Archive: Far, Far Away

luna65

Once upon a time, there was a princess in a far off land....and she wasn't like other princesses.

It's fun to daydream and pretend that we all might be misplaced royalty, waiting for the moment when we are recognized and brought forth to our rightful place on the throne. But as modern women we know we create our own destinies, win our own battles, rescue ourselves from the evil dragons. So in recognition of the bold and resourceful princess inside of you, we've created a scent just as essential as that tiara or fabulous gown. This confident sophisticated fragrance harbors a playful side…fresh violet and bright tangy raspberry meld with sugared resins and spices. And to give you the proper attitude adjustment we've included our new exclusive AUDACIOUS pheromone blend, a mix which instills an outrageous boost of self-confidence: embodying a powerful feminine sexy vibe, but with a likable sociable quality.

RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, protection, stamina, vigor.

VIOLET ~ Love, faithfulness, modesty; calming, balancing, healing, protection, draws luck & fortune, lust.

ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.(This is what amps on me)

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.(not sure, but this may contribute to the "perfume-y" smell that I don't care for. Happens to me a lot and I think the culprit is amber, tho no way to tell yet.)

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

CLOVE LEAF ~ Money attracting, deflects negative and hostile energies.

ORIENTAL SPICE ACCORD ~ Elegance, refinement.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Pheromas Collection, November 2011

Review Thread