Hi, everyone!

SugarKitten

Hi. I am a longtime lover of perfumes, but I've never tried pheros, cops, etc before (that I know of, anyway). I was pretty curious when I found out about them, so I made an order a couple days ago. I'm really excited to get my hands on these and review them here. 

I've read through some of the threads and decided I had to join you all, since you seem so nice and very knowledgeable about them. 

19 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

Welcome :)

What did you decide to start with?

Hi. Thank you. I got cuddle bunny, love potion red and Occo pink. Can't wait to try them ???

5 hours ago, Ivysaur said:

Welcome SugarKitten :bye: Cute username!

Are you experienced with oil perfumes or artisan, or mostly commercial? We look forward to reading your reviews.

Thank you ☺️☺️. Mostly commercial, I've tried a few oil based that I've had no luck finding sources of :/ unfortunately, so I'm super excited to get started with these. Thanks! I'm super excited to give them ??

10 hours ago, Karma said:

Welcome SurgarKitten! You are going to love experimenting! 

Do please tell us what you ordered and I look forward to your reviews.

Thank you. I'm super excited to get started! 

54 minutes ago, Wolf Dreaming said:

Welcome to the forum SugarKitten.  It is a good place to be :-) .  

Thank you. It sure seems like it! I've been learning more about the scents until my order arrives by reading through all the threads, I'm having a blast. ??

Hello and welcome!

I saw that your order has shipped, so excited for you! If you tear into your new perfumes, which you will, know that they'll prob change a bit in a week or two after settling at your house. I think I had a few that I gave up on too soon for a lack of patience. 

So

Since we're in the getting to know you stage, might you have cats, kids, dogs, and/or significant others? (Yes, a cat can be your significant other.)

16 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Hello and welcome!

I saw that your order has shipped, so excited for you! If you tear into your new perfumes, which you will, know that they'll prob change a bit in a week or two after settling at your house. I think I had a few that I gave up on too soon for a lack of patience. 

So

Since we're in the getting to know you stage, might you have cats, kids, dogs, and/or significant others? (Yes, a cat can be your significant other.)

Hi! Thank you. This is all great information. No, I have none of these (I would Def consider my cat as such, if I had one. They aren't allowed at my place ???). I'll definitely try to be patient with them. I just can't sit still with my excitement to try these hehe. 

• 1 month later...

Idk if this is the right place to post this, but whatever. Over the weekend (not over yet, but still), I may have found my best blend. Pop and LIebchen. I got taken care of so well (and lots of flirts) while I was out and about. I was also gifted a lot, which was v. nice. I may need to invest in some FB's, but I'd still like to try the sprays. I think there are two options? Idk, anyway, it was really hot, which I think helped with diffusion (if I'm not mistaken, this is what people also call "sillage"?).  I wore The Big Easy once, it still smelled a little different than the first time I used it (which is when it smelled the best). Upsetting, bc I loved how it smelled, then. Anyway, I had a good weekend. I got a lot more sleep today, so I'm energized to finish it off well. 

Still not sure this is the right place, but whatever. I'll post it here since I don't think I'll get a strike.

In bit sure if it's me, or this blend (popularity / liebchen), but since wearing it, Codsworth has been getting... Bold, I guess. He's complimented me, before I started wearing mones, but he was shy about it. Today this boy damn near invited himself to my bed. There's another guy who's been getting a little ballsier (sp?) as well. Maybe the frequent exposure to these (though I usually wear lfm with liebchen to work) is amplifying what's already there and I'm just noticing it more? Idk, man. Wish I had some way to tell...maybe I could wear something else to work next week? I have the whole pherotine sampler set. I have yet to try bad girl with leather? Not sure that one's a good idea, but I've had my eye on it since last week. 

Any ideas Or insights  would be super welcome. 

I've been wearing Love Potion: Red with Popularity and getting some interesting interactions (one guy on the train,  and someone else at a store, very interesting interactions, imo). 

Last night, I wore IR/OW, think I got it's intended effects confused with Treasured Hearts, but it's okay, because I didn't end up interacting with anyone, just smelling nice. It's very aquatic, which I like, but I think on me, it might be a bit masculine for my tastes (the scent) ... Idk what I should wear to alter that, if anything, but I'm still not sure how much I really mind. It smells really good, so I might just leave it alone. 

I need to compile a list of FB's to buy, there are so many I really like. I'd also like to try the sprays. I know there are two types I can buy, not sure which I'll like more, so I'd like to buy one of each in whichever of the first two scents I choose. I may try LPPink, the description sounds very nice. Don't imagine I'd like it any less than LPRed. Maybe I'll search the forums to see all of the LP blends so I can better choose from them, unless I'm just navigating the store site poorly (I probably am). 

I was warned about mixing, but since I"m hardheaded, I did a little experiment today. I mixed some POP and LFM into a spray bottle with some of my body spray (just enough for this test, really). I sprayed that on my wrists, cleave and hair. Put some Liebchen on my wrists, threw my hoodie on and went to the store up my street. 

