I got My order-I got my ship notice!

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have a relatively big order coming soon. The sampler pack for January along with 2 samples of sweet revenge and a big size bottle of Bravado. YAY! :thumbup:

Ladies, Ive officially lost my mind on here in the past year. In a good way though! LOL! :banana028:

Edited by AncientGoddess

You guys, I just placed another order! I now have 3 outstanding orders within 1 week!! I might need to get some help with this... :D

But, I have some wonderful bottles and samples coming, including a lot of the new releases, so I'm just excited!! I'll worry about the cc later!!

You guys, I just placed another order! I now have 3 outstanding orders within 1 week!! I might need to get some help with this... :D

But, I have some wonderful bottles and samples coming, including a lot of the new releases, so I'm just excited!! I'll worry about the cc later!!

You know we are no good with helping with restraint!

We are enablers :)

You know we are no good with helping with restraint!

We are enablers :love:

Yep. I can't help myself. Everytime I think "ok, this month I have to be good. No more potions" then of course the new month beauties come out and thats it. They got me man! :D

But hey its all good. You never know what can happen and with the economy falling fast in America right now at least i'll be nice and stacked up if god forbid something happens to my Corporation.

Edited by AncientGoddess

I just read those 'marvelous' words in my email: 'Time Square has sent you a package' (sorry don't mean to brag :unsure: , if it makes it any easier for anyone I still have to go to the PO to sign for it, over home delivery $ limit)

I just read those 'marvelous' words in my email: 'Time Square has sent you a package' (sorry don't mean to brag :unsure: , if it makes it any easier for anyone I still have to go to the PO to sign for it, over home delivery $ limit)

ME TOOO!!! I just got a confirmation! I have another order on its way somewhere that I am UBER excited about too :blush:

(What does "over home delivery $ limit" mean?)

OH and liz are we gonna have some trivia fun today? I am excited!

ME TOOO!!! I just got a confirmation! I have another order on its way somewhere that I am UBER excited about too :cry:

(What does "over home delivery $ limit" mean?)

OH and liz are we gonna have some trivia fun today? I am excited!

'over home delivery $ limit' means over $100, duh.... don't know why I didn't just say that :blue_dancing_banana: !!! can't think, I'm nervous :blush: , I hope I'm worthy of the opportunity of hosting the 'trivia contest', hope my choice is a fun one. In the long run 'some lucky forum member' will win a Jan new releases btl (hope someone thinks like me, LOL) Think I'll start around 2:30 EST. Wish me luck !

'over home delivery $ limit' means over $100, duh.... don't know why I didn't just say that :blue_dancing_banana: !!! can't think, I'm nervous :blush: , I hope I'm worthy of the opportunity of hosting the 'trivia contest', hope my choice is a fun one. In the long run 'some lucky forum member' will win a Jan new releases btl (hope someone thinks like me, LOL) Think I'll start around 2:30 EST. Wish me luck !

Oh lol I am a lil slow I thought your postal service only allowed a certain number of at home deliveries and I was confused :cry:

I am very excited for the trivia, you will do FANTASTIC!!!

Oh lol I am a lil slow I thought your postal service only allowed a certain number of at home deliveries and I was confused :cry:

I am very excited for the trivia, you will do FANTASTIC!!!

oh sweetie, I hope you didn't think that 'duh' was directed towards you :blush:

I've had to email SG, I can't start a new topic in the 'Specials of Forum Members' section, not sure where to either, any suggestions CC (seeing that I wanted to start in 2 minutes, make that one minute, heh-heh)?

Edited by liz

oh sweetie, I hope you didn't think that 'duh' was directed towards you :blush:

I've had to email SG, I can't start a new topic in the 'Specials of Forum Members' section, not sure where to either, any suggestions CC (seeing that I wanted to start in 2 minutes, make that one minute, heh-heh)?

Oh I was wondering where the post was. Id say start it in the games area. And just note that it is TRIVIA FOR A BOTTLE or something to that effect, so all know that it is for the goods :cry:

Oh I was wondering where the post was. Id say start it in the games area. And just note that it is TRIVIA FOR A BOTTLE or something to that effect, so all know that it is for the goods :blush:

started it in 'Off Topic', hurry up pumpkin !!

Hey Ladies,

Seems like my package was shipped over the weekend. Just went on the USPS website. It said my package has arrived this morning. Should have it in my mail box by this afternoon. I hope! ^_^ I always get nervous when it says arrived because I get so excited and if it's not in my mail box I'am going to hound down the mail man. Lol! Keeping my fingers crossed hopefully it will get in my mail box safely today.

Edited by AncientGoddess

started it in 'Off Topic', hurry up pumpkin !!

Hehehe, I just saw this and it made me smile, your awesome liz :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Hey Ladies,

Seems like my package was shipped over the weekend. Just went on the USPS website. It said my package has arrived this morning. Should have it in my mail box by this afternoon. I hope! :lol: I always get nervous when it says arrived because I get so excited and if it's not in my mail box I'am going to hound down the mail man. Lol! Keeping my fingers crossed hopefully it will get in my mail box safely today.

Hmm, now I havent seen any new product reviews from you, AncientGoddess, so me thinking you are passed out in a cloud of LP heavenly scents OR your package didn't get delivered :) Hope you get it delivered EARLY tomorrow!

