Archive: Melted Dream

luna65

A positively dreamy version of the famous orange-and-vanilla confection...hot milk accord gives this scent its "melted" quality, swirled with two types each of bright sweet orange and buttery vanillas, plus a tiny dash of pineapple. You might get licked...don't say we didn't warn ya!

ORANGE ~ Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; protection.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

June 2012

Review Thread

“Wow, what’s in this drink?” she asked.  The room was looking a bit fuzzy.  “And why can’t you drink it till it’s melted?”

“I dunno,” he said, his words slurred.  His head felt incredibly heavy.  “Ice cream, I think?  But maybe it just tastes better when it’s melted.”  He burped, leaning in to pull her face into focus.  “You’re really pretty.”

“Classy,” she cracked, looking into her glass.  “But yeah, you know, you’re…really really cute.”

The bartender smirked to herself as she dried glasses and watched the two erstwhile lovers stagger off. 

“I thought they’d never get together,” she murmured.  “Can you blame me for wanting to give them a nudge?”

“A shove is more like it,” another of her customers retorted.  “Hey what is in this drink anyway?”

“Trade secret,” the other replied with a mysterious smile.