I got My order-I got my ship notice!

kbudish - my last order was placed on March 28th and processed on April 2nd, so maybe they just haven't gotten to that day yet, in a manner of speaking.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks SG/PM !!! got a huge potion of my orders, and I'm lovin it ALL !!! LPOD again !!

Hi Kim-

Usually we don't check the boards for this, please email or call the office-

hmmm your email seems to be bouncing, perhaps that is the problem?

It went out on the 6th I show!

SG

Thanks! I know you guys were doing your part. Like I said I just wanted to make sure I did everything right. I am very technologically challenged. I didn't want to bother you guys in the office. I figured it was something on my end. Thanks for all your wonderful smellies!

Oh I know they keep track of everything and they always make things worthwhile...

I think they know how rowdy we are getting about our goodies but I know they are working hard and long hours just to get us our stuff...

We cannot help our addiction and they cannot help that their team is so small...

They do provide good quality service ...the fact that they come on to the forum and respond...when they can...doesn't that tell us how much they care? How much we mean to them as customers??

hehe

they are working hard to fill orders....let's try to be a little more patient..

I hope I didn't come off as impatient. I know they are working as hard as they can. I just wanted to know if anyone who placed an order around the end of March got their processing email. I am having some trouble with my email account and was just checking.

I hope I didn't come off as impatient. I know they are working as hard as they can. I just wanted to know if anyone who placed an order around the end of March got their processing email. I am having some trouble with my email account and was just checking.

OHHH dear!

No Kbudish...I am sorry if I made you feel bad...

It's just that I have been through this many times before and so have the ladies on the forum...we just want our goodies u know? We've all been there u see so....please don't feel bad...I just want to know u got your goodies safe and sound that is all...

I need to work on my wording ...lol. I apologize ok?

OHHH dear!

No Kbudish...I am sorry if I made you feel bad...

It's just that I have been through this many times before and so have the ladies on the forum...we just want our goodies u know? We've all been there u see so....please don't feel bad...I just want to know u got your goodies safe and sound that is all...

I need to work on my wording ...lol. I apologize ok?

No problem. I wasn't offended. No apology necessary! I got an extra bonus though...instead of a processing email..I got a shipping email. So my stuff has not only been processed..It is on they way!

Did anyone get an email from stamps.com on mon. saying they received notice that a pkg. is to be shipped , yet has not received said package? Useally I get my pkg. in 3 or 4 days after getting this email.........hmmm.

Did anyone get an email from stamps.com on mon. saying they received notice that a pkg. is to be shipped , yet has not received said package? Useally I get my pkg. in 3 or 4 days after getting this email.........hmmm.

Nope not yet...still waiting...

Yeah !! I got my notification today!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Me too, it came this afternoon but I just now saw it-- hehe no wonder my night was so good, even if I didn't realize that crucial lil factor... I'm so excited, I just feel like :J001: !!!

Hi Guys-

Please remember we go as fast as we can, but we do have a two week TAT from order confirmation to out the door!

Thanks for your patience!

Whew! Good to know it hasnt gone out yet. When I got the stamps .com email i thought it went out. And after day 6 I was begining to have daymares , like maybe my little beauties fell off the back of the mail truck and got run over , or maybe they deliv. to the wrong house(this has happened ) ,or maybe the mail man got a wiff of the Cuddle Bunny inside the box and fell in love/lust with it!

I GOT STAMPS EMAILS TODAY!!!!! Oh I hope this is my bath stuff! VERY EXCITING :D

Whew! Good to know it hasnt gone out yet. When I got the stamps .com email i thought it went out. And after day 6 I was begining to have daymares , like maybe my little beauties fell off the back of the mail truck and got run over , or maybe they deliv. to the wrong house(this has happened ) ,or maybe the mail man got a wiff of the Cuddle Bunny inside the box and fell in love/lust with it!

The stamps email will tell you when your package is being shipped. If you got it Monday it may be in the mail on Tuesday.

Do you ladies in the US get mail on Good Friday and on Saturdays? Here in Canada we have a long long weekend and post office isnt working from Friday to Monday due to holidays.

If that is the case there, then that could be why the delay. If not, then hopefully you get it on Monday or Tuesday...But then again other forum members seem to have had a lil delay. hmmmm... :lol:

Hope you get the goodies SOON!!!

Ajia-one went out on the 7th hon.

For some reason some of the tracking has not been updated. Plus we have a holiday weekend.

Hopefully you'll get it on Monday!

(tracking for most sent on the 6th has not been updated)-nice. Really nice.

I THINK IT IS! LOL

WOOT WOOT! OMG I am so addicted to LP! I love LP and am excited to bathe in it and have it near me at every moment :D

Looks like have to start samping out at the mailbox :lol:

Thanks ladies! Amazing as always! I received my last package and LOVED everything! The new releases are AMAZING! Hotter than Hell is COMPLETELY Fabulous! As well as many others!

Ajia-one went out on the 7th hon.

For some reason some of the tracking has not been updated. Plus we have a holiday weekend.

Hopefully you'll get it on Monday!

(tracking for most sent on the 6th has not been updated)-nice. Really nice.

Thank You! WOOOOOHOOOOO!

• 1 month later...

Hey Ladies,

I recieved my order yesterday and I just want to thank Danna+Mara for all the beautiful samples. I never tried "Le Sommie Des Anges" and I tried it last night for bed and I had a very restful sleep. I was under alot of stress not long ago and started having bad dreams for some reason but last night I had a very restful sleep with very positive energies around me along with positive dreams. Thank you guys! xoxoxox :angelstar-kaos058: I'll have to get a big sample of this one with my next order. :D

Edited by AncientGoddess

Wheee!!!!!!!!

