Archive: Mara's Rocket Fuel 2010

luna65

Once Mara created this luscious brown sugar-based scent, she knew it was just too sexy to keep to herself...and the overwhelming demand proved it!  Fly high with this beloved intoxicating blend of brown sugar and maple syrup, thick buttery vanilla, Tunisian amber and honeycomb, sprinkled with two kinds of cinnamon and powdered sugar.

In keeping with tradition, this Rocket Fuel is given a high octane boost with our exclusive BLATANT INVITATION pheromone blend…sexually assertive, but cuddly too - it whispers "yes," and gives off a vibe of uninhibited sexuality but is eminently approachable at the same time.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Favorite PEs collection, July 2010

Across the vista of deep space it could be said that nothing exciting ever happened…until Commander Mara Fox of the Cataluna began wearing a perfume so intoxicating it appeared to be attracting every lifeform in the galaxy.

“Commander Fox, I’ve picked up a signal on the scanner…I’m not sure it’s human.”

Mara looked up from her control panel, frowning at the main readout.  “Approach with caution, Lieutenant.”

Just then the spacecraft was hit by a tremendous CRASH! and the entire crew tumbled to the floor.  As the navigator struggled to climb into his seat again, he happened to knock heads with his superior officer and caught a whiff of the most delicious fragrance he had ever experienced.  He looked into her wide dark eyes with chagrin.

“Uh, my apologies, Commander, but you smell –“

Mara cut him off with gentle impatience.

“Lieutenant, I’m aware I smell amazing, but we have a mission to complete.”

“Yes, of course.”

But he would be scheming to use any excuse to get next to the woman he was willing to follow across the galaxy just to get another whiff of that sexy sugar-and-spice!