UNE

liz

gallery photo

UNE

By popular demand, we have crafted a pheromone-free variety of one of our most popular scents, (Phero Girl). UNE is truly the embodiment of sex in a bottle - a dizzying mixture of 5 different Honey and Honeycomb varieties, real organic Bee Pollen, Orange Blossom, Amber and Resins give off the scent of sensual afterglow that drives men wild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
HONEY and HONEYCOMB ~ Enticing, seductive, used to bewitch a straying lover.
ORANGE BLOSSOM ~ Strong "magnet" to attract men, eternal love, fruitfulness.
BEE POLLEN ~ Attraction, fertility, prosperity.
AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.
SUGAR ~ Lust inducing, attracts love, lust , sweetness, riches

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

does anyone have any feedback on UNE for Women ? couldn't find anything and thinking of ordering it.

liz :001_tt2:

I was wondering about that one too. I haven't tried it. Sorry I can't help on this one :unsure:

I was wondering about that one too. I haven't tried it. Sorry I can't help on this one :unsure:

Odd thing is......I may already have a sample and don't remember :rolleyes: !

Odd thing is......I may already have a sample and don't remember :blue_dancing_banana: !

LOL is that because you have too many hahaha!!! :rolleyes:

I haven't tried it but I would bet it is lovely.....I like the cops in PG, though......

I"m curious about this too, wondering which vercion of PG it is most like thuogh? I haven't smelled them all, actually I finally got a sample of PG to try today from a swap and I don't remember which verison it is... not sure when I'll tryi ti though cause of the cops...

LOL is that because you have too many hahaha!!! :lol:

:D ummm... yeah, I found a sample last night (well of course I did) anyway, it all came back to me, wore it to work, and one of the woman attornies kept coming over to take a whiff, so I turned her on to some and now she wants a sample. I'm not a huge fan of EoW ( a little too pungent for me icon8.gif, and that's a story in itself ), but there's a definite difference. Think I may get a full btl.

I"m curious about this too, wondering which vercion of PG it is most like thuogh? I haven't smelled them all, actually I finally got a sample of PG to try today from a swap and I don't remember which verison it is... not sure when I'll tryi ti though cause of the cops...

Hey Ivy, did you receive the package I sent?

If so the PG is the rebrew. :D

Hope you enjoy.

oh yes I did thanks curious :) is it the second rebrew? lol

Sorry just saw this Q, and no it was the first rebrew. Anyone who received Pherogirl from me it was from the first batch of PG being rebrewed. :D

• 4 months later...

This is wonderful - i love it, love it ^_^:D It goes on the full bottle list [when i am allowed to order again]

It is strong yet soft at the same time. lightly honeyed florals that has an amazing staying power i put a little on at 7am and it lasted until i got home at 9pm with no reapp! It even went with the tangerine juice i spilled all over my hands lunch time.

It has no pheros in it but it seemed to make people more open and want to be nicer to me, my male employee did not complain about running errands like he usually does and my female manager - hugged me twice - this woman has not been that close to me or done anything like that in a year.

I find the scent alluring, high end classy smell.

I have to give pherogirl another try b/c i also did not shake it up well but i got metallic cat pee scent

That cat pee scent *might* be the copulins. Some people get skunk too. I forget what the other descriptions were, but suffice to say that the cops don't work for everyone. Sometimes the smell is too much for them.

If you shook it at all, you probably had some cops in it. Definitely try it again.

thanks, i got inspired by everyone else's here [HOT, HOT HOT] so i had my daughter show me how to make one - i am so not tech savy - this is my very first avatar ever

Edited by knjsavy

• 2 weeks later...

Honey, Honeycomb * Orange Blossom * Bee Pollen * Amber * Sugar

Une is beautiful! I can smell honeycomb & honeyed orange blossom, as it dries down I can smell the amber, but it's in background. Wow, this really makes me think of an afterglow, it's warm, golden, sweet, & sexy.

Honey, Honeycomb * Orange Blossom * Bee Pollen * Amber * Sugar

Une is beautiful! I can smell honeycomb & honeyed orange blossom, as it dries down I can smell the amber, but it's in background. Wow, this really makes me think of an afterglow, it's warm, golden, sweet, & sexy.

I agree, after trying it i had to get a bottle, i may have to get another one for stash purposes

• 2 months later...
I got a bottle of this and wore it today. It is really lovely, and almost as sexy as phero girl.