Stepped out of my door headed to work and I happen to look down there there was my happy package...YAY!!!!!

I didn't even have to sign...it prolly arrived yesterday and I just didn't notice.

Mara/Danna/John....you are the bestest and you always give me that "awwww they are just too wonderful" feeling when your packages arrive.

thank you so much for you generosity with sooooo many samples (people, it was a lot of samples)

also, there was a sample of something that was not labeled...please do tell what is that mystery LP...OMG, it is absolutely gorgeous and I will definitely get a bottle if you'll tell me what it is...kinda reminds me of Sultry afternoon but not quite, allegro, but not quite... IDK, gee, I am sooo terrible with descriptions, I hope some of the other ladies got one so they can help me out here.

Thanks so much again LPMP

djac

Ladies, Thank you so much for shipping my order yesterday. I got my shipment tracking number. My birthday is Friday so i'll be recieving my order right in time for my beautiful 4 day weekend from June 5th which is the day of my actual birthday to June 8th and i'll get to experience my beautiful new goodies!!! YAY!!! ^_^;)

I got my stamps.com notice early this morning, I can't wait!!! :rolleyes:

me TOO !!

Whadya get? I got the sampler & 2 LAM's (Sandalwood & Resins & Spicy Brown Sugar)

Bottles of Baby Drac's OTTF, Liquid Magix, Erin's HHF, samples of Money Honey and Ego Boostier. Hey..... how come we haven't split anything lately ? and are you still seeing that hottie you had a date with ?

Haven't ordered yet but splitting bottles of BAM Pink Amber and Spicy Brown Sugar (but wondering if LAM in those scents would be better, can't go blabbing things to SP, HA !) and unscented H&S with Mary, then splitting a btl of Adriennes' Tangy Ylang boosted w/ new Cougar with Luna65. Going to have to get a 2nd job ! cause I'll also be ordering the 'Remind Me Again' set too, wonder if I'll meet my true soulmate washing dishes in a restaurant ?

The hottie & I haven't been out since last weekend, but maybe next weekend we'll meet up again (my ex has my kids every other weekend, this is my weekend).

I'm very curious about the Hot Honeyed Fig, I'll be waiting anxiously to hear your review.

The Legacy Edition is so exciting! And you never know where you'll met your soulmate. :rolleyes:

I'm sure we'll find a bottle to split soon, we are addicts after all. :)

I'm very curious about the Hot Honeyed Fig, I'll be waiting anxiously to hear your review.

I can send you the "sniffee/sample if you'd like ?

That'd be awesome hon, thanks! :^^:

It's lightly used, but it's yours ! I'll sent it out mid week .

Awwww...I just got my stamps.com notice but it might be a problem.

PayPal doesn't let me select my Canadian address as a shipping option, so I did what I did last time: put my Canadian address in the "notes" and then also sent a follow-up e-mail right away about my correct shipping address.

But the stamps notice gives a tracking number that ends in "US" - not "CA" like the last package.

If it did go to my p.o. box, I'm not going to get my lovelies until September or later...whenever the next time I visit New Orleans. I has sadness. :/

I just got my shipping notice today......... :magicstick:

I can't wait till my goodies get here.....

U made my weekend.......(does that sound too pathic????)

Thanks Mara & Danna

Fawn

I just got my shipping notice today......... :magicstick:

I can't wait till my goodies get here.....

U made my weekend.......(does that sound too pathic????)

Oh, oh, me too!!!

I got my email too, less than a week to wait now!

:dancingfruits0nm:

Awwww...I just got my stamps.com notice but it might be a problem.

PayPal doesn't let me select my Canadian address as a shipping option, so I did what I did last time: put my Canadian address in the "notes" and then also sent a follow-up e-mail right away about my correct shipping address.

But the stamps notice gives a tracking number that ends in "US" - not "CA" like the last package.

If it did go to my p.o. box, I'm not going to get my lovelies until September or later...whenever the next time I visit New Orleans. I has sadness. :/

Danna just checked it and said it's shipping to your Canadian address.

You can always call or email - there's usually a few hours between the notice and the packages going out the door.

YAAAAY! Thank you both so much for telling me! I thought the "US" on the end of the tracking number meant that it was going to America, since my last tracking ended with "CA."

Time to stalk my mailman! Happy, happy me.

Hey Ladies,

I got my sampler pack on Saturday right for my birthday weekend. It was awsome! Thank you guys so much for everything. I had an amazing birthday, loved the new LP's. Also Thank you for the little samples. My fav are "Ego Booster", "Liquid Magick", "Thief of Hearts" and "Morning Glory" was amazing on Sunday morning when I went down to the beach. I woke up real early to go and was wearing that all morning. So relaxing and rejuvinating! Anyways, got to run. Iam at work now. Co-Workers should be coming in soon. :)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Edited by AncientGoddess

My order's here!!! :smilies-23596:

Thank you so much for the extra goodies! I got the adorable little sample of Sugared Roses solid perfume, I normally don't like roses in perfume, but the solid is light enough that I actually find it quite lovely. And I will try out the Breaking the Ceiling Shea lotion later.

Did anyone else get sniffies of Gothic Latte & Amy's P3? I'm assuming these are customs, Gothic Latte is fabulous, I smell coffee, caramel & maybe brown sugar, P3 seems to be a fruity floral.

My favorites from the sampler so far are Jungle Colada, Thief of Hearts, Money Honey, & Tail.

Off to test the others!