Archive: Remind Me Again

luna65

457488114_RemindMeAgain.jpg.1a999afa65bec2045c0bdcb9c2c137fd.jpg

An instant classic, this timeless romantic potion was created as an expression of the power of love eternal: a bounty of rare aged resins (frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood and numerous types of amber and patchouli), musks (civit and Indian black musk), spices (salt, two types of cinnamon and a mélange of Middle Eastern spices), as well as two types of dragon’s blood, rose attar and a touch of almond.

ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
FRANKINCENSE ~ Purification, Consecration, Protection, Exorcism.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight.
DRAGON'S BLOOD ~ Entices errant lovers to return, increases power of other ingredients. Love, protection, exorcism, potency.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
CIVET ~ Musk derived from civet cats, now illegal except in synthetic form. Considered a strong aphrodisiac, has an intense, animal, 'sexual' aroma.
AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
LEMON BLOSSOM ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.

Created by: Mara Fox

Name: courtesy of Precious Metal

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Favorite PEs collection, July 2010

Remind me again
Begin at the end
You know I love your stories
Of kings and queens and paupers
Gypsys, poets, thieves and rockstars.

No matter who she encountered, whatever connection she thought she might find, none had been the one who awoke her whole heart to the promise of love. She wished upon every star she saw to find the one meant for her...not realizing that he — wherever he was — as she, had been together in every incarnation, but the memory was lost to them until they could find one another once more.

She knew the poets spoke of soulmates, and she believed she waited for the one, the one who would recognize her soul as part of his own...and she would know it too.

She would know when meeting his eyes...

I wanna know why I get this feeling deep inside
There must be something to it,
'cause I feel it when I look in your eyes
I wanna grow old with you,
And when it ends, do it again.

She would know with the intuition born of an eternity of devotion...

When we walk in a place where the stars move a different way
How will I know you when I see you
Will I feel it like I feel it today?
I love you for lifetimes
As long as forever.

She would have only one true desire...

Remind me again
Begin at the end
Together we track our journey
To each other again
Remind me again
How we never end.