I got My order-I got my ship notice!

my order came yesterday and also got a email for RMA legacy ed. oh yeah !!

I LOVE the UN candle, Baby Drac, Liquid Magix, Erin's HHF, Ego Boostier and $ Honey !!! and all those sniffee/samples !

ordered LAM: Pink Amber and 2 btls of my blend of DkPatch/Rose Otto

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My order came in today. Yay! However, I was missing a bottle of Holle :) Now I'm sad because I'm pretty sure it's sold out. I love my custom sugar though :) Gothicangel's Gothic Latte. Best name ever and it smells soo good.

Coffeemama, Gothic Latte is my custom and it's coffee, vanilla, cinnamon and brown sugar :OUDFDC~110:

Edited by gothicangel18

I got my order today along with remind me again its such a beautiful scent

thanks m&d for all the wonderful samples so many .you all are so kind and generous.

Tee

I love my custom sugar though :) Gothicangel's Gothic Latte. Best name ever and it smells soo good.

Coffeemama, Gothic Latte is my custom and it's coffee, vanilla, cinnamon and brown sugar :BLACK_~32:

Ooh yes! That does sound delicious!!!! I wanna ty, hopefully some testers will be released, mmmmmm!

thanks m&d for all the wonderful samples so many .you all are so kind and generous.

Tee

You got the SPECIAL forum legacy scent?! :Dancing_Grapefruit: OH soooo lucky! I am very jealous!

Cant wait to hear more about it! :love:

My order came in today. Yay! However, I was missing a bottle of Holle :) Now I'm sad because I'm pretty sure it's sold out. I love my custom sugar though :BLACK_~32: Gothicangel's Gothic Latte. Best name ever and it smells soo good.

Coffeemama, Gothic Latte is my custom and it's coffee, vanilla, cinnamon and brown sugar :love:

I think your custom came out AWESOME - love it!

Sorry for the omission in your package GA. It can get confusing when so many orders get stacked up like that. I believe that package contained 6 orders, all made within a few days. But anyway, I have your bottle of Holle here and will mail it out to you straight away. Sorry for the mixup.

My order came in today. Yay! However, I was missing a bottle of Holle :) Now I'm sad because I'm pretty sure it's sold out. I love my custom sugar though :BLACK_~32: Gothicangel's Gothic Latte. Best name ever and it smells soo good.

Coffeemama, Gothic Latte is my custom and it's coffee, vanilla, cinnamon and brown sugar :love:

I recieved a sniffee/sample, I LUV IT !!!! very nicely done GA !!

Tee

ohh....LUCKY !! mine is on it's way, but still.....you LUCKY !!

Ooh yes! That does sound delicious!!!! I wanna ty, hopefully some testers will be released, mmmmmm!

You got the SPECIAL forum legacy scent?! :) OH soooo lucky! I am very jealous!

Cant wait to hear more about it! :)

so far I only sniff from bottle but OMG can't wait to try it on.

hugs,

Tee

Rosebud dear, never fear, I have seven count em seven bottles of Holle, several are waiting to tempt you in a trade if you have something I covet someday!!! :)

Oh, thank you TG! I got soooo scared there for a sec! I tried my best hoarding but I think I only have 4 or 5 bottles...I can run plow through those pretty quick I'm sure...

I think your custom came out AWESOME - love it!

Sorry for the omission in your package GA. It can get confusing when so many orders get stacked up like that. I believe that package contained 6 orders, all made within a few days. But anyway, I have your bottle of Holle here and will mail it out to you straight away. Sorry for the mixup.

Umm, :) Sry Mara, I put in an order earlier...and then I just put in another one only a couple hours later. My humblest apologize....

• 4 weeks later...

Still waiting for my orders or shall I say big beautiful order. :lovebuggy:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Still waiting for my orders or shall I say big beautiful order. :lovebuggy:

Pretty sure the LP HQ were slammed with sale orders (multiple ones, even)...I'd guess we all need to be a bit patient for the sale stuffs to be accounted for (multiple threads), packed and sent...*not* that it's easy, mind you... ^_^

Pretty sure the LP HQ were slammed with sale orders (multiple ones, even)...I'd guess we all need to be a bit patient for the sale stuffs to be accounted for (multiple threads), packed and sent...*not* that it's easy, mind you... :)

Ya I know. I understand. I placed like 3 different order in the last 2 weeks of time so I know they must be crazy packed right now. :)

Patience is a virtue. I'm going to be a saint by the time this sale is over!!!

I know me too. I am starting to see iam going to have to be real patient for this order. ^_^ It's alright. I have plenty of LP's in my stash. I'll just use what I have now :D .

Make room for my big order thats coming. My stash both big bottles and samplers are all packed up. I use a wooden box for the samplers which is full to the top and a make up baggy for the big bottles thats also filled up to the top but its not a huge baggy or anything because i have way more samplers then big bottles. I'am gonna go through my stuff and see if i can find something else for my big orders because i have like 6 bottles on the way along with lots of samplers. Sheesh! yyyaaa!! iam obsessed alright! hehehe! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: Its' ok though I know other ladies on here probably beat me with there stash by a dozen so its not to bad. But hey, you can never have enough LP's. Besides in the shower I wear LP's 24/7. To bed, To work, deffinetley when going out for the evening, dining, etc etc etc!! i love my LP'S!!! :)

Edited by AncientGoddess

I have an excuse to buy. I bless sugar. That's how I enable myself. Good thing the terrible taurus can't see my paypal receipts.

