New lovely lady to the mones community :)

Vicki Lee

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen others do it. I don't think it should be a problem. I can only find an archive for that one, I know a couple people have started multiple threads for scents, but I'm not a mod, so maybe I'll just sit tight until one of them says, lol. 

44 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

Is it ok to start threads on Perfume Reviews we can't find? Like I can't find any reviews on "Rocket Fule III w/ SS4W"

It is listed in the reviews under full name of the fragrance. (Mara’s Rocket Fuel) ?

Y'all... ?? So don't judge me but.... When I was little growing up I did NOT like to get cute and dressed up at all! I used to always be okay with looking "ok." Like I wasn't into princess stuff 24/7 nor was I a rolling in mud tom boy, I was just "eh." In a nutshell and thus I never really learned how to properly put on perfume. ? I remember my first bottle of that Brittney Spears perfume "Fantasy." I think I really rejected the long routines that came with beautification that she kinda gave up on it (with my stubborn Aries ass ?!) Like If I don't want to get ready and be on time somewhere I'll wait til the last minuet to get dressed and whatever gets done, gets done thats it. But now I've been getting up earlier to do more "grooming" before I go somewhere. Like moisturizing my entire body (I know I'm lazy ? work wears me out), doing facial regimens, and of course applying Pheros. But basically the point of this post is that I was going to make a thread about how to keep the scent to last longer on your skin.... And I decided to Google it and.... I am doing so bad at applying perfume I do everything you're not supposed to do. ? I'm just glad I googled it now than later.

Actually Mara has Beccah start all the review threads so that they follow a specific uniform format. There truly are review threads for everything. Sometimes if it’s a rebrew, it’s just added right on to the existing review thread for previous versions. 

20 hours ago, Eve said:

It is listed in the reviews under full name of the fragrance. (Mara’s Rocket Fuel) ?

Thank you! I was definitely on the thread and fast forward to the reviews about the current batch! ??

5 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

@Vicki Lee No judgement here ? I was a rolling in the mud tomboy and didn’t learn any of the girly stuff as a kid. Thank the Universe for Google!

Yes! Thank the higher powers for google ?!!!

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

Actually Mara has Beccah start all the review threads so that they follow a specific uniform format. There truly are review threads for everything. Sometimes if it’s a rebrew, it’s just added right on to the existing review thread for previous versions. 

Ok cool I’m glad I decided to ask before I did anything. But it’s just so fucking weird how I’ll type things verbatim and I’ll get results for everything BUT. What I just typed ???? sometimes that pisses me off. Or what I’m looking for isn’t verbatim and the words are swapped and abbreviated. Idk I’m still learning this search engine on here lol. 

(Until I get a Journal I guess I'll post here every Phero I've bookmarked)

(T) - Trial Vial 

(FB) - Full Bottle 

(W) - Worn 

(NW) - Never/Not Worn 

(OTW) - On The Way

(FF) - Forum Freebies 

Order #1 -

1. LAM (Like A Magnet) - Spicy Brown Sugar (NW) (T)
  2. Buttercream Peach w/ LAM + Aja - Pherotine 2018 (NW) (T)
  3. Phero Charged Money Potion w/ SWS - Pherotine 2018 (W) (T)
  4. Deliciae w/ PoP - 2018 (W) (T)

Order #2 - (OTW)

1. OCCO: Limited Edition Set - 2018 (T)
  2. Buttercream Peach w/ LAM + Aja (FB)
  3. Bad Girl w/ Leather (FF) (T)
  4. Pallas w/ Lumina (FF) (T) 

Phero's I want to try -   (Correct me If I place one in the wrong category)

Sexy:

Sexual (Oils):

OCCOS:

Social (Sprays):

Regular Scents:

Etc:

Do you guys get the 1oz. Spray or the 1/3 fl. oz. oil with the 40/60 alc/oil spray? when it comes to UN Pheros... It’s been low key peaking my interest. 

2 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

(Until I get a Journal I guess I'll post here every Phero I've bookmarked)

(T) - Trial Vial 

(FB) - Full Bottle 

(W) - Worn 

(NW) - Never/Not Worn 

(OTW) - On The Way

(FF) - Forum Freebies 

Order #1 -

1. LAM (Like A Magnet) - Spicy Brown Sugar (NW) (T)
  2. Buttercream Peach w/ LAM + Aja - Pherotine 2018 (NW) (T)
  3. Phero Charged Money Potion w/ SWS - Pherotine 2018 (W) (T)
  4. Deliciae w/ PoP - 2018 (W) (T)

Order #2 - (OTW)

1. OCCO: Limited Edition Set - 2018 (T)
  2. Buttercream Peach w/ LAM + Aja (FB)
  3. Bad Girl w/ Leather (FF) (T)
  4. Pallas w/ Lumina (FF) (T) 

Phero's I want to try -   (Correct me If I place one in the wrong category)

Sexy:

Sexual (Oils):

OCCOS:

Social (Sprays):

Regular Scents:

Etc:

I've done the same thing, lol. But mine has only been for the ones I've bought and review threads for the UNs that are in the scented ones I've got. It helps me choose which scent/phero I want to wear for the day. I like how you've organized your list. Way more thorough and easy to navigate. 

Edited by SugarKitten

3 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

I've done the same thing, lol. But mine has only been for the ones I've bought and review threads for the UNs that are in the scented ones I've got. It helps me choose which scent/phero I want to wear for the day. I like how you've organized your list. Way more thorough and easy to navigate. 

You’re the one who gave me the idea I was being a copy cat ? lol. But thanks ?? ?

Lol I just think great minds think alike ?? I'm legit envious of your organization skills though, cuz I have none lol ??. Hehe npnp ? you got some goodies in your orders that I haven't thought to try, yet. I have some stuff sitting in my cart right now that I'm gonna cop, first, though. 

5 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

Do you guys get the 1oz. Spray or the 1/3 fl. oz. oil with the 40/60 alc/oil spray? when it comes to UN Pheros... It’s been low key peaking my interest. 

I think all the sprays are 1oz

47 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

I think all the sprays are 1oz

Yeah that’s what I thought... Idk why but one of the perfumes let me select 1/3 fl oz. (oil) and 40/60 alc/oil option together ??‍♀️... Even though it wouldn’t make sense. I don’t think lol. 

1 hour ago, SugarKitten said:

Lol I just think great minds think alike ?? I'm legit envious of your organization skills though, cuz I have none lol ??. Hehe npnp ? you got some goodies in your orders that I haven't thought to try, yet. I have some stuff sitting in my cart right now that I'm gonna cop, first, though. 

Haha thanks ?? I just loveeee to jot down notes, and write lists. If there was a competition for someone who writes down ideas over and over and never implement them, I think I’d win. Lol but I’m getting better with that. I’m kinda particular in being organized I even realized when I looked in the fridge the other day. If someone puts the bread on the second shelf instead of the first it drives me wild lol idk. ?

Yeah I’m just getting started I can’t wait to order more! I held back actually this second time. I’m just trying to be smart and order every two weeks and write reviews so I can get free samplers. ? And prioritize what I want to buy in full sized bottles. Buying Pheromones isn’t a poor woman’s sport lol. ?

You are so right about that omg! I'm usually buying once a month, gives me time to try pheros I forget I've got (which happens too often lol). I can't be thankful enough for the freebies, though. There are some I've gotten that, somehow, I've never heard of and I've been digging, lol. 

1 hour ago, SugarKitten said:

You are so right about that omg! I'm usually buying once a month, gives me time to try pheros I forget I've got (which happens too often lol). I can't be thankful enough for the freebies, though. There are some I've gotten that, somehow, I've never heard of and I've been digging, lol. 

That’s awesome if It wasn’t for you I would have never known about the freebies! ? I woulda been pissed! ? But luckily lots of idle time on here I caught it quick! Lol this might seem silly but I kind of see this as a sport. Like with that OCCO limited edition set, I’m so glad I got a vial trial set because the next day they were G O N E. And luckily it’s just one scent that’s completly sold out. It’s like luck of the drawl, will this LE Phero be here next week? Or is it a silent best seller ?? flying off of shelves? Another thing I like is, if my dumb ass goes on a random whim to spend on a full bottle spray and I don’t like it I can just trade it out with someone else, and possibly get a scent I want in return. Talk about a win win! ?

Oh wow! Glad I could help ? heh, after the sale, I do, too! One of the scents that there were a ton of for nearly a month got bought up the day I placed my final sale order, lol. Glad I got one before then, though hehe! 

I do love that people can trade from the forum. I have yet to participate, but it won't be long before I do, I'm sure. This is such a unique forum like that, I don't think I've seen such a thing anywhere else, and everyone is so nice. 

Ok so I've been trying the different methods to keep a scent on my skin and my skin is just so disrespectful and eats it up! ?? Like I've been wearing perfume on and off over the years, mostly commercial perfume sprays and the majority seem to fade on me... Question, even if I can't smell the scent, does that mean others can? Also is it still as potent as if I could smell it??? Sorry if this has been answered before. 

36 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

Ok so I've been trying the different methods to keep a scent on my skin and my skin is just so disrespectful and eats it up! ?? Like I've been wearing perfume on and off over the years, mostly commercial perfume sprays and the majority seem to fade on me... Question, even if I can't smell the scent, does that mean others can? Also is it still as potent as if I could smell it??? Sorry if this has been answered before. 

It’s normal to not be able to smell it on yourself after awhile and yes others can probably still smell your perfume. Maybe try asking one of your coworkers if they can still smell it before putting more on.

So today in: “My financial confliction, and addiction to pheromones” ?

I was thinking ? ? about buying a bottle of UN LFM... I’m just ready to dive on in. But then I was reading some skewed responses and it kinda detered me from getting it right now -BUT! I happened to stumble upon a Phero I had already saved “Sneaky Clean w /SS4W.” And so I found the thread and there were literally no bad reviews what so ever ?. My original plan was to go ahead and buy all the Love Potion scents, along with caramel musk, and the UN LFM. But I think I’m just going to go ahead and buy the LPs to have a cover scent on top of the scent of sneaky clean. And once I find my fave LP I’ll order a bottle and a bottle of LFM and experiment with it. And im going to get it in the 60/40 alc/oil base. Along with in the future buying a bottle of leather in straight alcohol spray ?. I have Bad Girl w/Leather (trial) coming in so I’ll just test the scented Phero first then buy with my next order. 

19 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

So today in: “My financial confliction, and addiction to pheromones” ?

I was thinking ? ? about buying a bottle of UN LFM... I’m just ready to dive on in. But then I was reading some skewed responses and it kinda detered me from getting it right now -BUT! I happened to stumble upon a Phero I had already saved “Sneaky Clean w /SS4W.” And so I found the thread and there were literally no bad reviews what so ever ?. My original plan was to go ahead and buy all the Love Potion scents, along with caramel musk, and the UN LFM. But I think I’m just going to go ahead and buy the LPs to have a cover scent on top of the scent of sneaky clean. And once I find my fave LP I’ll order a bottle and a bottle of LFM and experiment with it. And im going to get it in the 60/40 alc/oil base. Along with in the future buying a bottle of leather in straight alcohol spray ?. I have Bad Girl w/Leather (trial) coming in so I’ll just test the scented Phero first then buy with my next order. 

you can always add a drop of aja to your pheros trial!

7 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

This is true! :thumb_up11: Ughhhhh I just wanna buy the whole damn store uppp! ?

no more than a drop for the trails!

i sprayed my bag with odalisque and it still smells of it lol

I was going to place another order but realized that 1.) I don’t need to because ??‍♀️ Money lol, and 2.) I realized that this Monday is a postal and overall holiday and I don’t feel like waiting for the delay... So basically this is time to wait my two weeks again before ordering. So I can buy a bunch + get my freebies. ?

Already making my list. I really hope Pallas w/ Lumina and Bad Girl w/ Leather works for me! ??I already got my game plan ready.... 

Order #3 (Goal): (I won’t be able to get them all but this is my narrowed down want list) 

• Get LPs (regular perfume);  LP: Red, LP: White, LP: Black, (LE) LP: Summer Solstice, Caramel Musk, Raspberry Chiffon
  • Find Favorite(s) OCCO(s) from The LE OCCO trial set and buy full bottle.
  • Samples (PE); Cuddle Bunny w/ CB, MFR III w/ SS4W, Sneaky Clean w/ SS4W, Mystic Dewdrop w/ LFM, Sareens w/ Lace, Dominace, Balm Bonn 
  • Forum Freebies (chose top two, also have backups in case they aren’t available); Rainbow Mango w/ Levitation, Super Happy Funtime w/ Levitation, Gossamer Threads w/ CB, Winter In The Tropics w/ LFM
  • Full Bottles;
  • If Bad Girl w/ Leather works, order either 1/3 fl.oz. ($32.95) or 1 fl.oz. Spray (44.95). If none left get UNLeather, or Pherotine ($18), find signature perfume
  • If Pallas w/ Lumina works, get full bottle Spray ($44.95), and pair it with a FB I’d Drive By Fruiting w/ Open Windows Spray ($59.95)
  • Topper ($59.95)

18 minutes ago, colorfulaura said:

I'm ready for some fall releases!

Yessss ma’am!!! Same ? I joined late summer so I really didn’t get to enjoy the spring and summer collection... Ima still stock up on them and wear them in the fall ? can’t nobody tell me nothin! 

Ok I’ve finally finalized what I want my 3rd order to be! ☺️ I’m hoping I can wait til next week to order because there’s only 9 OCCO: Coco Cocoa left ?, but if I buy all of these together with the 10% discount I save like 11-13 bucks... But if I have to buy the OCCO alone and then buy the rest I’ll be spending $2 more ??

