OCCO: Choco

il_fullxfull.1601765307_aa93.jpg?version

Much-requested by our beloved customers: an assortment of thick gooey fudge-y chocolates blissfully blended with a base of rich sweet amber EO.

“Yes I admit it, I’m a total chocoholic. Diamonds, flowers, real estate, the moon...nah, just hook me up with that 70% Madagascar Trinitario, and I’ll follow you anywhere. Well, almost anywhere...I mean, a girl has to have standards, you know. I’ll wear designer knock-offs but my chocolate must be pure gourmet decadence. But if you don’t bring sweets for this sweetie, then you’re not getting between MY sheets!”

Yee haw this is potent.  For those of you who remember, to me this is like A Regal Confection on steroids.  A very deep sticky-sweet amber blend supporting the chocolate accords.  Cops?  What cops?!

9 minutes ago, luna65 said:

Yee haw this is potent.  For those of you who remember, to me this is like A Regal Confection on steroids.  A very deep sticky-sweet amber blend supporting the chocolate accords.  Cops?  What cops?!

I'm drooling! I can't wait until my ord err gets here.

Totally agree with Luna's review! Super rich chocolate with sexy amber yumminess ? the chocolate eventually fades a bit and lets the amber step forward. This is soooo fabulous! ❤️

OMG...just got this in the mail this afternoon, so I'm sure it has travel shock, but I'm in love! It reminds me a bit of the chocolate in Eve's Temptation, dark and rich. There is absolutely no cops smell whatsoever upon application.  I haven't had it on long enough to comment on the drydown, but am looking forward to it! ❤❤❤

• 1 month later...

I'm not a fan of chocolate when it comes to eating it....But I do like smelling the scent when people eat those nice expensive bars (Damn you picky taste buds) :001_07:. Wet it smells like regular average chocolate bat. When it dried up on my skin made me smell like a tootsie roll??? I think I've seen someone refer a scent as having that specific smell - on one of these threads. It's like the scent wants to be a grown and sexy chocolate bar, but actually turns into a child like tootsie roll lol. 

Hey! How come no one told me this was so ahhmazing?!! First off, there are no cops. None. Mara is tricking us, for sure. I don't go crazy for most chocolates on me, but this is divine. It's also relatively simple. The OCCO Coco Cocoa begs to be worn alone and stand out from the crowd, the Choco wants to mix and mingle at all the best parties. Today's festivities will include layering it with Lady V's Midnight Snack.