Laloo w/ Popularity Potion

il_fullxfull.1473710946_6kgc.jpg?version

The sweet pea with its’ butterfly-shaped petals has an aura of innocence and the dewiness of a day in Spring. We’ve brewed a perfectly pink perfume for girls of all ages to enjoy - a posy of very pretty, very sweet pea blended with exotic Antilles vanilla and fresh green accents of lettuce and hay. And because you’ll be too adorable for words, we’ve included a dose of our exclusive POPULARITY POTION pheromone blend- to help give off an air of 'movie star-esque' charisma. Can assist one in becoming the center of attention, elevating the mood of those around you, and is specially tempered to try to reduce feelings of jealousy that can arise when someone else is in the spotlight.

Laloo is a Hindi name that means "innocent", though I am tickled that our forum members have shared stories that their diminutive loved ones have been heard to say Laloo - meaning, "I love you!"  Laloo to you too!

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
SWEET PEA ~ Lasting pleasure, blissfulness, youthful attraction, friendship, chastity, courage, strength.
HAY ~ Friendliness, fruitfulness.
LETTUCE ~ Cools lustful passions, chastity, love, divination, promotes rest.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

Edited by Beccah

OooooWeeee, this scent is DIVINE, it's sweet and soft and classic and elegant. Starts off all sugary goodness and blossoms to a scent perfect for an elegant lady. This scent is BEAUTIFUL..Bravo

Can't wait to wear it out. Probably will go full bottle with this one. 

This isn't really sweet to me, it's more like a powdery floral - I'm thinking that's just the way it plays out on my skin.  It has a combination of that fresh-picked flower vibe with a sort of plush smoothness underneath.  It does have a cute/innocent aura to it for sure.  The hay gives it an interesting little accent too, it's reminding me of something else - maybe Lucero?  If you like floral scents in general I definitely recommend it.

ETA: in the long drydown this really smooths out and becomes powdery-soft.  Even though it's not really my thing I appreciate that quality.

LOVE this one!!! I wasn't sure I would even like the scent, but ordered a sample because of the label (I adore dogs). I was thrown off by the hay and lettuce because I wasn't sure if they would work on me. Wow - I think this is my favorite scent from my order. It is a  sweet, light floral vanilla that wears close to the skin and almost smells like it should naturally be there. I don't usually buy spray scents, but am considering getting this in a spray. Either way, I  need a full bottle. ♥♥♥

Edited by Kayla

This scent is very light, soft and powdery with a mysterious unidentifiable twist of the unknown.   It is in that twist of unknown that I think the innocence lives.  This is definitely floral sweet as opposed to foodie sweet.  Dry down has increased the allure of this scent as the vanilla seems to come to the fore for me.  This is an elegant lady-scent to me; however I was thinking that it may pair beautifully with LFM.

I wasn't sure what to expect from this one. I'm not usually one for powdery scents, and I thought this would be powdery. It's an elegant vanilla, with a bit of an edge from the lettuce and hay. I'm not able to pick out the sweet pea, but I think that's what gives it the fancy slightly floral flourish. I've only worn Pop Potion with Sweet Chic, so I'm excited to try it with Laloo!

Oh boy this one is weird on me. Mostly it’s very lovely and nice. The sweet pea and the vanilla make for a nice cozy powdery Springy scent. But it does this weird thing where while I am wearing it I continually get whiffs of something particular that I don’t really smell when I sniff my wrists to see if it’s my perfume. I only get it from the normal distance between my wrists and my nose. And in this case what that smell reminds me of is really strong Vitamin c tablets. Like ascorbic acid powder. LMAO. Isn’t that hilarious? I have no idea which exact note is giving me that impression or if it’s a combo of notes. I really like this one up close in huffing my Skin distance but truthfully the bulk Vitamin C Vibe will probably keep me from wearing it a whole lot. I will try it again to make sure though.

I love sweet pea, and this did not disappoint. First on, I got a blast of a floral outdoorsy smell, like a bright spring day. I don’t smell the hay, but I think that’s what’s giving the fresh bite, whereas the lettuce is adding a fresh, mild greeness. There’s a hint of sweetness that I think comes from the vanilla. As it wears on, I get what others have described as powdery, but it has a hint of soap of my nose, like a fine powdery soap. So perfect for spring!

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys remember Petite Nate? When I was a kid I had the sparkly skin "lotion" that was more just like a thin gel, and it was my prized possession (I wasted no time starting my scent obsession youuuuunng, I had the Tinkerbelle perfume too, and filched my mother's tiny collectible Yves Rocher bottles on the regular). On my skin this smells exactly like Petite Nate. I'm frankly amazed I even remembered the name of it, but one sniff of this shuttled me right off to the corner of my brain that stores my toddling-around memories, feeling so sophisticated and chic slathering the "lotion" on after a summertime bath, lounging in the backyard with my parents eating Flintstones Push-Ups, picking mulberries, trying to convince my grandma to swim with me in the pool, catching fireflies in a jar. The smell and feeling of this makes me so so so so so nostalgic and happy. I don't even know if I'll be able to wear this on the regular simply because it's so evocative, I'd just spend the whole day smelling myself and staring off into space in a daze of time travel. But for the coming hot lazy evenings of summer, those nights when I just want wine, the sunset, and a long fluffy mind trip, this is going to be the perfect treat. Thank you, Mara, for taking me back to some of the happiest memories of my life. 

• 4 months later...

OH THIS IS INCREDIBLE ~ MY MATE IS IN SOME KIND OF

'SCENT-AS-NON-EDIBLE-NOSHING-MADNESS'-STUPOR'  (DEFINITELY A SCENT NAME WE WOULD BUY!  :D )

COMPLETELY COMMITTING TO A GOOD NOSHING OF ME - EVERY TIME I WEAR THIS! 

OH MY! 

SWEETLY FRESH-FLORAL-FOODIE ON ME WITH NO POWDER ALTHOUGH I WOULDN'T MIND IT GOING THAT WAY

IT IS DECIDEDLY ALL FAIRY CAKES WITH FLUFFY ICING ON ME...  ABSOLUTELY YUM!

WE DESCRIBE THIS ON ME AS,

"A-FRESH-FLOWER-WISH-IT-WERE-EDIBLE-FAIRY-CAKE-WITH-GOSSAMER-WINGS-FANTASIAM",

THAT'S A QUOTE AND WE LIKE IT QUITE A LOT!   

AND AS, "GOSSAMER-WINGS-FANTASIAM" FOR SHORT...

AS IN, "MMM... PLEASE PUT ON SOME, "GOSSAMER-WINGS-FANTASIAM" HONEY AND CELEBRATE THIS SPECIAL FEAST WITH ME TONIGHT".

AND HE SAYS, "MARA WAS CHANNELLING YOUR INNATE SWEETNESS INTO THIS ONE, 'FAERIE CAKES'. "

HE KNOWS I CAN BE, "A VERY NAUGHTY FAE" TOO... THAT IS ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY... 

THANK YOU SWEET MARA :hellokitty1:  FOR THIS EXQUISITE SWEETNESS ~ PURE LOVE:heart106:

• 1 month later...

Wow, this one started out POTENT! Almost too potent...but then it settled down and became soft and pleasant. I like it, but honestly I think I like it for the name more than anything. I kind of just want to walk around randomly saying things like, "Laloo," "lalooodle---ey---hee--hoo!" "LalooooOOOooooo...." "LalOOoooOOOO?"

I think the Popularity Potion is bringing out my inner goofball.