Jewel of the Regency

Babydials

I really like this one. It starts out almost winey, and then becomes a soft flattering rose. Slightly powdery, but still lovely. Nice sillage without being overwhelming. The jasmine and neroli end up taking a back seat to the rose, which is a good thing here.

I really like this one. It starts out almost winey, and then becomes a soft flattering rose. Slightly powdery, but still lovely. Nice sillage without being overwhelming. The jasmine and neroli end up taking a back seat to the rose, which is a good thing here.

I've been thinking of trying this fragrance. Maybe I'll buy a sample with my next order. It sounds just like what a Jane Austin heroine would wear.

• 7 months later...

I need to accept that ALL LP's smell bad on me the first 5-10 minutes, however they turn amazing. Same thing with J of R. Stinky cheap rose perfume mixed with stinky cheap wine...BUT after 10 minutes or so it turns to this beautiful light clean rosey smell...It never gets powdery. It is almost sweet, but not in a foody way. I can barely detect the rose...It is a floral, but completely unlike Betrothal, Spring Equinox or Fairy Massacre. I didn't think I would like this one, because I don't normally like Rose, but it is my favorite scent after Hummingbird Nectar. I would almost describe this as a clean scent. Thanks for the rec. on this one Sultry Brunette. It is beautiful!

• 3 weeks later...
It is almost sweet, but not in a foody way. I can barely detect the rose...It is a floral, but completely unlike Betrothal, Spring Equinox or Fairy Massacre. I didn't think I would like this one, because I don't normally like Rose, but it is my favorite scent after Hummingbird Nectar. I would almost describe this as a clean scent.

It layers nicely with incensey and almond scents as well

It layers nicely with incensey and almond scents as well

Like what? Any suggestions? I am not a layerer (is that a word) but I would be willing to try!

this one looks and sounds interesting...

I got this in a sample today... I like this and will ultimately get a full bottle or at the least some more samples to have around, naw... I will get the bottle I believe or see if someone has it one their trade

djac

• 3 months later...