Archive: Coco Honey

luna65

image.png.286889810c7fdb38bdfa66d0818d69c5.png

Imagine being dusted head-to-toe with the glittering goodness of honeyed cocoa powder…such are the delectable charms of this soft sexy scent! Silky whispers of cocoa powder and powdery types of vanilla and amber mingle with a delicate musk and a dollop of bright spring honey.

COCOA POWDER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Bond Girls collection, July 2013

Review Thread

from A Taste of Deadly Honey: an Agent Null adventure
by Julian Lune

Agent Null knew that as soon as he entered the Taste of Honey nightclub the owner would request his presence in her office. But surprisingly the summons did not come until after her featured turn at the mic. She was a singularly alluring singer and dancer: bumping and grinding, shucking and jiving, kicking her long perfectly-toned legs high during the number's dramatic ending. Her voice was a melodic revelation as she belted out the last lines:
I am the sweetest honey straight from the comb!
Once you taste me you'll never leave alone!

Null smiled, he had tasted the charms of Coco Honey every time he called upon her for information of the criminal underworld…and she was sweet indeed, he thought, as he witnessed her smooth caramel skin take on a delightful glow from her exertions. When the song ended he stood along with everyone else giving praise in the form of applause and cheers. He had a few minutes to sip his customary dry-as-dust martini before a monolith of a man came to show him into the back room. Coco sat behind a wide mahogany desk, her delicate feet shod in 4-inch glittery platforms propped up as she enjoyed a post-performance cognac and cigar.

"Null!" she exclaimed. "Damn baby, I thought you got squashed by a building!"

"These rumors follow me everywhere, I must say." He kissed a proffered hand. "Coco, you are delicious as ever."

She grinned. "Take a load off, sugar. What brings your fine behind out to my neighborhood?"

"It's time to bring down Largo," Null answered as he sat opposite her, his tone flat and serious.

It had the desired effect: Coco's amber eyes went wide and her feet clunked to the floor, her expression was one of dismay, she immediately dropped the persona. The voice he next heard was dulcet-toned and spoke of a privileged upbringing.

"You have a plan, Null? Because I will not proceed without one, I have devoted ample time and resources to the construction of my deep cover, and I will not be compromised without promise of extraction."

"Naturally. You yourself provided us with the solution."

"You mean –"

"Exactly. Your genetically-engineered bees and their narcotic honey."

"But Null, the research isn't completed yet! I need more field testing!"

"We can't wait any longer; Largo is close to closing a deal with certain parties which will provide him with a devastating biochemical weapon of his own."

"You mean he finally figured out how to cultivate sentient kudzu?"

"That is the current intelligence, yes. Too bad you couldn't have obtained it from him."

"You try getting anything out of someone who goes into a coma after sex!"

"Sounds like he was your best test subject."

She shrugged elegant shoulders and came around to straddle Null's lap, he ran his hands over her lush endowments as she grinned with mischief.

"He's a greedy little man, had to have all the goodies. But what about you, baby? You want some of this chocolate delight I got going on here?"

"There goes my diet," Null quipped as Coco Honey leaned in for a kiss.