PHERO COMBO OF THE YEAR!!!

OK, so last night, my sweetie came over......I had layered Blatant Invitation and True Confessions on my neck and wrists, and had covered it with LP Black......

My honey arrived and we went to my son's little Open House night at his school, and then we came back home for a quiet evening. He and I joked and laughed, and generally had a lot of fun with each other.

As things were quieting down so that my son could go to sleep, we got into a deep sexually-oriented discussion.....I mean, we have had "sexual preference" discussions before, but HE initiated this one, wanting to know all the things that I like (and don't like), and wanted to confirm that he is doing everything "right" in that arena......I was amazed.....I mean, our sex life is HOT already (and has not cooled off in the almost 2 years that we have been seeing each other).....he knows that I am always FULLY satisfied......BUT, he said that he wanted to make sure of what are the wrong things to do, just to make sure that he doesn't do any of those things. The whole time we were having this discussion, there was lots of touching (there is always a lot of that), lots of eye contact, and lots of loving (yet lustful) looks coming from him......

And, when we finally did retire for the evening, OMFG!!!! HOT HOT HOT!!!! I mean, melting the bedsheets hot.......almost had to break out the fire extinguisher......

This is now one of my favorite combos!! I need to get another bottle of True Confessions (I already have one and a half bottles left of Blatant Invitation)......

Ladies.....you have GOT to get these.....NOW!!!!!!

Dolly. Your post was awesome and fun to read. I love having those sexual discussions with my hubby too. After being together 10 years and married for 3 we are still discovering new ways to have fun.

I just knew Blatant Invitation and True Confessions would be a winner. I just purchased another bottle of BI and still have 1 1/2 bottles of True Confessions. As you know by my earlier post TC has been working really well for me at work (my CFO is still HOT) He hugged me the other day at the company picnic in front of my husband. opps. Everyone has opened up to me whether they want to or not.

Yes ladies I'm with Dolly Blatant Invitation and True Confessions are a must have in your pheromone arsenal.

Dolly. Your post was awesome and fun to read. I love having those sexual discussions with my hubby too. After being together 10 years and married for 3 we are still discovering new ways to have fun.

I just knew Blatant Invitation and True Confessions would be a winner. I just purchased another bottle of BI and still have 1 1/2 bottles of True Confessions. As you know by my earlier post TC has been working really well for me at work (my CFO is still HOT) He hugged me the other day at the company picnic in front of my husband. opps. Everyone has opened up to me whether they want to or not.

Yes ladies I'm with Dolly Blatant Invitation and True Confessions are a must have in your pheromone arsenal.

SEE, you can still flirt and play, even in front of the hubby....actually, that is probably the safest place to do it.....I am playing with the pheros this weekend at a concert with my sweetie and a bunch of his co-workers/friends (mostly males).....should be a blast......

wow amazing report dolly , thats a nice combo I would have never thought about putting those 2 together

You should try it Viv, it's a killer combo......

BUT, I'll try anything once.....SS4W with Cougar, Phero Girl w/SS4W, Phero Girl with BI, BI with Treasured Hearts......ANYTHING with Essence Oil.....with everything we have here at LP now, the phero possibilities are endless....

I'm currently wearing CFM with True Confessions....went to lunch with a friend.....got ALL the dirt......

Edited by Dolly

Ooh lots of fun Dolly, I cant wait to ge tthe two in my oackage I am going to have some fun playing. It True Confessions can get my boy talking then I will be SOLD! :D

Ooh lots of fun Dolly, I cant wait to ge tthe two in my oackage I am going to have some fun playing. It True Confessions can get my boy talking then I will be SOLD! :D

CC, if he is very "tight-lipped", I would suggest that you slather it on rather heavily, and make sure you can get it in front of his nose......this stuff is in a base that keeps it closer to your skin......and, in your case, I would say not to cover it with an oil-based fragrance, because that will slow the diffusion more. If you talk with your hands, put it on the backs of your hands........TC doesn't really smell once it dries down, so you shouldn't have much problem with it being noticeable. I have worn it on my forearms and the backs of my hands before without any cover at all.

Now, BI will need to be covered.....it has cops in it. BUT, its not too hard to cover.....I have personally worn it straight up.....BUT since your man is already touchy about the phero issue, definitely cover that one around him.

Perfect thanks Dolly, I think I am going to just slather it on the back of my hands. I am a hand talker and then that way it wont effect me excessivly.

Thanks again :D

I actually ordered BI added to Sugared Honeycomb so I wouldn't have to worry about covering it, and running my roommate out of the room with the stinkiness :D .

But I have to agree, BI paired with True Confessions and Treasured Hearts makes for some good good lovin :angelstar-kaos058: BI has been my little pocket rocket as of late. I'm so glad I found this site.

I actually ordered BI added to Sugared Honeycomb so I wouldn't have to worry about covering it, and running my roommate out of the room with the stinkiness :waiting: .

But I have to agree, BI paired with True Confessions and Treasured Hearts makes for some good good lovin :angelstar-kaos058: BI has been my little pocket rocket as of late. I'm so glad I found this site.

Oh yeah, I love the pheros here.....they work better than any others I have tried!!

Just how stinky is Blatant Invitation? Can it be covered with non-LP fragrances? This makes me a little nervous to order. I would like to experience effects, but I want to smell great, too.

Hi tweetabird! I have not used Blatant Invitation, but it contains cops (which I do use). Copulins are pretty strongly scented stuff, so I imagine that you would definately want to cover up Blatant Invitation. Most of the scents I've tried do an absolutely lovely job of covering the smell, but some of the lighter scents (such as LP White) allow a bit of the smell to come through. I don't mind it, as any creep through is quite faint, and I've never had any complaints about smelling bad. I would recommend, just experimenting with different samples (whether from LP or elsewhere) until you discover which scents offer the right amount of "protection" (so to speak) from the smell. I hope this helps! ;)

Edit to add: If I'm wrong about Blantant Invitation, someone please correct me!

Edited by for_love_of_Him

Hi tweetabird! I have not used Blatant Invitation, but it contains cops (which I do use). Copulins are pretty strongly scented stuff, so I imagine that you would definately want to cover up Blatant Invitation. Most of the scents I've tried do an absolutely lovely job of covering the smell, but some of the lighter scents (such as LP White) allow a bit of the smell to come through. I don't mind it, as any creep through is quite faint, and I've never had any complaints about smelling bad. I would recommend, just experimenting with different samples (whether from LP or elsewhere) until you discover which scents offer the right amount of "protection" (so to speak) from the smell. I hope this helps! ;)

Edit to add: If I'm wrong about Blantant Invitation, someone please correct me!

Thank you so much. I've just come from reading about pheromones. It has let me know just how much I don't know. Thanks again for the info on the cops.

Thank you so much. I've just come from reading about pheromones. It has let me know just how much I don't know. Thanks again for the info on the cops.

Just make sure that you treat it exactly like EoW, which is one of the elements in Blatant Invitation.....put it on, and let it dry down for at least 10 minutes.....THEN cover.....it should cover well with just about any fragrance, as long as it isn't one of those "barely there" scents.....I personally have actually worn it WITHOUT a cover, just for testing.....it's not really that foul.....dries down to a musky, over-ripe fruit scent......

• 5 months later...

Bump of old topic.

So - new nominee of Phero Combo of the Year.

Are you mad? Do you feel self righteously p*ssed? Would you like to grab the world by the tail, beat the living Sh*t out of it, let go of the tail - and tell it "NEVER EVER do that again!"

RU married? (It doesn't have to be long - just RU married?)

If so - try a healthy swim of Cougar unscented (while it lasts in inventory) and Dominance.

Trust me on this one. They will NOT F with U. Not once. Unless they R begging to die.

And with this combo? Yeah - you will hope they are begging to die. Because U - U ROCK, U R HOT, and U *WILL* no question - Take No Prisoners.

But use it for a good reason. Right now - my reaction to a dead cell phone battery lacks all proportionality. :thumb_up11:

Just a thought.

But use it for a good reason. Right now - my reaction to a dead cell phone battery lacks all proportionality. :w00t:

Just a thought.

And an hour later - I want to kick his A**, make him do the laundry, watch Patton rerun on TBS, and otherwise - rule the world.

Omnipotence is awesome. If u are the omnipotent being. If not _ well _ s*cks to B U.

See - what did I tell u? Cross Dominance with Cougar - and get wickedly determined female.

And a Phero Charge that screams "Yes Ma'am". "No Ma'am."

And honestly - in the moment - he might ask please.

I'd say no - but he could ask. It's not outside the realm of possibility.

AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - H/A/M with Dominance and Cougar.

