I got My order-I got my ship notice!

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I'm worried about my order. :rolleyes: It says it was delivered on the 10th, but I didn't get it in the mail, and there was no slip in my mailbox saying I had a package. I just checked the shipping today, so I'm gonna call the front office tomorrow and see if they have it. I REALLY hope they do and it was just a lousy mailman who didn't leave me a note. I'm gonna be so devastated if it's gone the way of the dodo. This was my treat to myself. :wink2:

Man, I'm worried about my order. :( It says it was delivered on the 10th, but I didn't get it in the mail, and there was no slip in my mailbox saying I had a package. I just checked the shipping today, so I'm gonna call the front office tomorrow and see if they have it. I REALLY hope they do and it was just a lousy mailman who didn't leave me a note. I'm gonna be so devastated if it's gone the way of the dodo. This was my treat to myself. :001_302:

Aw, I hope you find your package too. I know how frusterating it can be. Something similar happened to me not long ago as well. I went on the tracking website to see if my package was delivered and it said it was although I never got it in the mail and I remember I went nuts :blush: , However I got the package in the mail the next day I remember but it can be frusterating. Hope all go's well for you. :CHEERS~19:

So, apparently I am just a crazy girl. It hasn't even shipped yet! I have no idea where the e-mail came from (my guess is it was from my order in december), but I am SO relieved. I feel so dumb, but I'd rather be dumb with pheros, than smart with none. :020105~21:

So, apparently I am just a crazy girl. It hasn't even shipped yet! I have no idea where the e-mail came from (my guess is it was from my order in december), but I am SO relieved. I feel so dumb, but I'd rather be dumb with pheros, than smart with none. ^_^

I'm so glad!! I popped in hoping for some good news from you!! I've received weird, duplicate e-mails 6 months after an order.

I came home yesterday to...a slip from the post office! :(

My last package was held at the p.o. because we were out of town. I'm not sure why this one needed in-person delivery. Does it have to do with the amount? Anyway, I'm going to have to use split-second timing tomorrow morning to get to the p.o. and then to work on time.

I came home yesterday to...a slip from the post office! :(

My last package was held at the p.o. because we were out of town. I'm not sure why this one needed in-person delivery. Does it have to do with the amount? Anyway, I'm going to have to use split-second timing tomorrow morning to get to the p.o. and then to work on time.

Oh no, I hate to tell you this, but tomorrow is a postal holiday. :unsure:

I came home yesterday to...a slip from the post office! :oops:

It might - if you purchased over $100 (mind you, not trying to out you here ...heh) :( then it *should* require a signature at the P.O.

Oh no, I hate to tell you this, but tomorrow is a postal holiday. :unsure:

Awww :001_tt2: shoot, I forgot today is a Holiday which means the post office might be closed. Damn! My last order shipped on the 15th which means it should have been in my mail box today but I think I'am going to have to wait until tomorrow now. Grrr! :thumb_up11:

I feel your pain, my package should have been here Sat, i don't have it or a slip saying it was delivered and everytime i check the postal tracking website it is down!!! - oh the agony

I feel your pain, my package should have been here Sat, i don't have it or a slip saying it was delivered and everytime i check the postal tracking website it is down!!! - oh the agony

(((((hugs))))) :Hug_emoticon:

Ack , i friggin hate it when that happens!! I to am feelin your pain.....

Edited by Ajia

Plus i don't know if it is a few orders together, or what - when will i ever learn some patience

LoL I hear that. As soon as the package says shipped I get overally excited. But its ok when it finally arrives and I see it sitting there in my mail box. I'am like EEEEEEEEEE!!! :banana052:

I should be finally getting my happy box today actually. Thanks to yesterdays holiday I had to wait an extra day. Booo, :banana052: but its ok i'll be patient for a few more hours then EEEEE!!! YAY! :banana052: LOL!

Edited by AncientGoddess

the post office tracking site is up - my LP package came to the post office today so it should be delivered tomorrow - YAY

Well, as I open my mail box yesterday...NO HAPPY BOX! :blue_dancing_banana:

I went on the website to see the tracking and there is no information given either. UGH!

Grrrr!!! Oh well, maybe today!! Hopefully! :D:)

I know your agony, i stalk that website and the postman like a lioness after my prey.

