What makes Super Sexy so Sexy?

Vivica

so I was looking at the ingredients of Super Sexy and was wondering how is it a sexy phero?

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane (D5), estratetraenol, alpha-androstenol, dehydroepiandrosterone, sodium sulfate, tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone, androstanone.

I see est which is suppose to be like a cuddle phero

alpha-nol which is suppose to be like uplifting

I see none which is suppose to be that dominant, strong sense

what are the other 2 and what do they do?

dehydroepiandrosterone?

tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone?

I figured the sexy factor might be in the last 2 that I didnt know what they do since the above 3 I did know dont seem to give a sexy edge.

I remember a while back you guys said you were going to do a phero library for people to better understand the ingredients and what they do. I look forward to that because its so interesting to learn about how they give effects.

Thanks for any info.

so I was looking at the ingredients of Super Sexy and was wondering how is it a sexy phero?

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane (D5), estratetraenol, alpha-androstenol, dehydroepiandrosterone, sodium sulfate, tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone, androstanone.

I see est which is suppose to be like a cuddle phero

alpha-nol which is suppose to be like uplifting

I see none which is suppose to be that dominant, strong sense

what are the other 2 and what do they do?

dehydroepiandrosterone?

tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone?

I figured the sexy factor might be in the last 2 that I didnt know what they do since the above 3 I did know dont seem to give a sexy edge.

I remember a while back you guys said you were going to do a phero library for people to better understand the ingredients and what they do. I look forward to that because its so interesting to learn about how they give effects.

Thanks for any info.

Hey Vivica.....read here....this may answer some of your questions....

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=801

thank ya dolly, now I see where the sexy is at lol I figured it was in the ones I didnt know.

is there cops in super sexy?

It doesn't show in the product listing.....I always wear some Essence Oil with it......I wear Essence Oil with practically everything.....