Archive: The Sand Box

luna65

One of the leading cats of Catropolis is George Gingerfur, a scholar and a gentleman explorer, always searching for knowledge and adventure in equal measure. He tells us of his latest and greatest quest:

"I have spent many years in serious study and research in order to prepare for this most important of expeditione. It will be arduous, but my companions and I will journey to a place which has long been considered mythical but the evidence is contained in many recorded accounts. The legends recount a far distant land, containing the largest sandbox in the world! A place where cats are worshiped as gods! Can you imagine it?! I must find it, I must find its secrets and its treasures for the edification of all cats!"

The scent of antiquity discovered - ancient Egypt unearthed...a heady mix of Egyptian musks and ornate resins with a touch of immortal fig, light and dark ambers, and finished with a dry exotic whisper of sandy earth and cassia essential oil. Has a forbidden, mysterious aura that both women and men will love to wear.

EGYPTIAN MUSK ~ Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
CASSIA ~ Sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
FIG ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination, sexuality.
EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
EASTERN RESINS ~ Purification, consecration, protection, immortality, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

Created by: Mara Fox

Collection inspiration: Pat (katz)

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Baba Studio

Bohemian Cats collection, Spring 2012

Review Thread

Review Thread (women's)