Mystic Dewdrop w/ LFM

il_fullxfull.1473715674_3dh1.jpg?version

Even the depths of an eternally lush wilderness can experience the promise of Spring… Brilliant shafts of sunlight penetrate the canopy of tall trees and heavy mist, encouraging the unfolding of the intensely fragrant and deliciously lovely honeysuckle, its’ blossoms a treat for jewel-feathered hummingbirds and moths, among other inhabitants of the jungle. 

Go a little wild for the torrid temptations of the rainforest...a crown of honeysuckle flowers and Hawaiian maile vine, a fresh-cracked green coconut in a basket of Indonesian teak carried through an atmosphere thick with tropical humidity. 

And to encourage your primal nature we’ve added our exclusive LA FEMME MYSTERE pheromone blend, a deeply feminine and voluptuously seductive aura that inspires positive feelings, deep emotions, meaningful connections, and leaves a lasting, memorable, enchanting impression. Both social and sexual, this blend of seven carefully balanced ingredients evokes the "seven veils" of feminine mystery... sultry and intense...it casts a spell, greatly enhancing sex appeal. This blend is designed to remind us (and those around us) of our feminine power, and enhance it. 
Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
HONEYSUCKLE ~ Bonds of love, generosity; attracts money, prosperity, clairvoyance, healing, creativity, protection.
COCONUT ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.
MAILE ~ Wedded love, fidelity, friendship, affection, protection, sex, divination, healing, stamina.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.

So I put this on a couple of hours ago and so far, I love it.   The honeysuckle is definitely prominent, but not loud or sharp.  The other notes do not stand out individually to me at all, they just kinda sit in the background all together doing their thing.  LFM always makes me want to get things done, so I am glad to have this on today.  :)  My skin has been eating everything lately, so I can't speak about longevity, but I sure hope it holds on for the long haul.

See...I know what Mara is trying to make me do...she's trying to make me spend ALL my money....HONEY when I tell you I'm in love with this scent...Baaaaby...by my forum name you can tell I love flowers...and Honeysuckle..oh Honeysuckle and I used to have a love thang when I was in my twenties. Yes ma'am, this one right here will do ?.

I will wear this out and report back, but even before I know how the phero works, this scent is Fan-FREAKIN-tastic.

This is gorgeous! Honeysuckle is the most forward note which I do love. Wet it almost has a tinge of earthiness which I am guessing must be the teakwood. It dries down pretty quickly though. I get the green Vine peaking through just a touch. And the coconut is making it just a little creamier. This is not golden drippy honeysuckle. It’s cleaner.  Less ripe. This is Spring honeysuckle with all the lush verdant greenery supporting it all on a bed of barely creamy coconut.

This particular honeysuckle reads a bit more perfume-y on me, which I wasn't expecting.  For some reason I thought I might get more a watery green behind it, but honeysuckle does tend to amp on me.  Usually I either get the uber-sweetness or the waxy white floral aura - this is somewhere in between those two qualities.  It's also pretty intense but only if I get up close on it.  Now in the vial I get the other notes for sure.  But on me this is a honeysuckle happening, but only for the sexy people.

:3d-prom-queen:

I'm getting mostly honeysuckle, and it does feel perfumey. I can't pick out out any other individual notes, but it does have a creamy vibe to it. For the floral girls (Flowers Power!) this fabulous! 

• 2 weeks later...

I wore this yesterday and it is a winner.  The honeysuckle is distinct but not overwhelming.  It is sitting in a smooth sweet base.  Just my kind of scent.  

This is pretty, my man said so, and said I smelled clean, then dragged me off to the bedroom. I'm glad he likes it but it's not something I need to fix my nose on and breathe deeply over and over. I'm just not a clean floral gal, but LFM is a great phero and this is a pretty honeysuckle. It is kind of a relief to sample something new and not need to put it in my mental shopping cart!

• 2 weeks later...

This is so close to a PE I was thinking of sometime ago. Omg. Teak and Honeysuckle often feature in my PE thoughts. I love those notes. 

There's something here that almost reminds me of gardenia out of the vial.

After a few minutes the golden honeysuckle comes forward. This honeysuckle is very clean smelling. Perhaps thats the maile keeping house. Honeysuckle usally has a slightly warmer/earthy tone on my skin. 

This spin gives it a clean, fresh fragrance.

At the height of mid-wear I feel like i've washed with a refined triple milled honeysuckle soap. This is an eye opener. Clean & bright with lots of throw. A bit goes a long way. 

Sometimes I go straight to FB, I've been lucky each time so far. I like the notes listed here, the choice of LFM, the pretty label, and I’m thinking FB...

I’m specifically looking for an LFM spray - dare I? 

On 5/16/2018 at 1:53 AM, melisse said:

Sometimes I go straight to FB, I've been lucky each time so far. I like the notes listed here, the choice of LFM, the pretty label, and I’m thinking FB...

I’m specifically looking for an LFM spray - dare I? 

Yes.

5 hours ago, Hildegerd said:

Yes.

I decided to slow down, get the sample first. I like Winter in the Tropics, but I’m hoping I like the MD more. I love it’s label art, and its green theme. I want to love it, it’s definitely display worthy?

7 hours ago, melisse said:

I decided to slow down, get the sample first. I like Winter in the Tropics, but I’m hoping I like the MD more. I love it’s label art, and its green theme. I want to love it, it’s definitely display worthy?

