I got My order-I got my ship notice!

Hi curiouschic! No I didn't get that one either...The last email I got was on July 2nd and said:

"Your SALE order is now ready to ship!

Your confirmation number will be emailed when your package is mailed."

I checked my "junk" and "trash" email folders and everything.

I'm sure it's still in the works somewhere...it was only a small order anyway.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mara!

I got my package today-yahh!!! The original ashes to dust I ordered was missing-do you still have this? I think I nabbed the last one if it's still available. Thanks so much!!! I had sooo much fun going through all the goodies I got-can't wait to wear all of them.

Send the ladies an email at timessquareproductions@yahoo.com they may not see your post re the ashes to dust :)

Hi curiouschic! No I didn't get that one either...The last email I got was on July 2nd and said:

"Your SALE order is now ready to ship!

Your confirmation number will be emailed when your package is mailed."

I checked my "junk" and "trash" email folders and everything.

I'm sure it's still in the works somewhere...it was only a small order anyway.

Hmm, that is odd. I know I got an email saying the stamps program had a glitch. But the ladies seemed ontop of it, so I am sure they would have emailed you if that was the case. Did you have any B&B products or did you add pheros to any of your scents? These can hold up some orders.... Otherwise I'd send the ladies a quick email.

:)

Thanks curiouschic! I bought 2 regular priced unscented pheros plus 1 freebie...no B&B products. I know the ladies are crazy busy so I don't want to bug them....I didn't know about the Stamps.com glitch! I'll see if I get my notice (or package) tomorrow. If not, I'll definitely take your advice and send an email.

Thanks for the e-mail Mara, you guys rock!!! I'm so happy I got the last ashes to dust....definitely my little sample has been working for me not to mention that I love the way it smells

Oh my gosh iam so happy I got a chance to snag a bottle of "Freyas Flirtation Potion" with my last order because its sold out now. :) Iam glad I placed that order when I did because I had a feeling that was gonna be sold out and that was one of my favorite scents. Fewww. :D

Oh my gosh iam so happy I got a chance to snag a bottle of "Freyas Flirtation Potion" with my last order because its sold out now. ^_^ Iam glad I placed that order when I did because I had a feeling that was gonna be sold out and that was one of my favorite scents. Fewww. ;)

Yay! AG.... So glad you scored the Freya's flirtation.

That is also one of my favorites now...so glad I snagged a few bottles...without this sale, I would have never given that one a thought to purchase. So happy I did

oh yeah...got two different packages on the way per stamps. com YAY! should have them by early next week

be blessed -djac

FEllow Canadians, there is a package awaiting my return! I am on Vaca, but my fabuloous neighbor facebooked me to let me know a package had arrived as well as a slip saying there was another package awaiting my arrival at the post office! I think my goodies came yesterday or monday, so it shall come soon for many of you (look esmeralda, got hers too!)

I WANNA go HOME now, lol...naw this is a gorgeous place. I know I shouldnt be on the computer, b ut what can I say...I found internet here and am excited to be able to reach out :)

• 3 weeks later...

Got my tracking number this morning. Should be getting my beauties right in time for weekend. yay!!! :OU1D43~112: Well got to jet before noisy co-workers look at my computer.

xoxoxoxoxox!!! :Hug_emoticon:

Iam so excited. My goodies should be arriving this Friday. Usually when they ship it Monday I recieve it by Friday and I LOVE IT!!! Right in time for the weekend fun. New beautiful goodies full of new sniffies...hehehehe! Always brightens my mood after a long week of work and in time for the weekend fun! :emot138:

Iam so excited. My goodies should be arriving this Friday. Usually when they ship it Monday I recieve it by Friday and I LOVE IT!!! Right in time for the weekend fun. New beautiful goodies full of new sniffies...hehehehe! Always brightens my mood after a long week of work and in time for the weekend fun! :emot138:

Oh why must you make me so jealous!!! ;):aola:

I think I have been forgotten by the Ladies in scuffle of the sale & new releases :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Im sure if you send the ladies a quick email they can figure out what has happened :10_small16:

Did you get a shipping notice?

I think I have been forgotten by the Ladies in scuffle of the sale & new releases :10_small16:

and don't forget, everytime you order it pushes the other order out even further cause its two week TAT on last order placed...believe me, I am soooo upset with myself as I know better and i did it anyways...

the plus side is that I already have so many goodies to play with...just feel bad about the ones I swapped out...these persons have to wait as well, course they all have loads of goodies to entertain them til then as well..hehehe

be blessed, it'll come real soon beccah... I know it is sooooo hard awaiting the stamp.com notice.

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning ladies,

I recieved my last order yesterday. I was so surprized. I wasn't expecting it until either Today or tomorrow but when i got home and opened my mail box there it was!

Happy Box! :w00t:

Thank you ladies for everything including the free smellies! :(

my package is in Springfield, MA, it's 40 mins away but hopefully I'll receive it tomorrow !!

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya Tomorrow, you're only a day awaaaaaay

my package is in Springfield, MA, it's 40 mins away but hopefully I'll receive it tomorrow !!

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya Tomorrow, you're only a day awaaaaaay

lols! :w00t:

lols! :w00t:

Got it TODAY !! (2 orders, not Design'g Aug 09 order, too good to be true :( )

BUT !!!! Black Candy, So Gothic 2009 and the freebies should keep me satisfied :D

Edited by liz

Got it TODAY !! (2 orders, not Design'g Aug 09 order, too good to be true :) )

BUT !!!! Black Candy, So Gothic 2009 and the freebies should keep me satisfied ;)

Oh I here ya! Black Candy is awsome. I got 2 samples of it now. Should be good for a while since i only use that one for the night life. lols! yet again I got another favorite night time scent. hehehehe! :)

I should get my huge box today! :funny_ladybird:

It's here!!! :)

My precious bottlesare here and I love them ALL!! :D

with the Design'g August Pretties too ?? ;)

I haven't ordered those (yet) Liz, I'm kind short on cash :( Hang in there girl ;)

:emot14: :emot10: withdrawl symptoms !! hee

Waiting impatiently for my stamps notice

:666:

Yep me too! I have the sampler for August coming. So exciting!

Edited by AncientGoddess

BTW, for my last order I didn't get a shipping notice. The arrival of the package was a lovely surprise :happybirthday:

I was hoping that everyday this week, when I got home from work...but no surprises this week.... :666:

it's 2 a.m. (EST) and I can't fall sleep... think it's the moon and/or MR anxiety

BUT I JUST GOT THE "Times Square has sent you a package" Email !!! :)

I got my notice................. :10_small16:

Yay! The've arrived. I haven't seen my beauties yet but the UPS website said "Arrivel of unit" hehehhehe! yay! :party: Soon as I get off work I get my happy box!