complete newbie!

History - i am in my late 60's sexless marriage for a long time, a fella 10 years junior showing interest. I want to enhance the attraction but also want to enhance my self esteem feel like I am old, wrinkly etc although i still feel like I am  in my maybe 30's. I want to strenghten this guy's interest, let him ignore the wrinkles etc. he is attracted for some reason unknown to me but I want him to really want me. His last girlfriend was younger than him and I guess I am competing against the younger woman stuff. I am dreading when we finally do get together he sees the wrinkles, sags and really goes off me. Can u give me some advice? I cannot stand  fruity, floral, scents they make me nauseus  Also I do not like vanilla coconut etc. I love musk, patchouli etc. I am drawn to the Sexiologoly but the cheese mention really turns me off. I want to like how I smell. Right now I am drawn to Musk and Patchouli. I want to like how I smell too. I need something to make me feel better in myself  but also to make the guy want me. Help girls!!!!!

First: Welcome :)

Are you referring to scented Sexology? The cheese smell is from the cops in it and only when its wet if you have a good cover scent. That's why the suggestion to let it dry for about 20 min before getting dressed. For perfumes you might like LP: Red

I’m still pretty new myself, but got tons of sample vials....I would say Compromising Positions, but since you don’t like vanilla, I would say one of the OCCO shields....I have White, but again, since you don’t like vanilla, you won’t want white ! 

Maybe you would like the Red Shield ? The heavy copulin perfumes really have great self effects for me, it’s like hit you over the head with a sex craving, & I am low on confidence these days & those help a lot in that area, so maybe you will feel the same ?

If you choose an OCCO shield, you probably won’t have to worry about the bad scent...I only have White ( so far ) but all I smell, even before it dries, is a sweet, rich, delicious vanilla !

Hi WBCougar, and welcome ☺️

The "cheese" people refer to with copulins goes completely away after the dry down.   This is something you don't have to worry about.  A LOT of women here like wearing Cougar.  I've only used it in the UNscented, because the scented varieties are not my favorite kind of fragrances.  The ingredients are proprietary, but we do know there is a small amount of cops in it, but not so much that you cannot use it as a spray.  No worries about getting it in your hair or on clothing, etc.  IMO I'd add something else with copulins too, like one of the OCCOs.

I'm  62, in a very long time relationship with a guy a few years older than me, so I can't really speak from experience with younger men, as far as romantic interests go, but I can say that younger men tend to find me attractive, and I think a lot of that has to do with my attitude as much as anything else. 

There are many friendly and helpful members here who I am sure will be able to help you with information on pheromones.  I am mainly loyal to the copulins. however, I get a personal lift from DHEAS and unscented Levitation. These are both "social" pheros .  LFN and LFM kind of have a self effect for me, but none of them are pronounced  Copulins DO make me feel good, and I wear them every single day. .  For the sexy ones, what my older man (hahaha he'd  better never stumble across this forum) responds to the most are Sexpionage, Blatant Invitation, and to a degree LFN. 

Trying some trial vials of various scents would be a good choice for you.  I think you might like Love Potion Black, and the OCCO Black.  (Patchouli is not my friend, but even I like the LP Black until hours after application when all is left is the patchouli)  

Know that Mara's creations aren't like any other, and going in with preconceived ideas as to what you "know" you don't like can keep you from trying what turns out to be the perfect scent(s) for you. 

Good luck and welcome.  Be prepared to experiment to find what works for you.     

Edited by Eve
typos and added more

I guess I just don't want to scare him off completely!!!. Don't want What smells nice to me would it pewww him off.  I can sniff musk and patchuli and makes me feel so nice and sexy but I want something to make him REALLY interested

. I have in my basket. sexpionage, sandalsresins and essence black ops. trying to keep away from sickly florals and fruits. The only perfumes I have that I like are musk and patchouli body wash. what would blend nicely with them. I don't have a lot of money to pend on perfumes at the moment and can't afford to get ones that stink on me or don't work. I really want to invest in them but I am completely lost

Honestly, if you are that worried about the scent, I would go with a perfume blended with whichever pheromone you want...and I would go with something that YOU think would smell good on you, something that makes * you * feel sexy....but that’s just my opinion on it :) 

if you want musk & patchouli then i would get that :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all. I have in my basket - Comprising Positions w/ sexpionage, Phero Girl copulin enhanced, Cougar Potion, Elume w/Perfect Match, Sexpionage un, sheer essence un lt cops, Like a Magnet lightly scented pherm sandal/resin, OCO overt cops black

Having seen my concerns do u think these are  OK ? can I just mix the un cops in with my perfume I already have? Musk? what is the ratio of adding cops to perfume? Also, can i use together any of these. so sorry the more I read the more confused I get. Keep in mind attract more younger guy, self esteem. thanks all!!