Ps Cool avi AG

Oh Thank you. I keep changing them today. Its a little slow here at work right now so I keep browsing through all these fantasy art pictures. :blue_dancing_banana:

I'am going nuts today with the new releases and my package right around the corner hopefully it'll finally be there today. hehehe! :(

Not sure how true this is or if i will get a refund and out of stock email - i will have to check when i get home

last night i checked magicalomaha for scandalous 09 - not there and i did not get a response to my email about advance orders - anywho - when you put in bunny in the search tool you get a page with scented cuddlebunny and scented cougar on it - i ordered both - went in the cart fine and to paypal fine - no out of stock messages or anything.

I'll keep everyone posted as to if i actually get some

I ordered a few things from magicalomaha not long ago. I got part of my order still waiting for 1 more thing since it was out of stock at that moment. Should be arriving shortly though. I really do need to be more patient with my orders. But its hard when you know presents are on the way. :(

Edited by AncientGoddess

Ugh!!! Still not here! :) I'am on the East Coast in U.S.A so my package usually takes like 5 days tops before I recieve it. It's taking forever this time. Should have been here yesterday however I was thinking maybe due to the Holiday this past Monday as well as Sunday being a day that the post offices are closed around here it's probably taking longer. Blah!! <_<<_<

Well, I'am going to try being more patient and give it until tomorrow. If it's not here by tomorrow On Saturday I'am going to ram into that post office like a tornado. LOL! :thbf54f4bf:

Finally! :o Its about time my last order arrives! Just checked the tracking website. Said that it arrived today. Should have it in my mail box by this afternoon. :wink2:

Tax Season is coming up ladies and i'll be recieving a sweet refund this year :D

I'am getting my shopping list ready for LP. HEHEHEHHEEHHEHE!!!!! ^_^

EEEEEE HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE

"Feels like a kid in a candy store" :banana052:

Big size bottles of everything! EEEEEEEEEEEE HEHEHEHE! LOL! Well, I wont push it that crazy :banana052: but when that money fairy arrives i'll deff. be placing the biggest order i've ever placed on here yet.

Edited by AncientGoddess

Ooh, now you have me curious, AncientGoddess, what's on your list so far???

So Far:

Sweet Revenge

LP Original LE

Hotness Personified

Ashes To Dust II

Valentine Queen (Maybe, I have to view the sampler first)

Voodoo Valentine

Resolution Potion

For now thats the main big size bottle buy list. :waiting:

Edited by AncientGoddess

So Far:

Sweet Revenge

LP Original LE

Sexology

Hotness Personified

Ashes To Dust II

Valentine Queen (Maybe, I have to view the sampler first)

Voodoo Valentine

Resolution Potion

For now thats the main big size bottle buy list. :waiting:

Verra nice! Isn't it scary how long our lists get. The will be a sweet order. Don't forget to throw in random samples because they're so much fun.

*love your new avatar by the way*

Verra nice! Isn't it scary how long our lists get. The will be a sweet order. Don't forget to throw in random samples because they're so much fun.

*love your new avatar by the way*

You should see the list I'm working on. This place is so dangerous for me. I don't know how I'll manage to wear all these LPs during my lifetime, but what I've discovered is that hoarding aan extra one lots of people (including myself) really like can work to my advantage if I ever want a new one and don't want to spend the extra $$. Someone gets something precious to them that was gone and I get something I really want to use in favor of one that I realize I'm not going to use enough. There's only a few bottles I go through at lightening speed. Right now it's LP WS 08 and Oidhche Shamhna for bedtime scents. I even have the bottles on my nightstand!!! Otherwise, I'm not going through the others too fast, but I'm usually not doing much reapplication during the day. Yet I always want new ones. So in short, I'm bonkers for LP scents.

You should see the list I'm working on. This place is so dangerous for me. I don't know how I'll manage to wear all these LPs during my lifetime, but what I've discovered is that hoarding aan extra one lots of people (including myself) really like can work to my advantage if I ever want a new one and don't want to spend the extra $$. Someone gets something precious to them that was gone and I get something I really want to use in favor of one that I realize I'm not going to use enough. There's only a few bottles I go through at lightening speed. Right now it's LP WS 08 and Oidhche Shamhna for bedtime scents. I even have the bottles on my nightstand!!! Otherwise, I'm not going through the others too fast, but I'm usually not doing much reapplication during the day. Yet I always want new ones. So in short, I'm bonkers for LP scents.

You know, something from my psychic perception tells me one day we're all going to be very glad we buy so much LP. I mean in truth the world is getting crazy and with all this 2012 talk I dont know but my instincts tell me something is coming and if this economy collapses really badly at least we're all going to be stocked up with the goodies. :waiting:

Kool avi AG

I need to work on a tax return list - it would be nice to get everything i want in one giant order - ah i can dream?

As long as the ladies keep coming out with amazing new scents, i'll never catch up