Cheryl's Summer Tea w/ Aja

Beccah

• 4 weeks later...

This reminds me a lot of Supernatural in that it has more of a floral aura to me than a tea one.  The lemon is just a subtle thread but it makes a nice accent to the tea and honey.

These bees really love their white flowers! I think I need to stick to dark and dirty bees. I'm like a person who's so gluten intollerant that I can't eat eggs from a chicken that ate a slice of bread without getting sick. It seems I can't even do honey from a bee who likes jasmine, or even has a painting of jasmine flowers in it's cozy little hive. Sad.

I absolutely love this one on me. I never would have thought lemon tea would be more than a drink for me, but there you go. :D  It's a very pleasant, calming scent that smells positively lickable on me. I'm glad I got a full bottle! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

This one reminds me a lot of Inna's Gadda Da Vita (Lemon variant), but lighter. It's light and a bit powdery/dusty, which I think is from the type of honey.  Later, I start getting wafts of a darker honey, though that might be the Aja. Aja tends to smell like dark, smutty honey on me (in a good way, 😉.) Up close there's an almost astringent quality, which you'd think would be from the lemon, but I think it's actually the tea. It seems to do that on my skin sometimes. 😕 Overall, this is crisp but powdery at the same time.