This stuff is the bomb... I do love Une...have full size and samples of this one and will purchase another bottle before running out...I absolutely love it.

• 3 years later...

Resurrecting this one. Love Love Love this. Did I say LOVE? 'cause I mean LOVE! Got a trial of this and should have got the bottle. I totally slathered this sample on. I don't have phero girl to compare but have plenty of cops if I feel the need to dress this up but I just LOOOOVE it. Love. Seriously. Love :love-you::in-love::Emoticons04235:

I'm surprise that I haven't reviewed this. This turned out slightly plasticky on my skin but I don't have any issue with Pherogirl which I love very much. The base might be from a different batch or the absence of cops make it smell slightly different, just too many reasons. I'll stick to Pherogirl since I'm a cop ho!

• 2 months later...

Mmmm! Wearing this over Cuddle bunny today and I LOVE it still! This is such a favorite! :D

• 1 year later...

It's so funny that the last post was over a year ago by NuTrix and I actually wore the same combo today! Pherogirl was a bit much for me because of the cops so I decided to try this and see how I'd like the scent minus that. Decided to roll this on and layer with my husband's one tried and true phero, Cuddle Bunny.

I really like the smell of this. I could have worn less, it wears fairly strong on me so I won't need much in the future. My daughter gave me a hug and sniffed me. All of a sudden, she blurts out "You smell like baby powder! I like it!" Then I couldn't get her to stop sniffing me. LOL She's right, it does on me.

I'm really glad that I got a bottle. Some scents w/ cops I can't smell it at all or it dies down very quickly but Pherogirl just always wanted to linger and be - not quite right. This though smells so good, baby powder and all. I have another honey I can wear to work!!

• 2 weeks later...

:D I get "the baby powder" comments too! I can easily over do it with this and once my husband likened me to "you smell like a baby's diaper - a CLEAN one!" - but not quite the reaction from him I was going for :lol: As for me, I pick up the orange blossom right away, the bee pollen and the amber. If I dose just right...others do too...except the man beast - who usually announces - "Baby power today!" But I just LOVE this and have already bought a second bottle for having plowed through the first :)

Edited by NuTrix

• 10 months later...
Guest LexyCents

Okay here goes my review of this scent.

When you first smell it out of the bottle, it was herbal (and more potent herbal than i got from LP Red). I'm guessing it's the patchouli... it reminds me of incense more than Red did. Red was much much sweeter.

I can see how some people would LOVE this scent. As I wore it through out the day, I did like it. To me it's a sexy baby powder kind of scent. And I think I would have LOVEDDD ITT.... But there's something else...would catch a whiff of it on me and it would remind me of something and I would be still for a few moments because it REMINDS me of something from my past. But I don't think it's a good memory. :( And I would be in a funk for a few minuts.

I do like the sexy babypowder-ness, but that something extra is haunting to me. SO WEIRD and sad because its kind of put a damper on this scent for me. bah! If not for that Im pretty sure I would love thissssss!

So for the time being I can't wear this, But I am going to keep the sample I got just in case. Maybe I can layer it later!!!

Edited by LexyCents

Interesting, Simply. I wonder what it is in there. One note or a combination. I know Wendy's Liquid Mystery reminds me of some perfume that my grandmother used to wear but I am actually quite fond of that memory.

Mara's magic is good at evoking things from far and away :D There are some things that effected me without my being able to put my finger on just what. It pulls something you've experienced from your soul and subconscious. When the light bulb finally come on it's great because it's driven me crazy before too :lol: Don't you worry - there's a BAZILLION things here to fall in love with for the 1 or 2 that may not be quite right for you :heart:

Edited by NuTrix

Guest LexyCents

Weird. There is no patch in Une. Maybe the amber came off as patch.

Ah you're right! It just smelled like the scent of patch I got from Red so I assumed.

I looked over the ingredients.. maybe its the bee pollen!

Guest LexyCents

Maybe it's the type of amber?

You know what.. now that I think of it.. I have NO idea what amber really smells like.. maybe it's not the patch in the Red either then!!! Maybe it's the Amber in both.... LOL I dont' know why this didnt occur to me before now! :blushing::P

I thought I knew patchouli before LP. Never thought I'd meet a rose that didn't remind me of my grandmom - in a "I would never wear that" kind of way... Never would have thought I'd find a resin fragrance that didn't scream - HEADSHOP!

Just wait - this place will both expand AND blow your mind :D You'll wonder where your nose has been hiding all this time :blink::lol: