Archive: Feelin' Groovy

luna65

image.png.4d350a8677228ab35fff6bc77e0f9cbf.png

Isa suggested a scent which reminds us of the carefree days of childhood... and chasing after the ice cream man...

"I used to sing this song at the top of my little lungs as I swung on the swings. Real childhood. Is the sun ever so yellow? The grass so green? The urge to RUN and skip and play in the dirt. The feeling of JOY wearing a brand new pair of sneakers. Ah, here comes the ice cream man! *ring ring* Zooooom!"

There's nothing like summertime, and certain locales possess an ambiance unlike any other. Scorching days in New York City brought the promise of special treats like visiting Central Park: the wide green fields, the zoo, and the Italian ices (so delicious!). Free to play and pretend and await a sweet reward...this is the scent of an endless summer day full of possibilities, inspired by a musical evocation of youthful abandon and a sense of magic in every moment.

Our upbeat creation of summer splendor features a vivid memory of delicious Italian Ices on a hot Summer day – tangy notes of raspberry and lemonade, a dash of strawberry and a cooling breath of cantaloupe and cucumber.

RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, protection. Stamina, vigor.

LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.

CANTALOUPE ~ Water magic, fertility, abundance, creativity.

STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.

CUCUMBER ~ Healing, fertility, abundance, invigorating.

Created by: Mara & Isa

Inspired by: "The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)" by Simon & Garfunkel

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Orb Gettarr

Musical Perfumicals collection, August 2011

Review Thread