Does EST or Copulins give you confidence?

So the last two times I wore my Snugaliscous (beautiful scent by the way), I have felt more outgoing? More confident and definitely more sexy. More flirty (mixed in with a little slutty ??). But very pleased with myself. I'm used to feeling confident with the nones but this is a different type of confidence. It's more social. If that makes sense? 

I could see where cops would give a woman confidence - it used to give me that feeling of being in a bit more grounded in my own femininity.  I don't know about EST though, I've only ever experienced the effect of it making some men chivalrous.

As someone who gets great selfies from EST I can relate. 

EST always has a great effect on my mood. I have it in single molecule, CB LFM/N etc. I feel bubbly when I wear it and i think I've said this before but I call it the EST bounce I get in my walk (and mood). Cops definitely elevate my mood and I feel attractive. The two complement each other very well. That lift can give you confidence.

When I'm feeling good that's usually a big boost to my confidence. 

7 hours ago, StacyK said:

As someone who gets great selfies from EST I can relate. 

EST always has a great effect on my mood. I have it in single molecule, CB LFM/N etc. I feel bubbly when I wear it and i think I've said this before but I call it the EST bounce I get in my walk (and mood). Cops definitely elevate my mood and I feel attractive. The two complement each other very well. That lift can give you confidence.

When I'm feeling good that's usually a big boost to my confidence. 

StacyK, yesss! That's a great way to describe it. It gives me an extra "bounce" and combined with the cops gives me an extra wiggle LOL 

Now I love anything with a touch on enone because it puts me in that "bad b$#!h" mode when and if needed, but it's definitely a more aggressive type of confidence and energy.  

On 5/12/2018 at 6:36 AM, FlowerPower said:

StacyK, yesss! That's a great way to describe it. It gives me an extra "bounce" and combined with the cops gives me an extra wiggle LOL 

Now I love anything with a touch on enone because it puts me in that "bad b$#!h" mode when and if needed, but it's definitely a more aggressive type of confidence and energy.  

Oh yes. I love Est, I really like Dom and Leather too. Its all about your mood and what you feel like going with. Thats why Leather and LFN are so brilliant.  

Edited by StacyK