Espiritual

Beccah

il_fullxfull.1684711689_8j6z.jpg

Artwork Courtesy of Shannon Stamey @October Illustrations.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
EGYPTIAN ROSE GERANIUM ~ Blessings, Fertility, Love, Protection.
COPAL ~ Love, purification, cleansing.
SAGE ~ Healing, prosperity, cleansing. Wisdom, longevity, protection, wishes granted.
DRAGON’S BLOOD ~ Entices errant lovers to return, increases power of other ingredients. Love, protection, exorcism, potency. 
POWDERED SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

A revered Latin American holiday - Dia de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead – takes place on the first of November, dedicated to celebrating the memories of those loved ones who have departed from the earthly realm, as families build altars to their deceased relatives and visit their graves to leave gifts of flowers, food, sugar skulls and other forms of calavera. Banquets, festivals and parades are also held on this day, reminding us all that life is short and sweet, so don’t miss a moment of its pleasures, especially those we find in the ones we love.

Our olfactory interpretation of this pious observance features traditional ingredients which when combined create a unique scent only experienced one day of the year, symbolizing its mysteries and its blessings…spicy geranium and crisp sage mingle with the resinous depths of dragon’s blood, myrrh and Mexican copal as well as the spiritually high vibration of lavender - allowing one to better commune with the otherworldly energies residing beyond our plane of existence.

• luna65 unlocked this topic

I think in comparison to the previous version, the presence of the lavender in this one, in concert with the sage, makes me think of a spa-type fragrance.  But I really like the lavender, it's not too camphorous for me.  This gives off a calm comforting kind of vibe.  I would say it's good for a guy because it has a clean impression, it's fairly linear and blended.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this version, if a man smelled like this I would probably be unable to restrain myself from burying my nose in his neck.

1 hour ago, Beccah said:

I love this version, if a man smelled like this I would probably be unable to restrain myself from burying my nose in his neck.

I just noticed the rose geranium in here, I've always wanted something with RG in it for my man. I don't even think I offered him this one as a trial, that's going to change tonight.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
12 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

Do you think a woman could wear this blend or is it too masculine?

For what it’s worth, I don’t like wearing masculine scents (anything that’s too green or musky or just smells manly) and this doesn’t read masculine at all. It’s more floral than anything, kind of reminds me of one of the florals on the 2011 cats collection.  

On 8/7/2020 at 7:51 PM, hedgehog said:

For what it’s worth, I don’t like wearing masculine scents (anything that’s too green or musky or just smells manly) and this doesn’t read masculine at all. It’s more floral than anything, kind of reminds me of one of the florals on the 2011 cats collection.  

Thank you, I just ordered it