Order #3: 

• UN LFM ($49.95) [1 fl.oz. Spray, 60/40 alc/oil]
  • (LE) OCCO: Coco Cocoa ($18.95) [1/6 oz. roll-on oil]
  • (LE) OCCO: Cherry ? Tobac ($18.95) [1/6 oz. roll-on oil]
  • Sugared Honeycomb ? ($15) [1/6 oz. roll-on oil]
  • Sugared Roses ? ($15) [1/6 oz. roll-on oil]
  • Sugared Amber ($15) [1/6 oz. roll-on oil]

So.. I had been scrolling through older random threads and I had seen people say “I see there’s x amount of bottles left.” And so I was puzzled about how they knew this exactly. So I asked on about it on another thread and... It shows up when you chose the scent, and after you chose oil or spray option, the quantity of that option is what they have in stock. ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️ I feel so slow lol. 

Also, so far all of the trials nothing really turns wonky on my skin and accurately translates over from bottle to skin greatly. The only thing I noticed is that I *MIGHT* be one of those chicks that can’t hold vanilla but I’ve only tried Deliciea... So I’ll definitely try out other suggestions such as LP Black, BBM, and others.  And another thing is that I can’t get the scents to be as loud as I want... I’m hoping by buying these sugared layerables, and non-Phero’d love Potions I’ll be able to find something that compliments my scents and also amps them. 

So with that being said and my recent discovery of the fact I can track how many bottles are in stock I might just start grabbing full bottles... And if I don’t like them, I can always trade them off to a new home ☺️

9 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

Also, so far all of the trials nothing really turns wonky on my skin and accurately translates over from bottle to skin greatly. The only thing I noticed is that I *MIGHT* be one of those chicks that can’t hold vanilla but I’ve only tried Deliciea... So I’ll definitely try out other suggestions such as LP Black, BBM, and others.  And another thing is that I can’t get the scents to be as loud as I want... I’m hoping by buying these sugared layerables, and non-Phero’d love Potions I’ll be able to find something that compliments my scents and also amps them. 

So with that being said and my recent discovery of the fact I can track how many bottles are in stock I might just start grabbing full bottles... And if I don’t like them, I can always trade them off to a new home ☺️

have you tried Cougar yet, apprently it's another good one!

On 9/5/2018 at 3:39 AM, Vicki Lee said:

Ok I’ve finally finalized what I want my 3rd order to be! ☺️ I’m hoping I can wait til next week to order because there’s only 9 OCCO: Coco Cocoa left ?, but if I buy all of these together with the 10% discount I save like 11-13 bucks... But if I have to buy the OCCO alone and then buy the rest I’ll be spending $2 more ??

Order #3: 

• UN LFM ($49.95) [1 fl.oz. Spray, 60/40 alc/oil]
  • (LE) OCCO: Coco Cocoa ($18.95) [1/6 oz. roll-on oil]
  • (LE) OCCO: Cherry ? Tobac ($18.95) [1/6 oz. roll-on oil]
  • Sugared Honeycomb ? ($15) [1/6 oz. roll-on oil]
  • Sugared Roses ? ($15) [1/6 oz. roll-on oil]
  • Sugared Amber ($15) [1/6 oz. roll-on oil]

how will you be wearing all of these?

LFM just on it's own or with one of the sugars?

12 minutes ago, Fang said:

have you tried Cougar yet, apprently it's another good one!

I can wear cougar without being one? ? I thought it was only for the older ladies... Hmmmm. I might have to check the cougar thread out. 

11 minutes ago, Fang said:

how will you be wearing all of these?

LFM just on it's own or with one of the sugars?

Hmmm I’m debating just wearing LFM and finding my sweet spot... But I might just work with LFM everyday trying to find my sweet spot while wearing the sugared scents. Like wear LFM, sugared Amber and Coco Cocoa.... With the cherry Tobac I’m not sure what would be a complimentary scent to match. But I know LFM is “Sophisticated” so I was thinking wearing rose scent.

22 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

Hmmm I’m debating just wearing LFM and finding my sweet spot... But I might just work with LFM everyday trying to find my sweet spot while wearing the sugared scents. Like wear LFM, sugared Amber and Coco Cocoa.... With the cherry Tobac I’m not sure what would be a complimentary scent to match. But I know LFM is “Sophisticated” so I was thinking wearing rose scent.

sounds nice the rose and LFM

28 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

I can wear cougar without being one? ? I thought it was only for the older ladies... Hmmmm. I might have to check the cougar thread out. 

no don't think it's just for the older ladies, some young ones apprently wear it!

29 minutes ago, Fang said:

no don't think it's just for the older ladies, some young ones apprently wear it!

Thank you for mentioning it! I judged it by the name alone and it kind of deterred me from trying it. I seen in one thread Luna said some younger women in their 20s (@me) and 30s that wear it attract older men... And that’s what I’m looking for not young men like the description says... I will keep reading more into this. To be honest all of these potions are worth a try once you research them. Like I have like a few I’m not interested in like the deeply romantic, bonding blends since I don’t have an SO.