Mark's Love God Blend

After Nutrix’s review, I’m thinking of adding a pherotine of this to my next order. Might have to add a bit of DHEAS to it though. EST isn’t enough of a buffer for me.

Snoopyace, I just went back to page 1 and saw that it actually lists the molecules there. (Duh!) *facepalm*

I don't know if they're listed in a particular order here - some places say they list the molecules in order of greatest to least, or maybe it's just that, a list. If this is in order of greatest to least, then the Enone is lower on the list than the rones and neither are first.

What I'm getting at is, I haven't experienced any aggitation, impatience, or even the sense of swager/confidence that I often have with Enone. But I am definitely feeling the affects of the rone/s. Maybe I'm just more tolorant, but this seems to already be well buffered, imho. That or, at the dose I've been testing, I haven't hit that threshold of intolerance yet?

6 hours ago, Potion Master said:

The ingredients should pretty much be in order.

You need the None to be light, it's probably the strongest phero in the arsenal. That's the headache maker if used too heavily. Experience talking. haha!

Thank you for the clarification Mara 💗 

It's likely for me then, going by my use of the other men's blends, that my personal sweet spot will probably be close to where I am, 2 drops, maybe 3 for this blend.

Mr Right may be able to tolerate more, and he will test it this weekend.

This is really nicely balanced Mara, and I can see why the gents are having so much luck with the ladies while wearing it ^_~

Ok, yesterday my initial application before going home to Mr, was 10 hours prior. So I swiped approximately a 2 inch strip behind each ear and gave myself a dab under the nose. This seems to be plenty to soften up Mr after a long day.

I felt really into lil Nu when I got home and we giggled and played some while Dad took a break. He said he'd been a bit short with her a couple times and spent a bit of time "making it up to her". I believe this was TLG magic doing what it does. Mr responds HUGELY well to bonding blends (I can't wait for him to test it this wekend!) and TLG seems to be no exception. While he was obviously tired, he became visibly more relaxed and was soon his sweet affectionate self. The night ended quietly with lil Nu going happily to bed singing to herself and Mr and I shared some shenanigans before cuddling up and drifting off to pleasant dreams...

I've been loving your reports on your Love God experiences.  Please keep sharing them!  Looks to be working quite well for you so far!

15 hours ago, NuTrix said:

💗

This is really nicely balanced Mara, and I can see why the gents are having so much luck with the ladies while wearing it ^_~

Thank you! :) Mark tried at least 4 different recipes with me and maybe did further fiddling at home until he settled on this recipe. Great to work with an experienced phero enthusiast, with a great nose to boot!  Glad it's working for you! :)

Hey! I'm really sorry - well, kind of, because this should actually be round about good news...

I was running on the assumption that TLG was 3mg a bottle, only to find it's actually 1mg. So my testing has been with what seems like a meager 10mcgs! 

I've always found LPs to be incredibly affective and have most of the women's and unisex phero blends (which are mostly 1mg per 10ml bottle in oil or 1oz bottle spray) I guess I just figured since WM & Heart Throb were listed (at least they used to be) at 3mgs per bottle that TLG would be also.

All this to say, Yay! Less is more! :D

I put TLG on the Mr yesterday, x2 drops. 

Lil Nu puts a damper on sexual relations while present but the day itself was relaxed and pleasant. I found myself feeling very cuddly, and I suppose unlike most of you guys, this guy's woman has an arsenal of pheromones to make sure her disires are accomplished at the end of the day. 

So.

With sexual tension building throughout the day, once tiny tot was put to bed, mama went and got her XS Glow and xsr46 and applied in order to coax out an excellent session of bed sports ^_~ So TLG can surely make us gals plot our sexual conquest of you....just sayin'....

Woo hoo!  Thanks for 'taking one for the team,' so to speak!  :thank-you:

• 2 weeks later...

Went to a local concert venue to see an Irish band and was wearing Excalibur scented Love God.  Had a blast watching people gravitate towards me and sort of stand in my cloud.  Women seem to just gravitate towards me and stand near me whenever I wear The Love God in a crowd.  As soon as I so much as glance in their direction, they want to start a conversation.  My bride finds it funny most of the time but occasionally it does get on her nerves.  Personally, I generally like the attention but it can be a bit overwhelming.  Don't wear The Love God if you want to hide.  This is a blend that gets attention.

This might sound silly but I'd posted this as a reply to a question on another forum and I was so proud of it that I thought I'd share it here as well.  It does a great job of explaining my intention when creating The Love God.

Of course, I am going to preface this by saying that I'm the creator of The Love God and designed it for my own body chemistry/personal needs. I designed it not so much for a ONS, although apparently it has been successfully used for that, as much as I've designed it to make an old relationship feel new again. In that sense, it also works on new women to attract them as well. It elevates your status without putting you into the stratosphere where women are afraid to talk to you. It's designed to be a likable, approachable, attractive guy that women want to get to know. It has definite attraction and disinhibition built in but it also has comfort so women find you attractive and feel SAFE enough to ACT on that attraction. Doesn't sound exciting but damn, it works. 

• 2 months later...

Wow.  I was wearing two sprays of The Love God in Excalibur scent today when I was roped into helping at an end of year party for my son's school.  Me, my bride, 4 mom's and the young teacher.  I was completely the center of attention and all the women were trying to work with me and my bride was getting jealous.  It was FUN.  They all wanted to talk to me and try to stand as close as possible to me.  Just shows yet again that you don't need a LOT of something for it to still work very well.

Oh, and the kids thought I was the coolest dad in the history of dads.  

• 4 weeks later...

