OCCO: Orchid Zing

il_fullxfull.1601774875_erf1.jpg

The breathtaking blooms of fleshy orchids layered with vanilla bean and rich dark amber EO, topped with a sunny-sweet splash of tangerine EO.

“Oh I may look expensive and high-maintenance, but I’m just like any other girl, really. I like to go a little crazy and get the windows steamed up in the back of your car, or go skinny-dipping late at night, or even let you chase me through the house wearing nothing at all...do you think you can catch me? Because if you do, you’re in for a wild ride!”

This is really interesting - I can detect just a wee hint of cops but it lends a near musk-like intensity to the whole.  Definitely that whole fleshy impression of the orchids and the tangerine is waaaaay in the back for me, just a little zing! in there but, like, off in the distance.  This is a very sultry and womanly and don't fuck with me unless I say you can kind of vibe.  I would wear this in those situations where you know sex will be the inevitable conclusion.

Orchids sometimes feel "fuzzy" to my nose, like they're tickling it - that's how this feels to me at first. I applied and sniffed this at 7 am, and then forgot to check it until almost 4:30! But I can still detect it now, it's not fuzzy anymore. It's a warm, soft pink kind of scent. I must have missed the tangerine, or it's just hiding from me. I'll have to try this again and pay more attention, lol.

Orchid is hit-or-miss for me, but this works. Once the little tangerine zest fades, the warm orchid left behind is quite seductive on its own (cops aside). I like this quite a bit. I wore this overnight and in the morning is a slightly soapy floral scent.

The orchid is very fleshy in this! I keep saying this about these OCCOs, but it's definitely my kind of scent. I felt like a sexpot wearing this, so I threw on some burgundy eyeshadow to match my outfit & owned it. Now I'm patiently awaiting my b/f to come over so I can let him think it's his idea to pounce on me. :lol2:

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! This is just OMG... I need this by the gallon. After my shower this morning, I did my usual lotion and layer of perfume (today its sunflower by Elizabeth Arden) then put three swipes on my bosom and two on my torso (dry down is instant for me so I put my clothes on after 5 mins)..

I was in such a yucky mood but I smelled this, I instantly fell revived and sexy! When wet I smell the orchid and the vanilla right away with the cops (I love that smell. So intense). As I sit at my desk right now, i'm starting to get the tanginess of the tangerine which is DELICIOUS!!!!!!! I can't wait to smell myself later on in the afternoon... This is definitely going to be a full bottle purchase along with Cherry Tobac. 

Of the entire collection of LE OCCO's, this one is the one the one that is just not a go for me.  I think a lot of this has to do with me just not gravitating to floral fragrances in general, combined with tangerine not being in my top faves for fragrance notes.  It does cover the copulins completely, and was not a scrubber, just not something I would reach for to wear.  I'll give it a while longer, and revisit.

• 4 weeks later...

This one... I'm not sure... It just really hits me and is a bit overwhelming?? Lol maybe it's because I've never have orchid as a scent I smell frequently? I'm not sure... I wanted to hate on the fragrance but I feel like it has the potential to be something I'm just not sure what. I don't know if it wants to be sweet, sexy, floral, or sugary (amber)... But the sweet, floral, sugar - no vanilla detected - was straight shot into my nostrils. 

• 6 months later...

I grabbed this a little bit ago, and had same reaction as last time...

I'm fairly certain any OCCO will get me where I want to go, but this particular floral is  intoxicatingly lush. It's thick, juicy and enticing.

I will keep playing....