Hello everyone

rmc

Hello everyone I am new here.I am so excited to try these perfumes.They all sound great!How can you choose? So I just bought love potion red to try to entice someone I have a crush on.Can anyone share their experience with it?

Thanks!

R

Hello everyone I am new here.I am so excited to try these perfumes.They all sound great!How can you choose? So I just bought love potion red to try to entice someone I have a crush on.Can anyone share their experience with it?

Thanks!

R

Hey there, "rmc" !! :D hmmm..... well I'm no expert, but I get great results w/ my SP, I usually use it w/EST in my hair (as suggested by Ail) and I dab some unscented phero too, depending on the response I looking for. But I just love it ! hope to see you on the boards and look forward to reading your experience with LP:Red ! Ciao !

liz :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

ps: if you'd like to try others checkout the trading post threads, something will click !

Edited by liz

Welcome rmc! Many here mention LP Red as one of their top fragrances, if not THE top one...I'm sure others will chime in! There's a special version of LP Red right now, with "Instant Sexiness" added pheros...hrm! :rolleyes:

Welcome rmc!! Glad you came to join us!! Always good to see new faces!!

LP Red and Black were my first purchases......they are both fabulous and absolutely yummy!! I was immediately addicted! Wear them alone and you DEFINITELY get noticed.....wear them with pheros (such as Blatant Invitation) and KAPOW!!!

Join us to chat from time to time......and absolutely let us know how you like LP Red!!

Welcome RMC!! You'll just find sooo many you will love. You'll have a hard time figuring out what to wear every day lol! :D I love deserts and vanilla so this place ROCKS! :banana006: :lol:

:001_tt2::blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana: