Sugared Egyptian Musk

likeprettythings

• 2 weeks later...

You know, now I may need to try this one. I was wondering if this was too strong or if it was light and sweet. Thanks for the review. Great! Now I have one more to add to the list. :wink2:

• 1 month later...
In the bottle, it smells a bit like a syrupy dark sugar.

That's how I'd describe it exactly. I love the way this smells in the wet stage. When it dries down on me I get that typical soapy-kinda-flowery musk scent that certain musk versions have. What I call the "pale" musks usually don't smell that great on me. This one isn't bad, but I think I might have to layer it with other Sugareds to get something I will like.

• 1 month later...

This was another wonderful surprise. A sample was included in my last order and I almost wrote it off but then decided to at least give it a whiff. In the vial, it was sweet with a hint of musk, nothing overwhelming which musks usually are to me unless they are a minor note in a mix. So I decided to sample it.

As it dries down it becomes a light and sweet musk. Not overly sweet in any way, but enough to make me want to keep sniffing my wrist. It's vaguely reminiscent of something floral and honestly, I wouldn't even think it was a musk if the vial wasn't labeled because musks tend to be too strong on me. It's also a scent I wouldn't have to wear much of because it's strong enough to last and my skin doesn't eat it up while not being overpowering.

Light or pale musk as others have described it is perfectly accurate. If you are not a fan of strong musks but like any fragrance that has musk mixed in but not one of the main ingredients, then this might be one worth trying. I suspect it might layer especially well with some of the layerable scents. I think this might be a bottle for me.

I agree with all of the previous descriptions of this one. Lightly musky, sweet, and slightly spicy. Nice!

I agree with all of the previous descriptions of this one. Lightly musky, sweet, and slightly spicy. Nice!

What I realized an hour ago is that it smells a lot like Tresor by Lancome (or Poeme, forget which one). Both were favorite scents of mine before I stopped using sprays and went to oils. So now I'm especially happy!

I agree with the previous posts - lightly sweetened musk, soft but inviting. This is another one that i love it, love it ;):blue_dancing_banana: . I am so glad i got a bottle.

I am going to have to change my top 5 and it has not even been a week yet

• 4 years later...

This is a fantastic combination. Would not have tried this nor thought of this combo, thanks, Cinderfallen! I love it when Sugared Honeycomb moves into the baby powder stage, the Egyptian Musk gives it more depth, thus making it more womanly to my nose. Bravo!

• 2 weeks later...