OCCO Florale

il_fullxfull.1601770305_euz2.jpg?version

A garden fresh-cut floral bouquet featuring delicate rosebuds and leafy stems buoyed by a base of verdant green musk.

“I love to nurture tiny plants and watch them grow, see the beautiful flowers transform a patch of dirt into a magical place of color and fragrance. But when the flowers open to the Sun and I watch the bees buzzing around them, it reminds me that I need to go on the prowl and find someone to cultivate my passion, to stroke my silky petals and breathe in my irresistible scent. I’m the prettiest posey in the whole garden, so pick me!”

The fresh-cut floral vibe in this one reminds me of Betrothal Potion.  After a while the green musk sort of takes over and I enjoy that part of it especially.

This is absolutely gorgeous. I could not detect any cops. I keep saying this, but I don't know how she disguises the copulins in  these lighter OCCO scents. The floral is light, but also kind of dense. I applied the teeniest, tiniest bit & it had a lot of throw. I also got a nice reaction from the b/f.

I do find this to have a Betrothal Potion vibe as well.

Thank you, Mara, for making this one!! :hearts09793:  This would be the perfect OCCO for pairing with so many floral scents, as well as floral/fruity or floral/soapy ones. And it's just so pretty on its own too; fresh and lovely green stems. :wub:

This is just exactly what I wanted when I asked for a floral OCCO with a bit of green. But way better.  I’m sooooo picky about Rose notes but I really like this one. It’s more like pink rosebuds than a deeper richer red rose. No attar type rose here. The green just elevates it. It IS verdant but not so overwhelmingly green that it becomes more a fresh green scent. As always Mara amazes me with her ability to blend notes to perfection. The green Musk comes through as it dries down further. It’s a bit deeper green and almost a tad fuzzy while serving as an excellent grounding note. Love this!?

• 2 weeks later...

This defies everything I *thought* I understood about what categories of fragrances best cover copulins.  Never, ever would I think there is an OCCO strength of cops in this!  

Even though I am not a floral perfume kind of person, this one I would and will absolutely wear from time to time.  It is feminine and clean smelling.  It very well mannered in the sense one could wear it to social occasions, or in business situations where sexy fragrances would be inappropriate. 

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I'm back in this thread to say that I would be thrilled if this became a permanent OCCO someday. In addition to working with floral scents (obviously) as well as fruity/floral and watery/aquatic ones, this pairs wonderfully with tea-based perfumes that don't naturally lend themselves to the usual OCCOs. I've worn this with LP White, Sparkle & Shine, and with green tea-scented body lotion. :love:

I really like this one. It is a very nice floral scent and it dries down soft on me. Definitely a flower bouquet.I would also love if this could become permanent, but I'm also just glad to have it. 

This is literally what it is straight floral, it's a nice bright scent. This almost had the crown but Cherry Tobac took it. I know it's a foodie scent versus a sweet flowery one, but I'm just glad that this has been the first floral scent I've been graced with from LPMP. ? I'm sure it'll get awesome with age, and because of that this is also full bottle worthy and it's so good I'd wait to wear it next spring. Not saying it'll go exactly as planned, but one can hope to reach that level of restraint haha.