Rosebud dear, never fear, I have seven count em seven bottles of Holle, several are waiting to tempt you in a trade if you have something I covet someday!!! :onigiri_moon_sleep:

TG my sweets,

once we get our goodies in, maybe I will have something you would want for one of them bottles of Holle, IKD it could happen, yessssss, I know you has everything already madam...hehehe

I never got the chance to sample this one, but gosh darn I hear so much about it...

If you don't need any trade maybe you can decant me some...huh huh huh, could ya, could ya, could ya...pretty please pretty please

hey...is there an emoticon for begging?

be blessed - djac

ps...seriously wanna discuss that bottle of Holle lady(smile)

Ask and you shall receive, lovely Djac..

:surprised::beggingpleasesmiley:

I have just added around 10 more emoticons that I didn't upload last time. :onigiri_moon_sleep:

Enjoy!

Blessings

Ail )O(

Ask and you shall receive, lovely Djac..

:begging::beggingpleasesmiley:

I have just added around 10 more emoticons that I didn't upload last time. :hi:

Enjoy!

Blessings

Ail )O(

OMG...Ail awesome...these are gorgeous...thank you thank you thank you...now I can properly beg...hehehe

be blessed - djac

OMG...Ail awesome...these are gorgeous...thank you thank you thank you...now I can properly beg...hehehe

be blessed - djac

Even in my darkest of times ,when I come here someone always gives me a smile.

lov you all,

Tee

Djac,

I will send you a bottle post haste! As soon as I get home it will be on its way, along with any others I have promised!

Love you girl!

Ooooh TG...you are the bestest!...and I didn't even use the beg emoticon yet...cause I was going there next...hehehe

oh bkless you girl!...I luuuuuv you!

be blessed - djac

PS...hey Tee...always happy to provide a laugh...Lord knows I have found many a needed laugh right on this forum at just the right time...hope all is okay in your world babe, just hang on

Edited by djacquelynstew

Ooooh TG...you are the bestest!...and I didn't even use the beg emoticon yet...cause I was going there next...hehehe

oh bkless you girl!...I luuuuuv you!

be blessed - djac

PS...hey Tee...always happy to provide a laugh...Lord knows I have found many a needed laugh right on this forum at just the right time...hope all is okay in your world babe, just hang on

I will probably get my jornal going to get some of the things I have been going thru latley off my chest.I lov ya to girl and thank-you for all that you do.Im hangin in there by a thread

hugs to ya,

Tee

Hey You guys,

YAY! :green_smiley_monster: I got my order today. I didn't even know one was coming but I deff. got one of my orders today!! I got one of my sale orders along with the monthly sampler pack for June! so far "Elevation Potion" and "Summer Solice 2009" Haven't put all of them to the test yet but I was so happy to see my beauties arrived today!

Hey You guys,

YAY! :P I got my order today. I didn't even know one was coming but I deff. got one of my orders today!! I got one of my sale orders along with the monthly sampler pack for June! so far "Elevation Potion" and "Summer Solice 2009" Haven't put all of them to the test yet but I was so happy to see my beauties arrived today!

I am a patient girl, thanks to LP :green_smiley_monster:

See this addiction is making me into a better person! START REVIEWING LADIES!!! I am anxiously awaiting the goods :funnyanimation17:

I am a patient girl, thanks to LP :green_smiley_monster:

See this addiction is making me into a better person! START REVIEWING LADIES!!! I am anxiously awaiting the goods :funnyanimation17:

Starting the reviews in my Whee frickin' ha thread. I'll be going as fast as I can but must savor each also!

Both of my sale orders came in the biggest box that I have ever gotten from LPMP! I wasn't expecting it to come so soon, so finding the slip in the mailbox when I got home from work today made this Monday MARVELOUS!

I got my huge box today and it smells absolutely heavenly. I haven't gotten the chance to delve into it yet......can't wait! I'm so excited!!!

Has anyone else not got their Stamps.com email? I got my "ready to ship" email on the 2nd, but no Stamps.com notice yet.

*sigh* .....(checks email again)...Nope, still don't have it!

I reiceved a "Times Square Has Sent you a Package" email...did you get one with that title?

Wheeeeee!!!!!!

I wasn't expecting my package today as I only got the stamp.com notices on friday/saturday...

my packages were sitting on my porch when i arrived...one huge huge box and one small one...and I didn't even have to sign anything...

sooooo many wonderful perfumes to go through, oh wow...gonna be a lot of reviewing.lol

I can tell you the new summer soltice 09 is wonderful and neanderlicious is absolutely prolly gonna be my fave this month... I thought this would be similar to Me jane but it is it's own special scent

TG...you are gonna love the Ail's voluptuous vanilla...very nice...sending yours out this saturday definitely

oooooh, I like tidesongs honeyed amber neroli...glad I have another on the way

and I learned that I like lunantishee and freya's flirtation, this one only requires a lil and has a big throw...

oh there's so much sooooo much indeed...gonna take a minute to go through these

hope many people get packages this week

be blessed - djac

Hi Mara!

I got my package today-yahh!!! The original ashes to dust I ordered was missing-do you still have this? I think I nabbed the last one if it's still available. Thanks so much!!! I had sooo much fun going through all the goodies I got-can't wait to wear all of them.