Sugared Vanilla Mint

AmberLightz

Ok I just tried out Vanilla Mint and OMG I looooovveee it. It such an interesting blend. It as the sweet smell and at the same time a freshness. I am taking it to Atlantic City next week. It will smell wonderful after the beach and a shower!!! Yeah! :rolleyes::blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana: <---That's a three fruitie dancer for Vanilla Mint!

Who else has tried it and likes it? :blue_dancing_banana:

Ok I just totally ordered another $100 worth of perfume. I can't get enough!!! :rolleyes:

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...

OMG so happy I got to try this. I have lusted after it for over 3 years. The mint is so subtle and blends seamlessly with the vanilla and sugar. Perhaps it has melded more with age, who knows. So simple (of course with just a few ingredients), but so awesome. It smells just like a buttery mint, the kind that melt in your mouth. Wears really close to the skin. I am going to treasure my sample.

• 7 months later...

I got a bottle of this GGG and I love it. I've been wearing it to bed at night. The mint is very calming. Also, this has a white musk note in it to me. The vanilla isn't too foody, very light and sheer.

Edited by xev

I've had a trial vial of this for ages, it seems, and I remember thinking I preferred Sugared Mint to this, but I do like how it's a bit sweeter than the other, the vanilla has a denser quality compared to the other ingredients, I do get a bit of that musky character too.