I got My order-I got my ship notice!

Hello Ladies,

I received my goodies this past weekend. As I predicted my favs are "Hexen" and "Native Soil". Native Soil makes me feel kinda weird. Very relaxed, protected, yet preditorily sexual...lol!!! I think i'll be a vampire for Halloween...hehehhe! I also really liked Carpe Noctur.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Ladies,

According to the tracking number on the USPS website my package arrived yesterday and was delivered to my house. To my great dissapointment I didn't get my order in the mail. Usually when I check the status of my package and it says it arrived i get it in the mail that very day but it didn't come. I don't know if maybe the post office just didn't deliver it yet or what but its weird. This is the first time this happened and iam pissed because ive been waiting for the Oct/Nov. goodies for weeks now. I'am going to give it another day and if its not in my mail box by the end of the day iam going to have to email the ladies and see if they can send me another shipment. :001_302::blue_dancing_banana:

Uh, iam so pissed/dissapointed. This is the first time this happened since ive been ordering from lovepotion. I can't believe the post office. Assholes!!That package better be in my mail box today when I get home from work or iam going to call them and up and give them a taste of something they wont ever forget. GRRRR!!!

Edited by AncientGoddess

If it doesn't show up today, you should contact the post office before asking for a second shipment. This is definitely an error on the post office side.

Ya, I just contacted the post office right now. They took my number and said they will call me back when they find out information about what happened to my package. I dunno. I have this strong feeling that if it doesn't come today they might have misplaced it in the wrong mail box. UH!!!!!!!!STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!! :001_302:

Edited by AncientGoddess

I'am going to try my best to track down the package today and over the weekend. Maybe even go to my neighboors apartments and see if maybe they recieved it. Uh, listen to me. :blue_dancing_banana: I sound so desperite...lol. :blue_dancing_banana:

Iam just pissed. :blue_dancing_banana: This is the first time anything like this happened so iam freaken out a bit. But anyway, On Monday Danna and Mara I will let you ladies know whats going on and if I really can't track down my happy box hopefully you guys will be able to send me another one. Ya its unfortunate but things happen sometimes :001_302:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Sometimes that happens to me, too. The tracking information will say "arrival" when it's still at the post office. It's sort of like when you get a CnS for something, but there's no record of your number. Really misleading and really annoying.

Also, google psform-1510. That's a mail loss/ rifling report. If you fill one of those out & turn it in, well, it may not help, but at least the postmaster et. al. will know about it. If enough people used it, they could pinpoint who's screwing up.

Good luck with the search :001_302:

Hey Ladies,

My order arrived in the mail on Friday. I think they just messed it up online and put arrived Thursday but they delivered it on Friday. Anyway, I understand now why i went nuts. First off all the potions are amazing. For me, "Siberian Lust" and "Happy Water" are instant big size bottle buys. They smell amazing. Happy water gives me a lift in mood like no other potion I have tried yet. I mean all the potions I have are amazing and they all give me a different emotion weather its empowering, or confidence, etc...but Happy Water wow! I feel crumpy or depressed I put it in on and instantly I feel awake and lifted. Siberian Lust smells absolutley amazing and gives me a sense of empowerment so all weekend Ive been wearing them together and its the perfect combination for me.

Ladies, you did amazing job with the new releases. Lots of love and as always keep them coming. ^_^:020105~21:

I recieved my recent order yesterday and it put the biggest smile on my face after coming home from a crappy day at work. I'd just like to say Thank you so much Mara + Danna for everything.

((((((((Big Hug)))))))) :)

:CHEERS~19::020105~21:

Edited by AncientGoddess

• 3 weeks later...

So I placed an order for the December sample pack which iam so excited about, but also, for some reason I started using "Vain" again. I've also noticed that out of all the potions I like this one the best for wearing to work. The other potions are good for when I go out on dates, dining, friends, ,clubs, and everything in that department but "Vain" works the best for my working environment and it helps the most because it doesn't make my boss and co-workers go nuts. Ive noticed wearing the other potions at work makes things more difficult because the men start going nuts because they are so into me on the other hand they know I wouldn't date them so I think things like that can make a person angry then they start treating me with no respect and acting obnoxious and i start getting down on myself its not right but hey thats the world today especially corporate world but i noticed when i wear "Vain" something about it makes me feel locked inside myself in a good way. Iam not picking up on all the negative energies as much and soaking them in me. So I also placed a big size order for "Vain". YAY!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS LADIES.

XOXOXOXOX :);)

Edited by AncientGoddess

Oh boy ladies I have like 50 samples coming my way soon. I just placed yet another order for some samples. So with this month sample back and the big size bottle of "Vain" that i ordered last week and the order i just placed for some other samples I need I have a big order coming my way soon. EEEEEEEEEE YYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!! :2182:

Well, thanks to the holidays and my beautiful bonus from work and etc...I have a nice present coming for the new year. hehehehehhe!!! ^_^

Edited by AncientGoddess

I have a big order coming my way soon. EEEEEEEEEE YYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!! :2182:

Well, thanks to the holidays and my beautiful bonus from work and etc...I have a nice present coming for the new year. hehehehehhe!!! ^_^

I know what you mean - i have a big order coming too and i know the ladies will not disappoint with additional samples i did not even consider - can't wait

Still waiting for my huge order. Trying to be patient but the anticipation is getting to me. :TotakekeBannana: ...lol! I'am getting like 30 samples along with a big size bottle of "Vain" and tomorrow is New Years Eve already so I'am guessing my order will be shipped after words. ^_^ but its ok i'll be starting the new year off with goodies...hhehehehe! :thumbup:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Still waiting for my huge order. Trying to be patient but the anticipation is getting to me. ^_^ ...lol! I'am getting like 30 samples along with a big size bottle of "Vain" and tomorrow is New Years Eve already so I'am guessing my order will be shipped after words. :D but its ok i'll be starting the new year off with goodies...hhehehehe! :thumbup:

I know what you mean - i have 20 bottles of smellies that i am dying to try and i keep torturing myself by reading all the reviews you ladies wrote that i don't know what to do with myself - i might run down the postman as soon i see that shipped email in my inbox :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

***HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES***

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year, be safe, and may we all continue to be blessed with such wonderful goodies from Mara + Danna in the upcoming year.

