Any Girl/Girl experience in a mean girl setting?

I’m sorry I have not. I have used it in Groups of women in general and it’s a great social lubricant. Girl bonding type of vibe. It might be great for a mean girl setting but I just can’t speak from experience on that. What I have used on that type of setting is Treasured Hearts and that is really effective. Good luck 

On 4/30/2018 at 10:45 AM, pinknika said:

Has any experienced the girl/girl pheromone in a mean girl setting? I’m going to a bachelorette party & I get along great with the bride to be, but her friends not so much. Will this help? Any advice? 

I had an experience a few months ago with a woman I have so much bad history that I couldn't possibly go into it on here, but it went strangely well, and it had to have been the Treasured Hearts. She had done that thing where she saw me and pretended she did not, I decided to just go say hello to get it over with. She did this weird hugging/crashing into me thing that I have not experienced before, and kept repeating "it is so good to see you" over and over and crashing into me/hugging me at the same time. Her happiness seemed genuine and authentic, and she is generally NOT a happy person. This was with Liebchen, and honestly, if you had Liebchen on and someone didn't want to be nice to you/get closer while you smell that good, they must be a sociopath, or at least a terrible person, so better to know straight away. 

Thanks you two! I did read the description for Tresured Hearts & that might be the way to go. Although when I did read the girl/girl description minus the sexually attracted part, it seemed like a good bet because of the girl/girl bonding. I just want to be more welcomed into this group as they’re really tight knit and I’m outside their circle. 

On 4/30/2018 at 1:45 PM, pinknika said:

Has any experienced the girl/girl pheromone in a mean girl setting? I’m going to a bachelorette party & I get along great with the bride to be, but her friends not so much. Will this help? Any advice? 

Hi.  I like like to call Treasured Hearts "the old bitch tamer" I do mean that litterally too. It can be very helpful taming or at least neutralizing those unpleasant females. But, you need to walk the walk too. Have fun, hold your head high. Its the brides night. Enjoy yourself. 

10 hours ago, pinknika said:

Sounds like treasured hearts is going to be my best bet! And yes, I’m going to have fun, go with the flow and support the bride :) . I’m thinking this will def help! 

Hi PinkNika - let us know how you get on.  I have only recently bought a bottle of Liebchen so am interested in knowing how this works in this situation.  My fingers are crossed for you at any rate.  Have a fabulous time.

• 2 months later...

HELP

The bachelorette party hasn’t commenced as of yet, it’s happening next weekend. 

I purchased a sample of Leibchen w/treasured hearts and a pherotine dropper of un Treasured hearts. How do I put this to good use? I’m thinking I should have bought alchohol spray because I doubt I’ll be that close to anyone, let alone hug anyone besides the bride to be, who is of course the one already on my team. But the rest...ughh what do I do? Am I screwed? 

Edited by pinknika
Typo

10 minutes ago, pinknika said:

HELP

The bachelorette party hasn’t commenced as of yet, it’s happening next weekend. 

I purchased a sample of Leibchen w/treasured hearts and a pherotine dropper of un Treasured hearts. How do I put this to good use? I’m thinking I should have bought alchohol spray because I doubt I’ll be that close to anyone, let alone hug anyone besides the bride to be, who is of course the one already on my team. But the rest...ughh what do I do? Am I screwed? 

You can put the UN Treasured Hearts on your wrists and the tops of your hands, especially if you talk with your hands a lot. I do this all the time with my UN pheros and it works really well. I would put some Liebchen in your hair so the Treasured Hearts disperses and you smell good as well. Just remember not to use too much so you don't ghost. Good luck! 

Edited by Kayla
Damn autocorrect!

4 minutes ago, Kayla said:

You can put the UN Treasured Hearts on your wrists and the tops of your hands, especially if you talk with your hands a lot. I do this all the time with my UN pheros and it works really well. I would put some Liebchen in your hair so the Treasured Hearts disperses and you smell good as well. Just remember not to use too much so you don't ghost. Good luck! 

Thank you!!!! How many drops?? 4 possibly for the UN and maybe 2 for the Liebchen?? 

I would test it while you're out in public prior to the bachelorette party to see how you and others respond.  I am pretty sensitive to everything, including pheros, so I'm not a good gauge of what's "typical " since I go really light on the UNs. It doesn't sound like too much to me, but everyone is different. Also, alcohol can intensify pheros - just something to remember. :)

Edited by Kayla

3 minutes ago, pinknika said:

Yes, I have a couple opportunities this week to experiment so I will! I also didn’t know alchohol as in drinking can effect pheros, interesting. ??. Thank you for your help!!!! 

Sure! :) I hope you have an amazing night!