OCCO: Coco Cocoa

il_fullxfull.1554314724_48bo.jpg

Soooo incredibly luscious! Swirls of thick coconut cream and vanilla creme combined with fluffy cocoa butter and just a dollop of Twinkie filling-style hydrogenated coconut oil plus a smooch of sweet amber.

“I have a fantasy of being stranded on a island with a gorgeous guy who can never seem to find a shirt to wear, and we live on coconuts. I loooove coconut. I mean, sure, who doesn’t want steamy passion in the surf under a full moon with the hunk of their dreams, but if I could have that AND an endless supply of coconuts? I am so there!”

GAH!!! This is so rich and decadent - I want to lick it! (Don't worry, I won't, @Eastwood22 LOL) It really is amazing, though - I want a donut with this type of yumminess inside! After drydown, I get mostly cocoa butter, with nary a hint of cops. Perfect cover! I'll bet this one lasts all day, too - right now, it's 6 hours in and still wafting up beautifully :love:

26 minutes ago, Bella15 said:

GAH!!! This is so rich and decadent - I want to lick it! (Don't worry, I won't, @Eastwood22 LOL) It really is amazing, though - I want a donut with this type of yumminess inside! After drydown, I get mostly cocoa butter, with nary a hint of cops. Perfect cover! I'll bet this one lasts all day, too - right now, it's 6 hours in and still wafting up beautifully :love:

These reviews are killing me! I can't wait to get mine. I ordered two bottles of this and the OCCO Choco. So glad the cops are undetectable. 

I LOVE the way this smells in the vial - that sweet thick fluffy creaminess is amazeballs.  On my skin, though, this goes a little husk-y which makes me wonder if the amber is doing something weird.

So, tonight I have this on one wrist and OCCO Choco on the other.  This reminds me a bit of BBM, which I love. I am going to try them together tomorrow so I can tell the difference. For now, I'm just going to enjoy the sweet coconut scent as I get ready for bed.

Kayla this reminds me of Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, too.   I need to try it again to better evaluate the amber aspect that Luna, talked about. 

I do love BMM, and will definitely use up my trial vials.

This does smell similar to BBM, but I almost got a whiff of honey?  Maybe it's the vanilla and musk mixed?  Not sure why I got that impression.  I will say, though, this did not last very long on my skin.  ?  I will try it again later and see if its a time of month thing.  I like it, but I probably won't be using it as often as some of the others.

• 1 month later...

I think depending on how you huff this one I think the combination of vanilla, cocoa, and amber makes me translate it into a nice light sexy caramel.... This would be my runner up next to Cherry Tobac as arsenal to lure a man into my trap. :female-gangster: Cherry being sexy, but playful while this one gives off a more sensual vibe... I just sniffed it again, and again... and it just got ME worked up! Light fluffy cocoa scent on a chocolate colored woman?? ?? I'm gonna bring all the boys to the yard :Emoticons0804:

It's a Win/Win :say19:

"I think depending on how you huff this one I think the combination of vanilla, cocoa, and amber makes me translate it into a nice light sexy caramel.... This would be my runner up next to Cherry Tobac as arsenal to lure a man into my trap. :female-gangster: Cherry being sexy, but playful while this one gives off a more sensual vibe... I just sniffed it again, and again... and it just got ME worked up! Light fluffy cocoa scent on a chocolate colored woman?? ?? I'm gonna bring all the boys to the yard :Emoticons0804:

It's a Win/Win :say19:" ...  Quoting Vicki Lee

@Vicki Lee rock it!  Be the Goddess! 

Edited by skydancer
noticed the Quotes were missing in my quoting Vicki Lee - I have now added them

5 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

Is there a way to find out how many bottles are left? I want to buy this and the Cherry Tobac but don't know if it'll last another month on the shelves until I can come collect them. ? 

If you click on the quantity section there’s a drop down that shows how many are left

1 hour ago, oceanjewel said:

If you click on the quantity section there’s a drop down that shows how many are left

Oh wow ? I didn’t realize that in the drop down the number shown correlated with how many were left! Thank you! ☺️?

• 3 weeks later...