This cracks me up, apparently every time I'm compelled to post on this thread is whenever I'm wearing TLG in Excalibur scent.  I was having a very pleasant, very fun day as is the norm when I wear TLG and I was thinking about the rare reports on another forum from guys who were having trouble getting TLG to work to their satisfaction.  Every one of those guys was trying to steer The Love God in a direction and it is too powerful for that.  You put on TLG, promptly forget you are wearing it, smile and let The Love God lead.  Or in all honestly, give up any perception of being in control and let the women in your life lead you to where she wants you to take her.  It is meant to be fun, sexy (not necessarily sexual), bonding and loving.  It's meant to attract Ms. Right and bring back a relationship that isn't right.  

My personal motto for TLG is, "Put it on, forget you are wearing it; go have fun!' :Emoticons10311:

Edited by Snoopyace

• 1 month later...

So... I'm dying to know, have any other of you lovely ladies tried The Love God on yourselves?

I had a fun time at my bride's Dr's appt today.  I was wearing UN for Men boosted with The Love God and the poor nurse was hit like a freight train.  Dilated pupils, motormouth, twirling of hair, etc.  I had no intention of going to the Dr's appt today or I wouldn't have worn this but my bride wanted a second set of ears there.

• 4 months later...

So... has anyone else tried this recently on here?  :Emoticons10311:

I've been LOVING the reviews I've seen on another forum but I haven't seen much here.  Just curious.  

I found an OLD bottle of one of my test batches that became The Love God and decided to play with it today.  I'll let you know how it goes!  It's a 10 ml roll on oil variant that I'd put 2 sniffees of North Pole into for scent so it is lightly scented but still smells AMAZING.  Going out with friends for a holiday party at an amazing pizza place later and I can't wait to see how well it works (on my bride, especially).

Ahahaha!  I'd forgotten that a friend of mine took my joke about TLG and made a picture out of it.  Just click the link below.

The Love God

Edited by Snoopyace

• 3 months later...

I don't even know how long it has been since I posted on these forums, but it has been a long time. With all the down time I'm taking a snoop around this and 'the other forum.' I feel that I owe a personal review of The Love God.

I had previously ordered four of the pheros from LPMP during a sale. I think it was a "pherotini" sale or something like that. I got them all unscented. Charisma, Heart Throb, Wanted Man and Super Sexy for Men. I saw and felt zero effects from them. each of them. They all had no impact. I honestly thought that there was a mistake and all I received was the dpg oil, or whatever the oil is, and that the pheros were forgot to put in. Zero results.

After reading a bunch of reviews, primarily from two reviewers mind you, it just sounded too good to not take a chance on. This was before it became a regular in the rotation. I think it was right about the time Mara was indeed in the process of making it a staple. I had to email her and special order it at the time and that's when she told me it was going to be a full batch. Anyway, I made the purchase unscented as I like to use my own covers which include a lot of LPMP scents.

I have tried not all, but most phero blends that are on the market. Well over 70 different blends I still have and use. For me this "The Love God" is in my top 2 of all-time, if not tops. I have never posted a top 5 list or anything like it regarding pheros. I also 100% believe that pheros work very differently for different people.

It helps get multiple dates and it helps get girlfriends. I have personally seen the awe in a woman's eyes when wearing this. I like the way I look and keep in shape, but that was really cool to see. Like a real jaw drop. That's fun! Speaking of fun, it is uplifting to the user as well. When I slap this on it gives me a glow. I have only used this at 4-6 sprays as Snoopyace originally recommended. Only good times with this. I am now on my second girlfriend since acquiring this (not all personalities work out) and I don't use this all the time. In fact not that often on purpose. But when I utilize this gem it's always at least good, but mostly great.

The first girlfriend was a very tough nut to crack. I knew this and gave her time. After repeated exposures she made the moves and came onto me opening the door. Current girlfriend was hooked right away. 

This just deserved my proper endorsement. It is a shining star (at least for me) amongst all pheros and blends out there.

Take care of yourselves and others through this awful time our society is experiencing.

Peace & Love,

HappyGoSkillfully

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent review and THANK YOU!  I’m glad you are liking it. 

• 1 year later...

I usually wear TLG as a way to help my bride and me to feel more connected so I don't usually pay attention to its affects on others anymore.  Having said that, I went out today wearing 4 sprays (60/40) of The Love God lightly scented with LP #9.  It was a good day.

I had on four sprays, split between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck.  I had several errands to run today.  One of them included a meeting with a friend about working together.  What was supposed to be a quick ten minutes turned into over an hour of her TALKING AT ME.  She started out in a bad mood but almost immediately after entering my cloud of phero goodness, she perked up.  She was just in a fantastic mood by the time I managed to extricate myself.  We did conclude our business but she was so busy wanting to compliment me and talk about personal stuff that it took a lot longer than it needed to.

Then, I had several stores to shop at.  Due to the pandemic with social distancing and mask wearing, I'd forgotten how much this can drag people (women in particular) along in my phero wake.  I go from aisle to aisle and women who were heading the opposite direction through the aisles are suddenly showing up wherever I am.  By the time I left produce, there were 3 women who already had either apples, bananas, or strawberries in their respective carts from already being in produce, furtively looking in my direction as if they were hoping I would talk to them.

Various cashiers were all extra chatty with me and at the grocery store one bagger (I assume early 20's brunette female) actually followed me to the car while chatting at me until she realized I really didn't need help and then embarrassingly excused herself and went back inside.  Yup.  The Pied Piper is back, baby! 

• 1 year later...
On 10/30/2022 at 4:38 AM, EveningWolf said:

Is the original formulation with EST still available?

Always, you just have to ask for it.

You can always tweak ANY blend by using the Mad Scientist ordering spot, and then let us know in notes exactly what you want. :)

https://lovepotionperfume.com/products/mad-scientist-mixture-design-your-own