which UN pheros have little odor?

Open Windows, Lumina, Cougar, True Confessions, TMI, too.

It's copulins that make them stinky. However, you should know that there are 3 kinds of sniffer configurations in humans. Some people perceive pheros as pleasant, some as unpleasant, and some cannot smell them at all. So you should always wear a cover or better yet, blend your pheros into your perfume, because you want to prepare for those who perceive them as unpleasant. Personally, I perceive pheros as smelling like musky flowers, so I am in the category of pleasant sniffer.  When layered, pheros and perfumes dry down differently and sometimes you can smell the pheros as a separate layer, and they might have a chemical tang smell on their own.

17 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Open Windows, Lumina, Cougar, True Confessions, TMI, too.

It's copulins that make them stinky. However, you should know that there are 3 kinds of sniffer configurations in humans. Some people perceive pheros as pleasant, some as unpleasant, and some cannot smell them at all. So you should always wear a cover or better yet, blend your pheros into your perfume, because you want to prepare for those who perceive them as unpleasant. Personally, I perceive pheros as smelling like musky flowers, so I am in the category of pleasant sniffer.  When layered, pheros and perfumes dry down differently and sometimes you can smell the pheros as a separate layer, and they might have a chemical tang smell on their own.

That's really interesting (3 types of sniffers). I never thought about the UNs smelling bad to anyone. I must be a pleasant sniffer, lol. They have a definite sweetness to me, some blends more than others.  I often wear the UNs without a cover scent. Hopefully I haven't been unintentionally offending too many people. I'll have to keep that in mind. 

huh, I didn't know that about the configurations. I guess to me, they mostly smell like how @Potion Master describes them (I've just gone to find out with my LFM and Popularity). I may smell Lace later to see what I think that smells like (those are the only UN's I've bought so far). I hope this isn't too OT, but I still have yet to notice a "cops" scent in my OCCOS or anything else that has them, of course, I let them dry down when I put them on, but is there a thread on here for that (or maybe my nose is just broken, heh). 

The people that find them unpleasant, perceive them as smelling like pee and/or sweat, which is more literally what they really are (although these are clean lab recreations), so yeah, I always prep for the unpleasant sniffers just in case. :)

lol, i just wore Tsunonme w/ Copulins, and hubby said i need to take a shower lol, on me it smells like strong coffee, for some reason cops to me smell like coffee lol!

15 minutes ago, Fang said:

lol, i just wore Tsunonme w/ Copulins, and hubby said i need to take a shower lol, on me it smells like strong coffee, for some reason cops to me smell like coffee lol!

Where did you put it and how much did you use?

That scent is a pretty decent cover for cops. You may want to try again but give yourself drydown time, meaning give it 10 or 15 min before you dress. As always keep cops away from your face and hair. I'd leave it off the neck area too. 

11 minutes ago, StacyK said:

Where did you put it and how much did you use?

That scent is a pretty decent cover for cops. You may want to try again but give yourself drydown time, meaning give it 10 or 15 min before you dress. As always keep cops away from your face and hair. I'd leave it off the neck area too. 

i probably put too much on as i liked the scent in the beginning coconut raspberry etc, i think three rolls on each hand lol!

don't really know how much i should be using lol!

Try it again in a few days. Do a little swirl on you stomach use your wrists to smoosh it around a bit. Put a dot or small stripe in your clevage (great if you love a scent)  Let it drydown before dressing. Also if it's on your hands or wrists make sure you don't accidentally get it on your face. That's happened to me. After a couple of times you'll learn. Lol

Don't let him get a whiff until you have dried down and don't mention anything to him so you can get a clear response. 

5 minutes ago, StacyK said:

Try it again in a few days. Do a little swirl on you stomach use your wrists to smoosh it around a bit. Put a dot or small stripe in your clevage (great if you love a scent)  Let it drydown before dressing. Also if it's on your hands or wrists make sure you don't accidentally get it on your face. That's happened to me. After a couple of times you'll learn. Lol

Don't let him get a whiff until you have dried down and don't mention anything to him so you can get a clear response. 

ok thanks for the tip, i think i must of used too much lol!

sounds like a swirl round the stomach and smooth it around a bit is more than enough for the wrists, also i didn't smmosh it, i just left it to dry, think i did everything wrong lol!

1 minute ago, Fang said:

ok thanks for the tip, i think i must of used too much lol!

sounds like a swirl round the stomach and smooth it around a bit is more than enough for the wrists, also i didn't smmosh it, i just left it to dry, think i did everything wrong lol!

Well it's a bit of trial and error. 

Everyone has their "sweet spot". That perfect dosage. It's not always the same for everyone. The general wisdom is start off easy and work your way up. 

9 minutes ago, StacyK said:

Well it's a bit of trial and error. 

Everyone has their "sweet spot". That perfect dosage. It's not always the same for everyone. The general wisdom is start off easy and work your way up. 

also just realised i didn't shake the bottle before applying so did everything wrong, just added a cover to it, to tone it down, a bit too late as he now says he has a headache lol!

LMAO

8 minutes ago, Fang said:

also just realised i didn't shake the bottle before applying so did everything wrong, just added a cover to it, to tone it down, a bit too late as he now says he has a headache lol!

LMAO

Oh I am sure he'll recover. Poor baby overdosed on sex.... lol

1 minute ago, StacyK said:

Oh I am sure he'll recover. Poor baby overdosed on sex.... lol

lol?