With all due respect to Dolly- this could be the Phero Combo of the Year. Add in some EoW - neat - and there would be weeping/begging for more.

I could not peel them off if I did that combo.

Just sayin'.

As someone old. And experienced.

Edited by Shelly B

I think I may have to hunt these pheros down, I could use some kick ass attitude.

If Honey/Amber/Musk + Unscented Dominance and Unscented Cougar - doesn't lead to spackled wall and floor boards - well - love u. But U R clearly, white, pasty and very, very dead.

That combo - at my house = a trip to Ikea to buy new furniture. And vases. Because the glass would have gone in the first earth quake.

Just sayin'

That may be a Texas Truism - but there U R. It's not braggin' if u can do it.

And baby - between H/A/M with Dom/Cougar - it ain't braggin". Go to iTunes - search Queen - Somebody 2 LUV me.

There U go - a scent in a bottle for August. H/A/M + (Dom/Cougar OR Cuddle Bunny Unscented.)

Warm skin, and either "Do me now or I will Kick UR A**" OR Warm skin AND "Want me, do me, and spoon me later."

Either way - it's a good thing. I'm done - either way.

Hopefully with some kind of satisfied smirk.

Edited by Shelly B

Shelly, I think you and I are two of a kind! Love the combo idea.....I have all of the ingredients....your H.A.M., Unscented Cougar, and Unscented Dominance.....may have to give it a roll.....sure it will be fun.....especially when I add some Essence Oil to the mix....hehe.....

Omnipotence is awesome. If u are the omnipotent being. If not _ well _ s*cks to B U.

LOL, that reminds me of one of my favorite quotes, from Kim Thayil (guitarist of Soundgarden):

"I'll always be pissed I'm not omnipotent."

As someone old. And experienced.

My policy is...if you're younger than me then you're not old. :w00t:

Bump of old topic.

So - new nominee of Phero Combo of the Year.

Are you mad? Do you feel self righteously p*ssed? Would you like to grab the world by the tail, beat the living Sh*t out of it, let go of the tail - and tell it "NEVER EVER do that again!"

RU married? (It doesn't have to be long - just RU married?)

If so - try a healthy swim of Cougar unscented (while it lasts in inventory) and Dominance.

Trust me on this one. They will NOT F with U. Not once. Unless they R begging to die.

And with this combo? Yeah - you will hope they are begging to die. Because U - U ROCK, U R HOT, and U *WILL* no question - Take No Prisoners.

But use it for a good reason. Right now - my reaction to a dead cell phone battery lacks all proportionality. :w00t:

Just a thought.

Hhhmmm, me thinks I need some of this...Cuz I am righteously f*cking p*ssed allright. If i COULD grab the world by the tail I dont think I'd stop till it was unconscious..........

Edited to say just went and got a couple of bottles ....Thanx ShellyB!

Edited by Ajia

Shelly, I think you and I are two of a kind! Love the combo idea.....I have all of the ingredients....your H.A.M., Unscented Cougar, and Unscented Dominance.....may have to give it a roll.....sure it will be fun.....especially when I add some Essence Oil to the mix....hehe.....

Well let us know how it goes. And I could count on you to add in the the Essence. :-)

I decided with the sick kids - I'd just settle for hot and in control. (Dom/Cougar) Rather than hot, in control, and do me now. (added Essence)

Sadly - Feverish offspring spewing biofluids tends to be a significant distraction to those sorts activities.

Oh well - at least it's now only biofluids spewing from one place - not two. After last nights joyous parental activities - I guess I should count my blessings.

Well let us know how it goes. And I could count on you to add in the the Essence. :-)

I decided with the sick kids - I'd just settle for hot and in control. (Dom/Cougar) Rather than hot, in control, and do me now. (added Essence)

Sadly - Feverish offspring spewing biofluids tends to be a significant distraction to those sorts activities.

Oh well - at least it's now only biofluids spewing from one place - not two. After last nights joyous parental activities - I guess I should count my blessings.

Yeah that does tend to put a damper on things.....I will test it out next week when my sweetie is visiting.....I'll keep you posted!

Oh, I hope your children feel better soon !

• 8 years later...

I'm bumping this thread to remind myself to try this combo. Maybe Weds or Thurs night when kids are not home.

Has anyone played with this combo lately?

Edit- I meant BI and TC. Cougar + Dom could result in me needing tarps and shovels and a long road trip.

Edited by Eastwood22