boy/Boy Unscented

I was doing research into extending female reproductive life and improving reproductive health, and discovered that women who sleep with men at night have more regular periods for longer, are healthier reproductively, tend to be less depressed and tend to have less PMS. So since I am getting divorced and have no man around I started spraying Androsteindione on my pillow, and using Boy/Boy on my wrists and neck. I can tell a definite mood lift from using these. The Boy/Boy is such fun when there are a group of girls together. It's like we are "complete" without the urge have a man with us. Mara said it feels like a male presence and she's right! I also look to it when I'm needing to feel protected. It is a very interesting feeling. Those of you who like to experiment should give it a try!

I was doing research into extending female reproductive life and improving reproductive health, and discovered that women who sleep with men at night have more regular periods for longer, are healthier reproductively, tend to be less depressed and tend to have less PMS. So since I am getting divorced and have no man around I started spraying Androsteindione on my pillow, and using Boy/Boy on my wrists and neck. I can tell a definite mood lift from using these.

Thanks for the info......I might try this on the nights when my honey is not with me......

Given my reaction to PB Super I've been thinking this would be a good thing for me to try as well (as a mood elevator). Thanks for the review!

I am very intrigued by this one.....I may have to spring for a bottle just out of curiosity......

Given my reaction to PB Super I've been thinking this would be a good thing for me to try as well (as a mood elevator).

I'm trying to decide which of those to get (PB Super or boy/boy unscented). From what I gather, both have androstadienone and that's what makes them so uplifting for us girls. But does one of them contain more of it than the other???

I'm trying to decide which of those to get (PB Super or boy/boy unscented). From what I gather, both have androstadienone and that's what makes them so uplifting for us girls. But does one of them contain more of it than the other???

As far as looking for a simple mood elevator, I would go with Boy/Boy......PB Super has androstenone which makes some women crabby and/or horny......it doesn't make me crabby, just horny......

Androstadienone is the predominant ingredient in the male SS mix, so it would depend on how you reacted to the other components. My reaction to the male SS mix is euphoric and sexual (combine that with the scent of PB Super and that's why it's my LPMP crack, heh) but it's not going to be that way for everyone. On the other hand, I can't handle wearing the male Dominance mix because those pheros are too aggressive for me (I'm thinking Wanted Man would be the same way).

So androstadienone is in the male Super Sexy mix too, in addition to it being in PB Super and boy/boy?

Super Sexy is the unscented phero blend that is in PB Super. The difference between Super and Boy/Boy is that Boy/Boy does not have the main phero that arouses women (androstenone). When I smell PB Super, I want to take MYSELF to bed......I get really turned on.....

Edited by Dolly

Super Sexy is the unscented phero blend that is in PB Super.

Ooooo, I knew that. After you said it I now remember it in the descriptions.

I'm still wondering which of these has a greater concentration of androstadienone. I'll go read the descriptions and see if I can figure it out.

Darbla

• 1 year later...

Just putting in a little pitch for one of my favorite social blends. I'm wearing Boy/Boy today, as I sometimes do on Fridays. It gives me a nice little lift, makes me feel social and keeps everyone smiling. Not giddy - "receptive" might be a better word.

Thinking I should suggest this one to DH for dealing with his office vipers. Altho getting him to wear a phero on top of a perfume has been a hopeless endeavor - too much effort.

And like all the D5 blends I have, I really like the powdery/faintly chemical smell (yup, strange but true).

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know if I can boost a fragrance with this? I want to get Marcy Wheat Siren (nice, soothing sleep for me!) boosted with Boy/Boy but it's not an option on the pull-down menu.

i'm uber-glad i got a bottle of down & dirty for him boosted with boy/boy. i just wish i'd had the money for a bottle of the unscented to try it with other scents or alone before it became all sold out.

i'm uber-glad i got a bottle of down & dirty for him boosted with boy/boy. i just wish i'd had the money for a bottle of the unscented to try it with other scents or alone before it became all sold out.

It's out of stock? Damn! My PMS shakes it's fists at the fates.

It's out of stock? Damn! My PMS shakes it's fists at the fates.

as usual....always late to the party :(

do you think M/D will create something with similar(or preferably exact) effects as boy/boy 06.gif