Archive: Closer 2016

luna65

image.png.949d35fc8b7f74d935ed7969738460a9.png

Love and desire go hand-in-hand, and this Valentine’s day we want to bring sexy back with our seductive classic of SLF-style perfumery!  A recipe for intimacy: the can't-miss combo of Indian black amber and musk with an erotic overlay of edible sensual vanilla and irresistible leather made sleazy with three types of honey and hints of pear and ginger plus a lust-inducing dose of Essence of Women Copulins.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
PEAR ~ Love, lust, passion, longevity and luck.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
LEATHER ~ The musky scent of leather inspires feelings of lust, personal power, and provides a hint of danger.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Lesley Anne Ivory

Valentine Collection 2016

Review Thread

“I don’t dance,” a voice declared over my shoulder.

I had been watching the writhing bodies before me, the air heavy with all manner of emissions, imagined that I was getting drunk faster on their display than whatever was in the drink in my hand.  It was hot, and the heat derived from several sources. One of them was that voice: low, rough, velvet and leather and thick like potent whiskey, it made me flush. My skin tingled as if he’d actually touched me.

“Any kind of dance?” I asked, not turning to look at the speaker.

The music was all bass and throbbing suggestion, demanding the participants grind and clutch at one another as if drowning.  It didn’t tease or promise so much as insist upon collision.

“It’s not dancing to me, it’s -”

“What?”

“Possession.”

I leaned into the body behind me, felt it relax, smelled traces of lust and warmth, and agreed.  It was easy to lose oneself in sex, the merging of two distinct bodies into one grasping fleshy bundle of need and want.

“But do you have rhythm?” I asked.  “Do you have timing?”

A noise like a growl, the sound waves shimmering against my ear and my throat.  

“No.  But the demon inside me does.”