Archive: Cuchi Head

luna65

image.png.e5b51a7948e3f78beeec8073ce927c89.png

Our scented version of a creamy-sweet tropical treat perfect for a sultry day! Three delightfully luscious types of sugary coconut blended with two types of ripe banana and a fluffy frothy vanilla to create a wonderfully whipped smoothie…mmm, aaah! To put a little va in your voom we've added a whole lotta Essence of Woman copulins to the mix. Muy espectacular!

COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
BANANA ~ Fertility, potency, prosperity; lightens emotional burdens.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

EoW Copulins ~ Strong and immediate sexual attraction.

Created by: Mara Fox

Name: Dolly

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Bond Girls collection, July 2013

Review Thread

from Terror in the Tropics: an Agent Null adventure
by Julian Lune

Ai ya la la la come to my cabana
I got lotsa bananas
I got delicioso smoothies for ju!

Agent Null glanced over at his colleague, Agent Cuchi Head. She was a petite buxom blonde, her coloring illustrating her Castilian origins. She plucked at a flamenco-style guitar, singing to the passers-by as they manned a tropical drink stand in the capital city of Las Islas del Banane. She was in eminent danger of popping out of a bikini top which struggled to fulfill its duties. It took every ounce of professional discretion Null possessed to recall the mission at hand.

"Cuchi," he said softly, "I find your singing most alluring but –"

"Comrade why did you bring me here?" Agent Pov demanded from the other side of Null's perch. He was attired in his usual black and hid his deep brown eyes behind black-framed sunglasses, morosely smoking as he eyed the scene. "You know I hate the tropics."

"HQ gave me another liquidation order so I thought it'd be best if I disappeared you for a while, just in case someone else decided to bag the limit."

"I can look after myself!" Pov declared, a sliver of offended ice in his voice.

Null rolled his eyes. "If you say so."

"Muchachos, no fighting!" Cuchi protested. "If we do not sell the smoothies, we must eat all these bananas! I am sick like the perro of los platanos!"

"Well perhaps the problem lies in your recipe?" Null posited. "Let me give it a whirl, eh?" He chuckled at his joke. He was the only one.

"I do not drink smoothies…unless you can put some vodka in it?" Agent Pov sniped.

"Now I remember why we've never gone on holiday together," Null replied.

"No vodka!" Cuchi cried. 

"Luckily I brought my own," Pov stated, patting a leather valise at his side. "A good agent is always prepared."

Null thought of his portable martini kit, back at the safe house, with wistfulness.

"My recipe is perfeccion!" Cuchi yelled, jumping to her feet then stomping them in annoyance. Her breasts once again attempted to slip the bonds of their fabric incarceration. "No one wants to buy smoothies from two gueros with the frowning faces!"

"Is she always this –" Pov began.

"- passionate?" Null responded.

"I was thinking more along the lines of 'crazy,' but as you wish," Pov concluded.

"I am not –"

"Cuchi, linda, por favor," Null said, his tone all conciliatory velvet. "Do not allow Pov to distract you, he is the enemy. But we must find this operative, La Cucaracha."

"Why is he being here, the bad spy? And el edificio go kaboom on ju, no?"

Null sighed. "It's a long story. Show me how to make these smoothies, hmm? I confess I have never operated an industrial blender, something to add to the old CV."

"Oh yes, that's just what the deadliest operative in the world needs to add to his resume: smoothie maker," Agent Pov gibed, tapping ash from his Sobraine into the tip jar.

"You see, Pov," said Agent Null, sighing again. "This is precisely why everyone wants to kill you."