Archive: Dirty Old Man phero-enhanced fragrance

luna65

image.png.e782bb9b851593f15938e1c768b67063.png

Here at LPMP we believe this particular moniker may have received a bit of a bad rap. There are some men who naturally attract women who are much younger than themselves. These ladies know that a man of some years has experience under his belt that a younger man simply hasn't had time to amass. And everyone knows that experience is the best teacher. This scent works best on older men, cloaking him in a vintage aura of earthy dark patchouli, softened with a touch of cream and spice. It becomes especially alluring when applied to warm skin, and it serves as the delivery system of our exclusive pheromone blend of the same name: a combination of None, Alpha-Nol and Copulins (and that's where the "dirty" part comes in!). This is a true sex bomb blend, so you'd best get ready for the undies and room keys that are about to get tossed at you. Because snow on the mountain means there's a fire in the furnace.

The name describes this rather well. High in "None", it really can only be worn by men, but also has a big dose of copulins and a lot of hippy patchouli. Will work on the male Over-40 set best.

When I was first blending Compromising Positions with Sexpionage for women, I made a mistake and added waaaaay too much of the alpha male phero into it, aka "None". From what I understand, high levels of None are best tolerated by older men, 40's and up, because they are not making as much naturally as they used to. I reblended the original attempt, adding heavier darker notes to make the scent more masculine. I am serious about this being only for men to wear tho. High levels of None can produce an instant headache in the ladies, as well as irritability (so I don't suggest you snoof it out of the vial). Let it dry down on your man's skin first and then you can snuffle him to your heart's content.  Only offered in oil form, for best effect.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Mara & Sean (The Naughty Jester)

Label art: Mara Fox

June 2012

Review Thread