Eeeekkk....need advice...

Ok....so lo and behold after FOREVER....I am getting TG to the house. It will be with a group of people, so not sure if any alone time will ensue afterwards... BUT... I want to use my wax melts.  Now... I have them with Heart & Soul, Treasured Hearts, Open Windows and Sexpionage. Since this is a friendly gathering, I’m nixing the sexpionage.  But of the others, what do you suggest I use?  I’ll most likely wear Perfect Match regardless because he responds to that VERY well. 

My vote is for Open Windows. H&S and TH could leave the ladies yacking it up in your kitchen all night.

Edited by Eastwood22

6 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

My vote is for Open Windows. H&S and TH could leave the ladies yacking it up in your kitchen all night.

57 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

Agree with OW all the way! Both because it will create a great atmosphere and it will not super clash with your PM

Thanks, ladies!  I was thinking that or the TH.  But I do want to be sure EVERYONE doesn't hang forever. ;)  And that it doesn't clash with the OW.  I don't want to over do it.  Thanks!! 

• 2 weeks later...

So, I feel like all my plans are always thwarted, but this time it worked out.  The get together got cancelled because of kid issues, BUT TG and I ended up going out alone for the evening.  Strictly as friends, mind you, but there was plenty of time together and I am SO IN LOVE with Perfect Match because it just amps up everything.  We truly are perfect for each other, we just have to get past some "circumstances", but despite our closeness, our friendship has been rocky because of the aforementioned.  But several hours together under the influence of PM, (really it only takes a few minutes to get it going), was amazing.  SO MUCH talking and laughing and general "we love being around each other"-ness.  Then days following full of texts, calls, etc.  I feel like I need to buy ALL THE PM!  I can NEVER run out.  NEVER!!!!

Glad you had such a great evening!  I agree, Perfect Match is absolutely amazing stuff!! 

On 30/04/2018 at 4:04 PM, Tinkerbelle said:

So, I feel like all my plans are always thwarted, but this time it worked out.  The get together got cancelled because of kid issues, BUT TG and I ended up going out alone for the evening.  Strictly as friends, mind you, but there was plenty of time together and I am SO IN LOVE with Perfect Match because it just amps up everything.  We truly are perfect for each other, we just have to get past some "circumstances", but despite our closeness, our friendship has been rocky because of the aforementioned.  But several hours together under the influence of PM, (really it only takes a few minutes to get it going), was amazing.  SO MUCH talking and laughing and general "we love being around each other"-ness.  Then days following full of texts, calls, etc.  I feel like I need to buy ALL THE PM!  I can NEVER run out.  NEVER!!!!

So glad that you  had a great evening.  I hope that things are working themselves out for you :-)