AJ from Canada

stormyweather21

Hi everyone! Nice to virtually meet you!

I I ordered from LP a while back but only really started using the ones I purchased recently. I have researched quite a bit on this forum regarding regarding application and unfortunately haven't quite found something that specifically mentions how to apply using the trial size. I've been applying it by gliding the trial size applicator from the middle of my cleavage down to my belly (without redipping the applicator) - does this sound like too little? 

I'm currently using the LAM in Vanilla and Honey for reference. Your assistance is greatly appreciated! ♥️ Thanks so much!

- An LP Noob

Welcome!

For trials I just tip the vial upside down with my finger on top and use that finger to apply wherever I want.

Welcome @stormyweather21 : I have no set way that I use trials ... I tend to put on a little bit to begin with and then add more as and when I want to or feel the need to.  Like oceanjewel mentioned above, sometimes I use my finger and then sometimes I just sweep the vial around my ... I have found both to be effective depending on how I am feeling.

I have also found that just having fun and experimenting with lots of different ways of using the LP's is the best way to go.  Also, remember to start off with "a little is best" attitude - then just amp it up as you go along if you feel the need to do so ... and trial sizes are brilliant to carry along with you and reapply if you feel "the calling"!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 8:07 PM, stormyweather21 said:

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes and application advice, y'all! ♥️ Can't wait to learn more about all this. I can already see this becoming an addiction ?

let us know how you go on, can't wait to read your reviews!