptian times. The original recipe calls for ingredients from whales, deer and cats. I make mine using Honey, Tree Sap, and plant derived Musk. It's difficult to make, the ingredients are expensive and require a precise hand at blending. It does smell amazing though.

3 bottles available - $29.95 each

(QuietGuy, Blackcat, Eve)

AD-PE-StephanieHB.jpg

Stephanie's Heavenly Bodies

Stephanie asked for something along the lines of a spicy version of LP Black, so I started there, with ingredients of Vanilla, Amber, Patchouli, Brown Sugar, Maple, and Honey, and added drops of Clove EO and a Chai Spice blend. Darkly sexy and sweetly delicious with a warm exotic flair.

10 bottles available

(JLisa, Stephanie x2,

AD-PE-TyveyHollywood.jpg

Tyvey's Hollywood Candy

Tyvey invented yet another masterpiece here...if I'd had enough ingredients I would have released it as a monthly. Tyvey's Hollywood Candy is a gorgeous sweetened floral, featuring Heliotrope on top with supporting players of Hedione (a Jasmine derivative), Tuberose, and white Sugar. Star quality to the max!

4 bottles available total but I am saving 1 for Tyvey in case she wants another. I will leave it to her to release it or accept it.

(Eastwood, Tyvey, Kayla, Halo)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, I can reply now! I want an itty set if possible, please! I don't even care what the notes are. But I must have Pigeon Potion because it intrigues me so. And all the others. 

That kitty...so adorbs!

I HAVE DIED OF IMPATIENCE WAITING FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT SO I COULD SALIVATE ON HERE ABOUT MY CANDY.  IT IS THE FIRST PE I HAVE MADE THAT I WORE EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR WEEKS ON END.  EVERY DAY.  MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY

49 minutes ago, tyvey said:

I HAVE DIED OF IMPATIENCE WAITING FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT SO I COULD SALIVATE ON HERE ABOUT MY CANDY.  IT IS THE FIRST PE I HAVE MADE THAT I WORE EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR WEEKS ON END.  EVERY DAY.  MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY

So...what are the notes!? :D

2 minutes ago, Hildegerd said:

Me neither.

But I totally am! You too?

5 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

What's an itty set? Is it a set of trial sizes of all the PEs?

They are the size of the sniffees that come as free gifts with your order, not the taller 1.75 ml trial sizes. 

Edited by Kayla

1 minute ago, Kayla said:

They are the size of the sniffees that come as free gifts with your order, not the taller 1.5 ml samples. 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, tyvey said:

Can you tell us what's in it?

4 hours ago, tyvey said:

You talk about the Pigeon Potion?

IDK if I’m allowed ? before the official description?  and anyway, pretty sure Mara did a ton of magick and other stuff to it - no way my simple little idea made this fairy dust.  I will say it will be an absolute must for any hedione addict like me. 

I don't know how we ask to reserve PE's, do we do that on here after the final count, or can we only request holds on itty sets here?

I have no idea how itty bitty sets work - but please could I have one too ... and if you let me know what I have to do here on in that would be great :-)

2 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I don't know how we ask to reserve PE's, do we do that on here after the final count, or can we only request holds on itty sets here?

If you really want to reserve bottles before you know the notes, then you can post here in terms of what you want.  Otherwise you might want to wait until Mara updates the first post.

Okay, if available, I'd like to reserve FB's of Orchide Vanilla and Tyvey's Hollywood Candy. The only way I wouldn't want either is if they had blue camomile, mint, or eucalyptus. Tyvey, I hope to god that you don't consider mint and eucalyptus your ideal candy.

I'd like to reserve a bottle of Marissa's Orchide Vanille too please.

I'm going to wait for the notes on everything else.

Mara hasn't posted the notes for the PEs as of yet.  The descriptions for the Spring collection will be made available in a few days.

I just added the notes and available bottles for this month's PEs.

Will tally the pre-reserves now, but please let me know if you have changed your mind now that you know what's in them! Thanks! :)

Oooh - I'd love to reserve a Domina Venus and Orchide Vanille (if there is one left after Eastwood and OceanJewel) 

I would like to cancel my itty request, too. 

Thank you! :)

Edited by Kayla

:lol: Why am I not surprised, QG.

Thanks for the reserves so far everyone!

If you are not familiar, the way we do these is you ask for an invoice via email because these will not be in the cart. So just let us know your whole list of purchases and John will send you a paypal invoice. Our email is:
CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com or LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com

Thank you!

These all sound AH-MAZING, but I'm going to stick with my itty set because I keep emailing John and adding things to my invoice request, and again, for some reason I was not born rich.

Confirming my request for Marissa's Orchide Vanille and adding a request for Jenna's Domina Venus please

Latta Peche!!! Caramel and Peach together? I'm looking on my phone in the car and my contacts are filthy but I'm gonna need this unless I'm making it up.