Private Editions for APRIL 2018

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latte Peche, Tyvey's Candy, and the Orchide Vanilla pretty please! 

And the Peche has coffee, too. Wow.

11 hours ago, Eve said:

I'd love an itty set if there are any left, and a full bottle of Jenna's Domina Venus ... thank you!!

Mara, I’d like to release my reserve for Jenna’s Domina Venus (a decision I’ll probably regret). Still would like the itty set. Thanks! And, sorry for creating more work for you. 

1 hour ago, Black Cat said:

OMG -- Mara is Ruthvah a masculine blend?  Because when I read previously appeared as "Cat's Eye" I can only say PLEASE RESERVE ONE FOR ME!!!

I do not find it masculine at all, just deeply musky sexy and not gender specific. Yes, it's Cat's Eye, and it smells pretty amazing.

23 hours ago, Potion Master said:

:lol: Why am I not surprised, QG.

:lol: Dependable sounds like such a stronger word than predictable lol. 

Sorry about the Orchide Vanilla Kayla! I considered just going with FB of Delectable for the Vanilla & Orchid, but it came down to labels in the end! I've had two babies, my kids are awesome and all that, but I just prefer cats. 

18 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

QG, the thing about the GOAT is what sprang to mind. lol

Yeah, well that too haha! :lol:

I'd like to request  Jenna's Domina Venus and Latte Peche. Also..erm.. if you were to make a bit more or I can request it or wait list, I am solidly down for Orchid Vanille. 

"Solidly" another new purchasing term. Lol

7 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Sorry about the Orchide Vanilla Kayla! I considered just going with FB of Delectable for the Vanilla & Orchid, but it came down to labels in the end! I've had two babies, my kids are awesome and all that, but I just prefer cats. 

Lol, Eastwood! No worries. Delectable sounds amazing as well. I completely get the baby thing - I have two children as well and love puppies! I'd take a puppy any day over a baby! Although I do adore these baby labels, they are so precious. I love the Laloo label!!!♥

12 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I reserved one for you Black Cat, just in case.

Thank you!!!!!  I'll email for invoice later today, just need to check and see if I will be adding anything to it.

OMG a Cat's Eye reboot!!!!   Happy birthday to me.  :jumpforjoy:

On 5.4.2018 at 1:22 AM, Potion Master said:

NINE wonderful PE's this month!

10 Itty Sets available - $10.00 each

(Lainey, Luna, SeaJam, Halo, WolfDreaming, WildVixen, SnD, Eve, Bella, Beccah)

AD-PE-Bernice-PtgeonPotion.jpg

Bernice's Pigeon Potion

Bernice is a customer at the shop, Pigeons are her totem animal and she has a tattoo of one on her wrist! She asked, "Does it sound silly if I ask you to make a sexy pigeon potion?" Not at all! Pigeon was an oft used term to describe a beautiful woman, and Bernice is a hot chick indeed! (I think I have a girl crush on her). We crafted for her something deep and soulful, like her big beautiful brown eyes that a person could just get lost in...ahem...where was I? Oh yes, deep and soulful, but with a fresh spark. I mixed Tunisian Amber, Sandalwood, and White Musk with Tobacco Absolute and a drop of Egyptian Red Rose Attar, then added a splash of freshly cut green rose stem on top to provide the spark of freshness on top.

1 bottle available

(Hildy?

Yes, please.

22 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Got you Beccah! Thank you for posting the threads for us! :) <3

No problem, thanks so much. :D

23 minutes ago, Hildegerd said:

Thank you.

I am paid tomorrow, and I have som other goodies I want too. so how do we do this?

Hildy, when you are ready, send John an email with your list of everything you'd like to buy and he will put it all on one PayPal invoice for you and email it to you.

Email us at CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com or LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com

Thanks! :)

52 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Hildy, when you are ready, send John an email with your list of everything you'd like to buy and he will put it all on one PayPal invoice for you and email it to you.

Email us at CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com or LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com

Thanks! :)

Ok, I will. 

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

Or keep sending him new emails every time you think of something else you'd like to add...no? Just me? Oops. :P

3 hours ago, Lainey said:

Or keep sending him new emails every time you think of something else you'd like to add...no? Just me? Oops. :P

John seems like a patient and chipper fellow, but one of the last 50 or so people I want to piss off! Lainey, I'm sure we all send him the "And another thing!" emails from time to time. 

When's Johns birthday? We should have a Dear John thread.

We should! He seemed to take it all patiently and good-naturedly. Plus if he is the brains behind a scent, I am pretty much guaranteed to like it (green pretty smelling things are my jam).

3 minutes ago, Lainey said:

We should! He seemed to take it all patiently and good-naturedly. Plus if he is the brains behind a scent, I am pretty much guaranteed to like it (green pretty smelling things are my jam).

Yes he does. I know I've sent a few "can you please add this" emails. I also ordered a FB of Lumine d'terra because I saw he requested that scent :)

2 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Yes he does. I know I've sent a few "can you please add this" emails. I also ordered a FB of Lumine d'terra because I saw he requested that scent :)

Ooooh....I need to go check out those notes.

Right now I think I'm REALLY gonna like Delectable.

I am also Lumine D'Terra curious! Neroli and Amber and Vetiver? I'm in. But I'm afraid of the cedar, so waiting on the trial. I get that it's prob more for my man but I am not fond of what he does to cedar and it would prob smell better on me, so I'll try it on both of us. Year One was so amazing on me, and then I went and bought it for him, and it's just not as good on him because of the cedar: It just seems weird to ask for it back as I surely have at least 6X the scents he has. Maybe I'll wear it tonight and see how it goes. 

What!? Vetiver! I was just looking for scents that have vetiver to see if that is what I'm madly in love with in Marsha Mellow. 

Okay. I am looking at the notes of Lumine d'Terra right now. I am a bit afraid of the patchouli. I know I like all the ingredients other than that separately, but I am not sure how they're going to play together. I am quite interested to find out!

3 minutes ago, Lainey said:

What!? Vetiver! I was just looking for scents that have vetiver to see if that is what I'm madly in love with in Marsha Mellow. 

Okay. I am looking at the notes of Lumine d'Terra right now. I am a bit afraid of the patchouli. I know I like all the ingredients other than that separately, but I am not sure how they're going to play together. I am quite interested to find out!

I'm not a fan of patchouli by itself either, but Mara blends everything so well that I've only found one where it was too strong for me and that is LP: Red.

24 minutes ago, Lainey said:

I would've never guessed in a million years that something that sounds like "marshmallow" would have Vetiver in it! That Mara is a tricky one. 

I think it's the base note or...I don't know my perfume terms, lol. But the note that makes the scent last. And if it's what I think it is, I really like it. Somehow it reminds me of both leather and cocoa butter. Which probably doesn't make sense, but here we are.

4 hours ago, Lainey said:

I think it's the base note or...I don't know my perfume terms, lol. But the note that makes the scent last. And if it's what I think it is, I really like it. Somehow it reminds me of both leather and cocoa butter. Which probably doesn't make sense, but here we are.

I get that, it's dark and heavy and substantial like leather, also thick and creamy like cocoa butter.