Archive: Tails of Mystery

luna65

image.png.401b7bf9746c0d6c52e32cbd47c76444.png

Zohar, noted spiritual advisor of Catropolis, is a cat of great occult wisdom…

"Felines are known for having one paw in the mystical plane. We sense things no other creature can discern, so I am only displaying the ability which we all possess. The next time you observe a cat who seems to be looking at something you cannot see…consider that we DO!

The spirit world is mysterious and frightening to some, but I enjoy my time with the specters of dimensions beyond. I venture into the darkness by full moon’s light with a curious mind (as any good cat should have) and reverence in my soul."

Come journey into the mystic with this sensuous dark resin fragrance: a base of numerous types of amber, patchouli and oud with touches of sandalwood and dragon’s blood is blended with the luxury of Indian Majmua, three types of vanilla and vanilla cream, and a tantalizing trail of Arabian spices, including nutmeg and Zanzibar clove.

OUD (Agarwood) ~ Love, aphrodisia, spirituality, health.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

DRAGON'S BLOOD ~ Entices errant lovers to return, increases power of other ingredients. Love, protection, exorcism, potency.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration.

NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.

CLOVE ~ Money attracting, deflects negative and hostile energies

CUMIN ~ Good fortune, prosperity, lust, protection, fidelity, exorcism.

Created by: Mara Fox

Collection inspiration: Pat (katz)

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Baba Studio

Bohemian Cats collection, Spring 2012

Review Thread