^_^

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Edited by AncientGoddess

If you haven't gotten your order ship email yet-you will have it in a couple of days!

Happy New Year!

My pkg is on the way!! I am soooo happy!! :)

I am so excited i may to hug and kiss the postman, plus my raven moon is on it's way from omahamagic, i hope i don't over slather when my goodies come - you know put everything on at once and then can't distingush what is what since i have less skin area than samples

Oh Thank Goodness!!! My package has arrived. :love:

I haven't opened my precious yet because iam still here at work aka hell but this shitty crappy stressful work day is finally over ^_^ and now I get to go home to my little sanctuary and open my sweet delights full of magical goodies to cleanse these disgusting negative energies of today.

*sigh*....YAY!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOX LADIES!

Love you!!!

:020105~21:

Me too, Me too.

i went to the post office before work {of course i was late} and could not open until my break at 3:30 but there was soooooo many extra goodies it was worth the wait.

Now that i am home i can really go through them and feed the addiction.

YAY :blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana:

Yes ladies I feel amazing today. Noone is going to mess with me here at work. YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :2182:

The new "Ashes To Dust" is amazing. I noticed my recent order contains more protection, self confidence, protection against psychic vampires and etc...potions and iam glad I went with that this time because Ive realized here at work I can't wear anything that is love attracting stuff because the energies around my work environment are to negative working with the powers of the darker light but then again its a Corporation so what else is new in the world. However thanks to "Vain" and "Hectate" potions as well as "Ashes To Dust" I feel like i can fly. I feel like I can do anything today wow!! Its like all this weight that was on my shoulders is gone and i feel free. I'll just use the love, attracting potions on my lovers and when iam going out during the weekends or when iam with friends having cool experiences but for work ive realized I need deff. something different.

XOXOXOXOXX Ladies!

:020105~21:

wow I feel so amazing and free. I usually never feel this good at work but usually feel drained. YES! WOOOHOOO!!! :banana006:

HAPPY FRIDAY ladies. Wooo iam on a roll. Just placed an order for more samples. Got a bunch of protection and self empowerment potions like "Sweet Revenge" "Bravado" etc etc :D

I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my mis-delivered package. I am soooo excited. All of the orders I placed since late November are in this box... Three customs, two regular orders and all of my sale purchases. I think my December sampler pack is in there as well. I am sooo excited. It really will be like Christmas!

I am going to have to really buckle down and limit myself to two or three full bottles from this months releases. With the size of the package I have coming (around 26 bottles), I might have a hard time explaining more than that to my hubby. On the other hand, with a package that size I can probably sneak in two or three without notice... :)

I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my mis-delivered package. I am soooo excited. All of the orders I placed since late November are in this box... Three customs, two regular orders and all of my sale purchases. I think my December sampler pack is in there as well. I am sooo excited. It really will be like Christmas!

I am going to have to really buckle down and limit myself to two or three full bottles from this months releases. With the size of the package I have coming (around 26 bottles), I might have a hard time explaining more than that to my hubby. On the other hand, with a package that size I can probably sneak in two or three without notice... :)

Ok, so my hockey boys are headed to anchorage next week. I AM SOOOO STOWING AWAY! I am coming to visit you and smell all your goodies! VERY JEALOUS :)

I just got my ravens moon from magicalomaha and not only did they include two samples from their line but i got a nice sample of time travel along with a thank you card - i guess good birds stick with good birds (you know the whole flock together thing)

I am pacing myself - first trying the older LP's that came with my order while i taunt myself with the samples and bottles of the recent ones

You are welcome any time!

I second that!! Come join us Curiouschic. I'll buy you a drink. :blue_dancing_banana: I happen to know where there's a free room to stay in. :blue_dancing_banana:

Ok, so my hockey boys are headed to anchorage next week. I AM SOOOO STOWING AWAY! I am coming to visit you and smell all your goodies! VERY JEALOUS :blue_dancing_banana:

I second that!! Come join us Curiouschic. I'll buy you a drink. :blue_dancing_banana: I happen to know where there's a free room to stay in. :blue_dancing_banana:

Drinks, warm bed and lots of LPs... It will be like a home away from home...

Hey Ladies,

Woohoo my order is on the way :blue_dancing_banana:

Oh man do I love to see that happy box in the mail! Presents from the universe YAY! hehehehehe! :)

I think iam falling deeply in love with myself. hehehe! Guilty of using "Vain" on a daily basis. hehehehehe! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Its amazing though, my lovers are like glued to me they can't get enough and wow iam a sexy women. Wild Cat women, MEAW!! HEHEHEHE!!! HEHEHEHE!

XOXOXOXXO

Edited by AncientGoddess

I got my order!!! :dancingfruits0nm:

samples of Sugared Honeycomb, Une, & the ladies added a sample of Beltane! :magicstick:

:) Should get mine by Saturday. Right in time for the weekend! :blue_dancing_banana:

and Beltane is a good one! Enjoy!

Edited by AncientGoddess