Archive: Marsha Mellow

luna65

image.png.0c31bd1a73374fcc926b76721c4cf083.png

Our skin musk scent is deliciously mellow! Beloved vanilla and warm musk swirled with fluffy sweet marshmallow flavoring and given staying power with three drops of vetiver.

MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Bond Girls collection, July 2013

Review Thread

from Mind Crimes: an Agent Null adventure
by Julian Lune

"Null, I want you to meet with Marsha Mellow, our staff psychiatrist," O informed him. Null blinked with confusion as he sat on the other side of the desk in Operations, his supervisor had never given him any cause to believe he considered his best field operative to be less than sane.

"But sir –"

"No, it's not what you think. We got wind of another mind control plot from Dr. Fraude, and Dr. Mellow was once a student of his, we think she might have some insight."

"Fraude is still at it? You would have thought he'd pack it in by now, the last mind ray he used on people scrambled their brains like eggs for brekkie!"

"This one works, we know, that's the worry."

"How do we know?"

O paused, rubbing his long face. Null had always thought his supervisor's visage would have looked splendid carved upon the side of a mountain. "Because we built one too. Well, partially. Can't have that sort of thing falling into the wrong hands and what not."

"I shouldn't think so."

"So y'know…your usual, see if you can pry out anything she's been leaving out of her official reports. Women are crafty that way."

Null nodded, and smoothed his hair into place.

~~~~~

"Tell me about your childhood, Agent Null."

Marsha Mellow's voice was so warm and soothing…and instead of a couch she had patients lie within a nest of fluffy pillows, The walls were painted a calming shade of blue. Null felt as if he were floating away on a cloud and struggled to focus upon the mission at hand.

"It was wonderful, I was always popular, but –"

"Yes?"

"My mother said I had no business being so attractive, that I should have been a girl instead."

"So you are confused?"

Null frowned. If anyone's confused it's that miserable bastard Pov, not me! "Uh, no, I know who I am." He struggled to sit up. "I do feel terribly alone all the way over here, I might feel better if you joined me."

Dr. Mellow looked up from her pad and removed her glasses. She was a modelworthy sex kitten type with white-blonde hair and wide hazel-brown eyes which regarded him with amusement.

"Agent Null, it would be highly unprofessional and unethical to encourage your little infatuation."

"My dear lady I assure you, it is anything but little."

"Yes I'm aware your…assets are…insured, And that you have a reputation both for seduction and for –" she consulted her notes, "- having some of the worst luck of any field operative ever."

Null shrugged. "I suppose it depends on how you look at it."

"Regardless I cannot –"

"Do you believe I'm maladjusted? Because you could just decide that I'm not, hmm? And then we could…pursue an entirely different course of therapy."

Their eyes met, and Null made his gaze utterly magnetic, women had been known to faint when he put some effort into it. Her eyes fluttered as if hypnotized, her voice came out breathy and hushed.

"Well I suppose I could…I mean, it's not as if you're displaying any trauma, and…"

Null beckoned her to the nest of pillows just as his phone chimed. He sighed, it was a summons from his supervisor.

"I look forward to our next consultation," he said, rising and taking her hand to kiss.

"As do I," she murmured, her voice a slow sultry drawl. "And I hope a building doesn't fall on you in the meantime."

"I shall endeavor to avoid it," Null intoned, with a slight bow. Leaving the office, he smirked as he walked toward the elevators. Who needs a mind ray? he thought.