So I recieved my order yesterday but to my great surprize the January sampler pack wasn't included in my Happy Box. I recieved my big bottle of Bravado and my sample sizes of Sweet Revenge but no January sampler. :) Hmmmmm. Thats a little strange because I ordered the sampler pack for January first. :lol: Wonder why it wasn't included with my order?

Edited by AncientGoddess

I got my box today!!! :dancingfruits0nm:

OMG, I opened it up & I almost peed myself when I saw all of samples!

I have so much to try, all of the January release & I also samples of LP: Black & Red plus the ladies added testers of Hot Treacle Trollop, Gilded Gardenia, & Secret Garden.

:D

So I recieved my order yesterday but to my great surprize the January sampler pack wasn't included in my Happy Box. I recieved my big bottle of Bravado and my sample sizes of Sweet Revenge but no January sampler. :D Hmmmmm. Thats a little strange because I ordered the sampler pack for January first. :banana011: Wonder why it wasn't included with my order?

Pilot error! SORRY! Trial Pack on the way!!!!

OMG my heart almost jumped out of my chest! I was just checking the status of my package and it showed as in process at the airport post office. I was slightly disappointed at having to wait another day, but excited that it was here. Just after I closed the browser, I went to our reception desk to drop something off and THERE WAS MY BOX!!!! :banana011::D

OMG my heart almost jumped out of my chest! I was just checking the status of my package and it showed as in process at the airport post office. I was slightly disappointed at having to wait another day, but excited that it was here. Just after I closed the browser, I went to our reception desk to drop something off and THERE WAS MY BOX!!!! :banana011::banana011:

When was yours shipped? Mine still doesn't register as being moved from California. I think my box is being special again. :D

OMG my heart almost jumped out of my chest! I was just checking the status of my package and it showed as in process at the airport post office. I was slightly disappointed at having to wait another day, but excited that it was here. Just after I closed the browser, I went to our reception desk to drop something off and THERE WAS MY BOX!!!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:blue_dancing_banana:

Awww Congrats! :blue_dancing_banana: Iam still waiting for the new goodies. B) Should be here in a few days. Prob. right in time for the weekend. I hope! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

OK, I opened my box and I'm overwhelmed!!! 8 bottles, tons of samples, tons of extra samples!!! I didn't know where to start, so I'm wearing Sexology today!!

AHHH! Stop teasing me. I'am going nuts here!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Still have a few more days to wait. :blue_dancing_banana:

But i'll say this much. As soon as I lay eyes on that Happy Box. Oh boy, I am going to be ripping it open with my teeth like wild panther gone mad....lol!

Edited by AncientGoddess

Unfortunatly I'am still waiting for my January sample pack. :( Hmmmm? I've actually been very patient recently but Oh where art thou sweet goodies?? :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Edited by AncientGoddess

I sent you a shipping notification.......

Hmmm. :love: I don't think I ever recieved it for some reason. Its alright though. If you guys shipped it already then it'll be here soon. I'll just have to be a lil more patient but it's ok I know it'll be worth it. :)

Edited by AncientGoddess

OK, this is a little scary: I have a slip from the p.o. to pick up my goodies tomorrow, and I'm posting this on the same page I posted my last squeee for my last box of goodies!! I'm an addict!!! :banana-computer: <<< here I am ordering more!!!

OK, this is a little scary: I have a slip from the p.o. to pick up my goodies tomorrow, and I'm posting this on the same page I posted my last squeee for my last box of goodies!! I'm an addict!!! :banana-computer: <<< here I am ordering more!!!

I know what you mean. I'am an addict too. In fact ive lost my mind from all the LP :lol: in the last year. My psychic perceptions have gone off the charts now a days. I feel like iam completley spaced out. LOL! But I love it!! :blue_dancing_banana: I haven't placed any new orders recently. I'am still waiting for my January sampler. I can feel it coming though. Should be here very soon. I hope!!! :D then i'll probably place a bigger order. I want to try out the new goodies first to see if I want any bigger size bottles from the January sampler.

Edited by AncientGoddess

being Lincoln's Birthday...... is the mail running today ??? I'm waiting for an order to be delivered :D

being Lincoln's Birthday...... is the mail running today ??? I'm waiting for an order to be delivered :D

The U.S. Postal service should be delivering today. Presidents' Day is next Monday, February 16th. I think that all Federal offices including postal delivery are closed. I normally have good experiences with their delivery services, but once in a while that's a glitch.

The U.S. Postal service should be delivering today. Presidents' Day is next Monday, February 16th. I think that all Federal offices including postal delivery are closed. I normally have good experiences with their delivery services, but once in a while that's a glitch.

:D Yes ma'am, it is in fact running today, I nearly tackled the mailman as he was walking the front steps !!!!

OMG, my heart stopped for just a second!! I'm headed out to the p.o. in a couple of hours!! :lol:

Oh I really hope my order finally comes today. Tomorrow is Friday already and I want my new babies for the weekend. Crossing my fingers they arrive today. :D

Edited by AncientGoddess

FINALLY!!!!! :666: They have arrived! So far "Scarlet Silk" "Valentine Queen" and "Voodoo Valentine" is whats going on!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: "Teddy Man" iam giving to my sweetie and i'll let you guys know about the others next week because I haven't put them all into full use yet but will over the weekend. So Happy They arrived last night because today is Friday!!! WOOHOO! :drunk:

"Feels like a teenager all over again"

XOOXOXO!!

Edited by AncientGoddess