Archive: EBIL-ish! (original)

luna65

image.png.97d837f587e636e90c1d843e80f0a057.png

You know, people say I’m evil like it’s a bad thing!  But everyone’s got a little mischief in them…everyone’s got a little of the darkness which sometimes takes over and does wicked things, am I right?  So I say it’s better to be slightly sinister…like, you just never know when my horns are going to show.  But otherwise I’m a perfect angel, I swear!  Evil?  More like EBIL-ish…creepy but in a cute way!  Wait, why are you looking at me like that?  Don’t run away, I thought we were going to go explore a haunted house!

This is the dark side of vanilla: the deepest most dreadful collection of that perennial favorite…an unholy trinity of vanilla bean, vanilla bourbon and vanilla absolute blended with 20-fold EO and vanilla oleo resin, EBIL-ly seasoned with spiced chai and clove bud EO then buried in the depths of mysteriously exotic Egyptian black musk. Fans of our Carpe Noctum fragrance may find themselves feeling a little EBIL…ish.

VANILLA (contains black vanilla, vanilla absolute, 20 fold EO, vanilla oleo resin, vanilla bean) ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
BLACK & EGYPTIAN MUSKS ~ Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
CLOVE BUD EO ~ Money attracting, deflects negative and hostile energies.
CHAI SPICES ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

October 2012

Review Thread