New Releases for APRIL 2018

4 minutes ago, Lainey said:

I am going to run out of places to hide the boxes for my packages so my husband doesn't see them, lol. Then again, it will be nice soon (supposedly, anyway), so I guess I can take them to the recycle bin myself.

Or maybe the neighbour's recycle bin...

Too funny! I try to watch the shipping information so I can intercept the boxes before he

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Too funny! I try to watch the shipping information so I can intercept the boxes before he

I do that, too! haha. But then I still have to do something with the (empty) boxes.

16 minutes ago, Hildegerd said:

I don't have a husbond, but I can hide it for my dog.

Does your dog get upset with you for buying too much fun stuff online? ;)

I wonder if my neighbour would rat me out...probably...maybe a different neighbour.

2 minutes ago, Lainey said:

Does your dog get upset with you for buying too much fun stuff online? ;)

I wonder if my neighbour would rat me out...probably...maybe a different neighbour.

Nope, she is a Chow Chow and as long as she gets her food in time, she is very happy about life. 

10 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Continued - not allowing me to edit!

...sees them, which means getting home way earlier than usual because he gets home before me. If not, I get the "naughty " look.

I hate that look! 

He made me promise last year to knock off the perfume buying...but I was good for a WHOLE year! (Well...almost.) And I didn't like him working weekends but he said he had to because I kept spending money on perfumes. But he's still working weekends so I guess I'm still buying perfume.  

7 minutes ago, Hildegerd said:

Nope, she is a Chow Chow and as long as she gets her food in time, she is very happy about life. 

Maybe I should trade my husband for a dog... 

Nah, he's all right I guess. For the most part. Although he does have his moments...

Just now, Lainey said:

Maybe I should trade my husband for a dog... 

Nah, he's all right I guess. For the most part. Although he does have his moments...

Lol! I like my dogs waaay better than I do my husband. Pure unconditional love and affection♥?

57 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Lol! I like my dogs waaay better than I do my husband. Pure unconditional love and affection♥?

LOL, good, I'm not alone! I have cats, though. Although these are my Dad's cats...I "inherited" them. So I don't feel super close to them yet. They're cute, though. I still miss my own babies.

I had an ex that used to say, "You love the cats more than you love me!" And I was like, "And?" But honestly, I hated him, so he was totally right. 

55 minutes ago, Hildegerd said:

He, he, he, he, your husbond can stay. ;)

I s'pose...but he's going to just have to accept my perfume addiction. *shrugs* What can you do?

I find that if there's a scent in the box for my man, I get zero "naughty" looks. Try that?!

later in the evening edit-

My "add to cart" finger is feeling twitchy.

Edited by Eastwood22

On 4/4/2018 at 6:33 PM, Potion Master said:

AD-AmethystHaze.jpg

Amethyst Haze

AD-Delectable.jpg

Delectable

AD-Fluffy.jpg

Fluffy

AD-Lumine-dTerra.jpg

Lumine d'Terra

AD-MysticDewdrop.jpg

Mystic Dewdrop w/ La Femme Mystere

AD-Ohana.jpg

Ohana w/ Heart & Soul

AD-Paradisi.jpg

Paradisi w/ Open Windows

AD-PetiteBaie.jpg

Petite Baie

AD-Soleil-dOr.jpg

Soliel d'Or w/ Aja

AD-SpringBlossom.jpg

Spring Blossom w/ Hedione

AD-Zakura.jpg

Zakura w/ Perfect Match

AD-Laloo.jpg

Laloo - w/ Popularity Potion

Excited about seeing the notes in the Laloo....will you just look at that fur baby too?? Oooh super cute!! I'm a Popularity Potion fan so excited to see this. I'm hoping the notes a soft, and sugary and yummy ?

So I just found out last week I’m going to be a grandma.  Despite being 50, my first response was “I’m not old enough to be a grandma” which was not an ideal response and it upset my son.  That night, I got a fortune cookie and inside it said “Children’s laughter is wonderful to hear and you’ll have much in your life in the near future.”  And now this.  Crazy.  I’ve haven’t even held a baby for a long, long time.  But these are going to help me go baby nuts so I have the appropriate responses moving forward.   My favorite baby is the Soleil d’Or for some reason (although the puppy is dearest to my heart).  I also refused to be called Grandma.  I’m going with Glam-ma.  Mara, better plan on me getting the entire set FB!

2 hours ago, johnsonlisa90012 said:

I also refused to be called Grandma.  I’m going with Glam-ma.  Mara, better plan on me getting the entire set FB!