Smart.

On 5/24/2018 at 9:19 PM, melisse said:

All the ingredients look great, I shoulda mentioned that as well as it just being pretty. I does look like a good bet.

Buy a little sample first if you don't want a huge bottle to begin with.

4 hours ago, Hildegerd said:

Buy a little sample first if you don't want a huge bottle to begin with.

Yeah... Impatient I guess. 

I have a hard time making the “pinch” movement to remove the trial vial’s caps - severe CMC arthritis. I wear full braces on both hands and I have to do a “bear paw” thing to pick ANYTHING up, the tinier the more difficult to deal with. I’m opening the trial vials with my teeth and transferring the ones I like into their own tiny screwcap bottles, and sticking handwritten (ouch as well) labels on. That’s a lot of work for approx 3 testings each. 

So I find it tempting to go straight to full bottle if I feel confident in the scent. But even then, I still get samples too.

Had excellent luck with my 7 unsampled FBs* so far, I use all 7 regularly. My VERY favorite, Panther, was unsmelled before FBing it. But yeah, I shouldn’t do that, I’m going to end up with a $49 bottle of headache eventually!

I have 2 unsampled FBs on the way, crossing my fingers - I really shouldn’t do it like this:

Teddy Man 

Elementary 6

So far I’ve missed with a couple of PEs and Threebies, but since there was no option for sampling, I don’t count those as failures. I either wanted them or not.

*unsampled FBs I bought and absolutely loved:

PANTHER?!

Tea & Flowers

Peace & Calm

Lady MacBeth

Beths Milkmaid

Driveby Fruiting

Pashazade

ETA - Why do I keep getting weird font changes? I didn’t do anything except type straight on through!

Edited by melisse
Font change bewilderment

I did, however, order just a sample of Mystic Dewdrop instead of the FB. It just sounds so wonderful I trust it’s going to be awesome, but the odds of getting $49 headache-in-a-bottle will eventually catch up with me. 

Funny, my only fullpriced FB that gives me a headache WAS sampled. I just didn’t notice it in the tester.

I'm wearing this right now with some Topper and my mood has already turned around! It's BF approved. "What do you think? Just Okay?" Him, "No, it's good." Then he grabbed my wrist again and got real cozy with it. It's really the perfect combo for where I am, a bar/restaurant/nightclub in a very wealthy community. I didn't bother to shower or dress up, it's hot out, butcmostly because I knew it would de-motivate me. I'm very casual but I smell fancy and exotic. The door guys, and the band in the bar (that I know just a little) are very friendly and deferential and always treat me both like a lady and a family member. We're in the larger venue room with a bigger band, but the sound guy in the bar/restaurant is ordering me dinner and delivering it to me in a little bit. Like he's planning on leaving his job to bring me a salad. Everyone is always nice here, but I do wear LFM/LFN here often and I believe it colors how they treat me. Oh, and I am not supposed to have a parking spot, I'm supposed to valet like everyone else. But my man put cones in a spot for me, and this security guard I walked by earlier ran over and very chivalrously moved all the cones for me like I owned the place. Men are respectfully fawning over me, but the women are keeping a little distance.

Dammit. I just got a whiff of myself. I smell amazing, actually. I think this is going to be a FB for me. It's blooming and I'm enjoying it more and more. I wore it for phero effects but this might be my summer go-to for this place. I wasn't expecting to like it this much, there's all that green on the label. Plus a baby. I do not want a baby. That baby is only cute because it's asleep, and it was probably up screaming from 3am to 5 am.

Winter in the Tropics was great for what I want to put out here, but it's a little too sophisticated for me. 

Maybe that baby's kinda cute. Just those big puffy lips! I know they're all swollen from knawimg on his mamma's poor titties. 

Edited by Eastwood22
Titties

On 5/2/2018 at 9:29 AM, Eastwood22 said:

This is pretty, my man said so, and said I smelled clean, then dragged me off to the bedroom. I'm glad he likes it but it's not something I need to fix my nose on and breathe deeply over and over. I'm just not a clean floral gal, but LFM is a great phero and this is a pretty honeysuckle. It is kind of a relief to sample something new and not need to put it in my mental shopping cart!

Wow! Who's that girl who wrote that stuff?

Six hours after putting it on earlier tonight, I'm huffing my wrist and I've firmly decided that I need some more Mystic Dewdrop. Whatever it's faded down to on me is intoxicating. The teak is the star now, but with a hint of honeysuckle and Maile chaser. I can still get the coconut if I'm looking. Sending an invoice request after the weekend!

Yes. I agree. Its best on my skin in the long drydown. Teak is always a win to me and I love how it comes through after a couple of hours. 

Most fresh or clean scents smell better in the long drydown phase to my nose. 

Got my sample last week and it really is great, definitely among the top 10% my favorites LPs so far. FB spray (I love the sprays!) is arriving by the weekend. ?? 

• 2 months later...

I had a feeling that in my next order I'd get a mini-sampler that was on my wish list.... And this was it! This gave me the literal impression of a drop of dew off of a plant. Like the sweetness of a flower intensified after a good spring time rain downpour... And then the sun comes back out. ☺️ Like a spring time imitation scented dryer sheet but 10x better!