Usually, the guy who greeted me today and started a mini conversation doesn't speak much more than "Hi" or "excuse me", but we had some small talk about the weather and he seemed happy, which is nice. Normally he just has his work face on. 

I went to a restaurant nearby and ran into a friend who inquired about a couple of my hobbies (I use the term "friend" loosely, we see each other sometimes and are friendly, but we've never hung out or anything). He was genuinely interested and told me about some stuff he's working on, which I found intriguing. He told me a lot about himself today that I'd never have known. We definitely don't usually talk this much. 

I've been to both places both with and without these combos, but I think they didn't reach as far because I didn't use them as a spray, before? (I'm probably saying this wrong, but I'm sure you know what I mean by how I described them). 

Either way, I'm definitely sold on buying sprays, now. 

Edited by SugarKitten

• 2 weeks later...

I thought something weird happened this weekend until I remembered what I was wearing (LFM/POP, didn't wear anything else, but I wore more of these two than usual, not for any particular reason, I was clumsy). 

I took a train ride (local train so not super exciting) and some guys came near me while I was waiting. Not unusual, but I didn't really want to be near these two in particular, so when the train came, I purposefully walked to the front of the train for a seat (I was previously near the middle, it's a three car train). I took my seat, watched others get on because I was bored, and I saw those guys get on where I had been earlier. They stood for a few seconds deciding where to sit, made eye contact with me (so not intentional) and walked up to where I was sitting. They were like three seats ahead of me. It really seemed like they went out of their way for this, since the train was basically empty when they got on just seconds after me). Maybe it was nothing, but I know they got hit by my cloud while I was waiting. 

I've definitely been more popular with men using these (can't lie, tho, some ladies have been looking, too). 

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know how much I'd love bad girl with leather. I may wear it more often. 

Edited by SugarKitten

• 1 month later...

I've been wearing bad girl all week (at the time I started this post before the sale lol). It has garnered me some hits. I'll have to grab the notes from my laptop. Right now, I'm going to try my occo trials from the sale this weekend, but before that, I'm going to keep wearing lace with various other scents. Maybe not all phero'd, I've had a couple ditz moments wearing it, but so have people around me. 

I really have to get the notes off my laptop (I'm using my phone, usually on the forum, but I like to keep my log of hits and various notes in a file on my lappy. I have some from this and last weekend, along with others on which to elaborate). 

I'm too excited about these occos! And then my last order from the sale. That's got some great ones in it that I'm stoked to try.  

I should get the focus potion, though, it might help me get through my to do list instead of distracting myself with things that seem more fun. Though, that's probably more of a self discipline issue than anything (I have the sd to get up and work out 3x a week upon waking, so that's a start (but it's much more results driven than I'd care to publicly admit)... 

Anyway, I need to get through my chores, now and find links to the review threads of everything else I've bought since my last update. Then, I'll review the ones I'm behind on. 

I'm still logging my experiences with mones in my laptop for now, but I just realized something while posting around the forum today. 

LPMP's mones and things have essentially replaced my commercial perfumes over the past few months. I still use them, of course, but not every day like I am with these. I may use them only when I put on an Un, really (I'm still a little worried about rewetting cops. I've said before that I can't smell them, but I don't want other people who disenjoy the scents to be offended in case rewetting causes them to smell, again. I just don't know where to ask this or what, specifically to search so I could find a thread like that since I know I make up words all the time, so people aren't speaking like me when they write posts). 

Oh, when I do get my cops wet, again, I just wait another 10-20 minutes as a just in case. Not sure if it's necessary, but I'm not taking any chances. Not after reading the "coochie head" stories lol. 

Edited by SugarKitten

I have family coming in from out of town and I'm nervous. I get more nervous around family than anyone else. No real reason, I'm hoping to find my locket for the big easy. Otherwise, I'll have to use my Lava rocks, not that I'll mind. I'm lacing it up today, though. I've already shared what I'm wearing in the daily thread. Time to shower and get nice looking. Hope I have time to straighten my hair. 

Oh and I feel super dumb.. I forgot to wear the freaking Lava bracelet cuz I left in such a rush... I'm gonna grab it now so I can test my bb on it. 

Edited by SugarKitten
Just an update.

I'm putting in an order for a bottle of Aja today, because I've read some great reviews about it (doesn't smell like cops, though, for some reason, I'm thinking only Teddy BB and B2.2 smell like that to me, so far, anyway, also, the artwork is so cute), and a trial of Mara's Rocket Fuel (I think that's a SS4W blend?). If I get anything else, I'd like it to be something with Dom, I've yet to try that one. 

Also, the travel shock should have worn off of my last order by Saturday (Idk, but it'll have been a week since it arrived, so, here's hoping, though, I suppose it could already be gone? I just don't want to rush it, though I'e been sitting on my hands since I got them (and not very patiently). It does, however, help that I've been under the weather these past couple days, and just the other night, I pulled my gastrocnemius ?, which meant no lifting for me! I'm praying to all of the Gods that I can feel well enough to lift tomorrow, because one week was more than enough!!! I don't like taking time off from weightlifting. It's like...waiting for an order from LPMP, honestly. I have no patience to let my body heal and I know it's bad, but, like, I'm addicted to lifting, okay? I feel so badass when I put more weight on the bar and seeing my body change in the mirror, I don't care to much if the scale goes nowhere, seeing my boops lift and my booty round out more is ??, even if it shrinks in inches, it's getting higher and rounder, which is perfect, to me. I like sculpting my body like this. 