Congratulations! We call my friend Lindsay "the Gilf" because she is way to hot to be called Grandma!

3 hours ago, johnsonlisa90012 said:

So I just found out last week I’m going to be a grandma. 

Congratulations!

5 hours ago, johnsonlisa90012 said:

So I just found out last week I’m going to be a grandma.  Despite being 50, my first response was “I’m not old enough to be a grandma” which was not an ideal response and it upset my son.  That night, I got a fortune cookie and inside it said “Children’s laughter is wonderful to hear and you’ll have much in your life in the near future.” 

How wonderful - congratulations ?.  

8 hours ago, johnsonlisa90012 said:

So I just found out last week I’m going to be a grandma.  Despite being 50, my first response was “I’m not old enough to be a grandma” which was not an ideal response and it upset my son.  That night, I got a fortune cookie and inside it said “Children’s laughter is wonderful to hear and you’ll have much in your life in the near future.”  And now this.  Crazy.  I’ve haven’t even held a baby for a long, long time.  But these are going to help me go baby nuts so I have the appropriate responses moving forward.   My favorite baby is the Soleil d’Or for some reason (although the puppy is dearest to my heart).  I also refused to be called Grandma.  I’m going with Glam-ma.  Mara, better plan on me getting the entire set FB!

Congrats! I was just talking to my (19 yr old) son about me not being a grandma until I'm at least in my 40s, but that I can't wait & will be excited. His response "you're already a grandma to me." :lol: It's a running joke in our family that I behave like an old biddy. 

Every month of NRs from LP is amazing. It has been keeping me in check that I'm on the waiting list for a new apartment & I don't want to have to pack up any more stuff than necessary. LOL

15 hours ago, johnsonlisa90012 said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  As much as I want to be a grandma (I'm older than you) there is absolutely nothing on the horizon.  And, as amazing as the human babies are on the labels, honestly, that puppy has my heart!  Laloo - which does sound like  'love you' - hopefully has notes I like, and I've never tried popularity potion, so, its pretty much a shoo-in for me, 

16 hours ago, johnsonlisa90012 said:

So I just found out last week I’m going to be a grandma.

Congrats! If I was gonna be a grandma I think I'd request to be called Nonna like my Italian great-grandmother. I don't have kids though so that's not likely to happen. Unless I guess if my stepson has a kid. Which is possible, but to my knowledge, he doesn't want any. 

I want to play the guessing game. Who will join me? 

I’m not great with Notes but... 

I am going to guess that Zakura has a prominent cherry blossom note.  

Amethyst haze makes me think Lavender.

Spring Blossom has me thinking Jasmine because of the Hedione, I guess.

Soleil is giving me a honey impression. 

I’m going full pink sugars on Laloo!

Ohana is giving me a coconut feel....maybe with cocoa butter.

Amazing guesses!  :D

I am going to post the notes for these and the PEs all day tomorrow, so if you are a night owl you may see them Sunday night, but they will be ready for you when you awake on Monday morn.

On 4/6/2018 at 1:33 AM, Eastwood22 said:

I find that if there's a scent in the box for my man, I get zero "naughty" looks. Try that?!

Hmmmm...maybe I will. He likes to wear powdery scents which I don't like so I've been slipping the sample unisex ones in his bathroom area which he occasionally tries. He's not a huge fan of scents for himself. He always asks me if I have vanilla body lotion / cream on no matter what scent im wearing, so I don't think his sense of smell is so hot.

8 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I am going to post the notes for these and the PEs all day tomorrow, so if you are a night owl you may see them Sunday night, but they will be ready for you when you awake on Monday morn.

I am beyond excited!!! I can't wait to find out the notes!:PolarChristmas: My first emoticon - just found the correct button. I don't think they were available on the old mobile version of the site. 

11 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Waiting Anxiously!

I am so excited to find out what the notes are, esp. Ohana!

Beautiful labels. I can't wait!

Omg.... I could finally get in! Got to get familliar to the new look. But...

Yea!! NR'S. Time for a sampler.....

On 4/7/2018 at 3:33 PM, johnsonlisa90012 said:

Oh wow, congrats JLisa!

LOL, Indie! :lol:

I just posted the NRs in the cart. Send an email if you want a PayPal invoice rather than going through the cart.

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com or LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com

Only abbreviated descriptions are allowed on Etsy, so if you want to see the magical meanings of ingredients, go to the site in the New Releases section.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND ANY ERRORS, PLEASE, THANK YOU! Have fun!