Archive: Halo's Angelique

luna65

991203925_HalosAngelique.jpg.0ec370683cf0b01ad781a211c7884cdd.jpg

Halo gave us a heavenly vision of gourmand delight: two kinds of buttercream and three kinds of vanilla folded into cocoa butter with a top note of light and bright honey slathered onto a warm sexy base of white amber and white musk.  This fragrance is deliciously lush and fluffy, like the brush of an angel’s wings. >o<

COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
WHITE AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.
WHITE MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
BUTTERCREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

Created by: Heather (halo0073) & Mara

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Favorite PEs collection, July 2010

Review Thread

I thought perhaps the proprietor of The Divine Bakery was merely driving home the gimmick with her slogan It's Heavenly Delicious...guaranteed! but imagine my surprise when I indulged in a slice of Angelic Surprise to find I was entertaining an angel...literally unaware.
"Are you going to finish that?" he asked me.
"Are you the surprise?" I countered. It was rather difficult to look directly at him, being so brilliant, and to my dismay his wings were shedding, the feathers littering my dining room rug.
"What's a surprise is that a human can never seem to finish a piece of Angelic Surprise, no matter how hungry they might be."
Sure enough, after only a few bites I was stuffed, even as the rich taste, texture and scent of the confection continued to tempt me. I sucked the fork and pouted.
"Yeah I guess you can have the rest," I said, pushing the plate towards him.
He smiled, and I was fascinated to watch him polish off my dessert.
"Good enough for an angel, eh?"
"It's literally angel food. The owner of the bakery managed to steal our cookbook and ever since we've had to settle for leftovers!"
Though I wondered why she wasn't just smote with a thunderbolt or something, I considered that even angels have issues...