Though, it was nice to have a few days for a refeed, I'm glad to be back on track. 

Now, about these 'mones I'm gonna order, I can't wait to try them out. Though, I wonder, will I need to let the Aja sit? I'm assuming I'll need to for the Rocket Fuel, but I'm just curious, I assume it can't hurt to let them sit, but, like, do I gotta, though? 

I don’t think you have to let them sit. I used my PCMP like literally the same day it came in the mail and it worked fine for me. But idk I’ll let someone with more experience chime in. 

Cool, cuz I'm extra impatient about some of these scents! Like I wanna take them out the second they arrive, lol. 

It's awesome that PCMP worked for you right out of the box. I can't remember if I had the same experience with some of my blends from previous orders, I just know that I didn't read about travel shock until after my first order arrived, I think lol. 

Edited by SugarKitten

1 hour ago, SugarKitten said:

Cool, cuz I'm extra impatient about some of these scents! Like I wanna take them out the second they arrive, lol. 

It's awesome that PCMP worked for you right out of the box. I can't remember if I had the same experience with some of my blends from previous orders, I just know that I didn't read about travel shock until after my first order arrived, I think lol. 

Sameeeee that’s how I feel about my Limited Edition OCCOS! ? yeah that one worked for me, but the others I left alone for about 2-3 weeks now. I’ll try them out, I deff want to give Deliciae another try. It is Sooooo potent! Like I opened the vial the other day and the smell lingered! Like for a good 5 minuets. 

Ooh! That's wonderful! Deliciae is on my list of TV's to try soon! Lol, I still have a bunch of LE OCCOs to try. I've only tried Sandalwood, Florale and Midnight Lavender, I think. I might whip out Orchid this weekend. Have you tried the Pherotine droppers, yet? That's what I've been using for Lace, LFM and Popularity, so far. I need to try some of my Sensual Harmony to see how I like LFM in that one ^___^. 

15 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

Ooh! That's wonderful! Deliciae is on my list of TV's to try soon! Lol, I still have a bunch of LE OCCOs to try. I've only tried Sandalwood, Florale and Midnight Lavender, I think. I might whip out Orchid this weekend. Have you tried the Pherotine droppers, yet? That's what I've been using for Lace, LFM and Popularity, so far. I need to try some of my Sensual Harmony to see how I like LFM in that one ^___^. 

Oooh let me know how Orchid goes! How did you like three you’ve tried so far which is your fave? I just drove to my appointment and as soon as I applied Deliciae it disappeared ? on my skin, FUCK. I joined too late to get dibs on the Pherotine trials ?. If I could I’d get LFM trial , but it was sold out. The only Pherotine left that I want to try is Leather... And I’m debating between Winter in the Tropics, Sensual Harmony, and mystic dewdrop to try for LFM or chose two. 

So far, florale is my favorite, but I'll be giving midnight lavender a couple more tries to see it it can beat florale lol. I'm not super sure about sandalwood just yet, so I'll let you know maybe next weekend how I'm feeling about it. 

?, I must've gotten lucky, then. I might get the leather pherotine next week if it's still there, along with the TV of dominance (I was gonna get it today, but last minute, changed my mind and got a TV of pie in the sky, lol). Sucks that your skin ate deliciae, though. 

I'd say choose two, if you can. Which two, i can't say, they all sound so nice. Maybe draw from a hat and see which two come up. Oh, I have this app called random on my phone, you could type in all three, and have the app choose two at random for you? Could be a fun way to decide which mones I'll be buying in the future hehe! 

42 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

So far, florale is my favorite, but I'll be giving midnight lavender a couple more tries to see it it can beat florale lol. I'm not super sure about sandalwood just yet, so I'll let you know maybe next weekend how I'm feeling about it. 

?, I must've gotten lucky, then. I might get the leather pherotine next week if it's still there, along with the TV of dominance (I was gonna get it today, but last minute, changed my mind and got a TV of pie in the sky, lol). Sucks that your skin ate deliciae, though. 

I'd say choose two, if you can. Which two, i can't say, they all sound so nice. Maybe draw from a hat and see which two come up. Oh, I have this app called random on my phone, you could type in all three, and have the app choose two at random for you? Could be a fun way to decide which mones I'll be buying in the future hehe! 

I heard sandalwood is a hit! Lol if it doesn’t work for you I’m sure there’s someone Willing to take it. ? And ooooh that sounds nice! I’ll definitely check that app out, it’ll help my indecisive ass out ?

np ^___^ True, I'm just crossing my fingers, but also, I've heard that some scents get better with age, so we'll see, lol. If I don't still like it in a month, maybe I'll set up a trading post, lol.